• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

I love Facebook. The posts on there.. they're just hilarious. As good as MUFC Facebook is, there are some really dumb ones on City's page too.

1149072_10153170899240455_1014118272_n.jpg

In response to a post about Rekik getting his first full call-up:

Ayewumi Ezonfade Eto - "congratulation to neymar and for that good goals."

If we lose this guy... I will go down to that Academy and lay waste to it.

Wes

venison crêpe
Bale > Real Madrid
Ronaldo > Man United
Rooney > Chelsea
Mata > Man United
Willian > Chelsea
Kagawa > Aston Villa

Arsenal are finally convincingly linked with signing someone and it's another free transfer? The price tag makes me believe it'll happen. I loved Flamini while he was here and THAT Flamini is something we desperately need, but wasn't he edged out of Milan for being injury prone and disappointing when he did play?

Wiki says he's played only twenty games in the past two seasons, missing most through injury. Frankly, I feel we're already full up on players who sit out entire seasons, even with the summer exodus.

Tc91

Can someone link that picture of that guy with blood around his mouth talking about meeting irl and not online.

Salvadora

Arsenal are finally convincingly linked with signing someone and it's another free transfer? The price tag makes me believe it'll happen. I loved Flamini while he was here and THAT Flamini is something we desperately need, but wasn't he edged out of Milan for being injury prone and disappointing when he did play?

Wiki says he's played only twenty games in the past two seasons, missing most through injury. Frankly, I feel we're already full up on players who sit out entire seasons, even with the summer exodus.
Signing Flamini would be much more positive if we had already signed a good 3-4 players, and he would only ever be used sparingly to provide respite over the course of the season.

The number of free signings we are being linked with is incredible when you consider that Arsenal are one of the most valuable sports teams in the entire world.

omgkitty

Signing Flamini would be much more positive if we had already signed a good 3-4 players, and he would only ever be used sparingly to provide respite over the course of the season.

The number of free signings we are being linked with is incredible when you consider that Arsenal are one of the most valuable sports teams in the entire world.

Who else are we being linked with that is free?

Scum

Wenger could have had all his signings by now if he'd bothered.

Wilbur

Banned
So, really dumb question from someone who's never owned a good pair of cleats before. Hopefully this can go here, even though it's more about playing than watching.

Why is Nike OOS on its own product?

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tiempo-legend-iv-fg-soccer-cleat/pid-728853/pgid-683906

Is it to force you to do the build your own bullshit? Or are these discontinued?

Nike website's always fucked me off; like you say, I remember years ago just trying to buy some boots and it forced me to put my fucking name and profile picture on the fucking things or whatever. Fuck that, I shop in store.

Lightning

Banned
I'm cool with the signing of Flamini because I'm still dead against signing someone that will hold up Aaron Ramsey's development. Ramsey will be an excellent player and all we need is cover for Arteta's injuries and Flamini can provide that.

I would LOVE Di Maria signing but I don't have much hope for that one.

omgkitty

I'm cool with the signing of Flamini because I'm still dead against signing someone that will hold up Aaron Ramsey's development. Ramsey will be an excellent player and all we need is cover for Arteta's injuries and Flamini can provide that.

I would LOVE Di Maria signing but I don't have much hope for that one.

I partly agree, and love Ramsey too, but also don't see him as being that defensive, and think we need someone better in that position.

pulga

Banned
Real Madrid lineup: Iker, Arbeloa, Ramos, Nacho, Marcelo, Casemiro, Modric, Di María, Kaka, Cristiano, RAÚL

EL ANGEL DE MADRIIIIIIID!!

Ronaldo is wearing #11, Raul is on #7 <3

Nike website's always fucked me off; like you say, I remember years ago just trying to buy some boots and it forced me to put my fucking name and profile picture on the fucking things or whatever. Fuck that, I shop in store.

Lucky. No Nike retail stores near me and I'm have shitty luck finding another store that even carries them. Guess I don't live in a soccer area.

Zabojnik

Udinese LOOOOOL

Forever doomed to be a second to third rate club. They keep selling their best players and throwing the dice at the beginning of each season. Sometimes it pays, sometimes it doesn't. It's an interesting business model and certainly good enough to keep them in Serie A. So frustrating for the fans though. More so because the Pozzos are anything but poor and could potentially take them to the next level, if they really wanted.

omgkitty

Try wearing a size 15. Fucking impossible to find boots in a store and Nike is the only company that makes them in my size.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Forever doomed to be a second to third rate club. They keep selling their best players and throwing the dice at the beginning of each season. Sometimes it pays, sometimes it doesn't. It's an interesting business model and certainly good enough to keep them in Serie A. So frustrating for the fans though. More so because the Pozzos are everything but poor and could potentially take them to the next level, if they really wanted.

I don't think Guidolin is going to recover from this.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom