• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
AS and Marca going with the story

1377195976_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

1377196508_285785_1377196591_noticia_grande.jpg

HHHNNNNNGGGGG

pulga

Banned
Raul's trophies with Madrid: 3 Champion's Leagues, 6 Ligas, 2 Intercontinental Cups, 1 European Supercup and 4 Supercopas de España.

323 goals scored in 741 matches. Not the most prolific of strikers, stat-wise, but what a fucking hero. Always came through when we needed him.

Gracias, capitan.

1377198598_extras_portada_2.jpg

panty

Raul's trophies with Madrid: 3 Champion's Leagues, 6 Ligas, 2 Intercontinental Cups, 1 European Supercup and 4 Supercopas de España.

323 goals scored in 741 matches. Not the most prolific of strikers, stat-wise, but what a fucking hero. Always came through when we needed him.

Gracias, capitan.

Game is starting!

bud23

Gracias, capitan.

Raúl González Blanco, a true Real Madrid legend, a real hero. I'm crying.

OIOIOIOIIIO

AMAZON UK

FIFA 14 (PS4)

BATTLEFIELD 4 (PS4)

£42 EACH

They're 55 everywhere else and they were 47 on Amazon but for some reason they lowered the price even more. Fucking steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal. Got fucking free first class delivery as well. :lol

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature....1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000705753&plgroup=1&plpage=1

I need that kind of price on Killzone then I'm all in.

Also, did anyone else get one of these today?

Dem numbers.

pulga

Banned
LOOOOL at Ronaldo with the #11 jersey. Amazing Bale is gonna be wearing that one tomorrow.

DAT RAUL MOSAIC
DEM TROPHIES

IM ABOUT TO CRY

pulga

Banned
The King of Spain has gifted Raul a replica of La Cibeles fountain. Fucking LEGEND

DEM FEELS

I CANT TAKE IT

RONNIE HUGGING RAUL

Arnie

vs Spurs but couldn't remember the rest

Probably wanking yourself into a coma and mumbling something about Spurs' impending title challenge amidst all the ecstasy.

Spurs love here has gone too far. I'm revolting.

Tempted to order a PS4, too. My job's turned me into a #sonybro.

It's like Real people asked Kolo Toure to design them their jersey.
Fucking hell just imagine that.

I'd buy the fuck out of a Kolo fashion label. Stripes on everything.

Zabojnik

I fucking hate Udinese now

How could you not? Their only purpose as a club is to make a good show of the talent they're able to scrunch during the summer thanks to an admittedly great scouting net, and sell them to the highest bidder. All they care about is money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom