• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Goodbye Raul! <3

Football is dead anyway

1284152596_extras_ladillos_1_0.jpg

i0xvzPLm7R4EY.jpg

n_real_madrid_raul_gonzalez-563114.jpg

Raul-Juventus-Real-Madrid-Champions-League_1364346.jpg

kharma45

Given PS4 game prices for the foreseeable future, yes. Of course, it's non-news for those who don't buy on release or have no intention of buying a next-gen console.

another reason to hold odd i guess until prices normalise. I don't get how they can justify the premium every time new consoles come out.

Kharma, where do you learn all about pc gaming?

Just read a lot of tech sites mainly, and in the i need a new pc thread we all learn from each other. You just sort of pick it all up over time.

noal

Banned
What in the literal fuck are United playing at?

I'm quite a calm person normally but this is seriously pissing me off. Every other two bit team are buying players but Woodward and his bald overlords are sitting around playing with their tiny cocks and making stupid bids that make us look ridiculous.

United never used to be like this. Jesus, I wish I had Naughty God to back me up here but I rue the day when those wazzocks took over.

United bros please back me up. Fan ownership is the only way.

Raul is one of those players who was some kind of mythical figure when I was younger.

Used to freaking love watching players like in him in the CL back in the day, was always mesmerised by players like him.

kharma45

I'm quite a calm person normally but this is seriously pissing me off. Every other two bit team are buying players but Woodward and his bald overlords are sitting around playing with their tiny cocks and making stupid bids that make us look ridiculous.

United never used to be like this. Jesus, I wish I had Naughty God to back me up here but I rue the day when those wazzocks took over.

I'm happy with our present situation for the most part. Debt repayments suck but they do manage the club well in general.

That club is long gone.

This is how it will be from now on, get used to it.

And it's been like this for a long while now. This summer is especially bad but United have been shit in the transfer market, out smarted and outbid by other clubs for 5+ years.

pulga

Banned
Casemiro is lovely.

#NoSAFnoParty

kharma45

Thanks,

Most of gaming side is pretty bad, especially the nintendo fans who live in 1995

Yeah it's pretty embarrassing over there at times. I only really go there for the new PC thread as we are all normal.

If you're interested in PC stuff sites like Tech Report, PC Perspective and Anandtech are a good place to start. It's fairly easy to pick up the basics on what is good hardware and what isn't.

Every other two bit team are buying players

Arsenal not a two bit team confirmed.

I understand the need for every team to constantly improve, but Manchester United fucking ran away with the league last year and I still feel you're better equipped than City or Chelsea—they can't start twenty players. How many new signings do you think you need? One in midfield so Giggs doesn't start? Anything more than that would seem greedy. You've still got plenty of time for that.

bobito

Banned
Yeah it's pretty embarrassing over there at times. I only really go there for the new PC thread as we are all normal.

If you're interested in PC stuff sites like Tech Report, PC Perspective and Anandtech are a good place to start. It's fairly easy to pick up the basics on what is good hardware and what isn't.

Thanks, I'll check the pc thead and those sites.

Acidote

Tidbit about Raúl:

He was never sent off until January of THIS YEAR.

Never sent off in his real career, I don't think something like playing where he is now counts.

Salvadora

Given PS4 game prices for the foreseeable future, yes. Of course, it's non-news for those who don't buy on release or have no intention of buying a next-gen console.
Wait, seriously?

I thought PS4/XBO game prices were all placeholder. Definitely not jumping into next gen anytime soon then.

pulga

Banned
I love how the tablecloth wankers and whatever the fuck calamity against human eyes Liverpool uses as a kit people go on about a font. It's a font. We could do worse and design turds of a shirt. Like your clubs!

I've actually grown to like the font. Can't wait to get Isco 23 on my kit.

Carbonox

Wait, seriously?

I thought PS4/XBO game prices were all placeholder. Definitely not jumping into next gen anytime soon then.

99% sure the standard price is between £50 and £55 depending on where you go (RRP is probably 55). Everywhere has these prices set. Some games are a fiver or so cheaper (or in the case of Amazon, £10+ cheaper than everywhere else for certain games).

Didn't Tretton say the PS4 games will be priced the same as PS3 games.

Also there's those 5 f2p games for PS4 :lol

When did he say that? If so, even better.

Edit: According to IGN (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GFUMt6gt1g) Sony confirmed that the games will remain $60 (which I guess would be £40 RRP) as they did for PS3 games. Then again, I don't remember Sony explicitly saying this so we will see.

I love how the tablecloth wankers and whatever the fuck calamity against human eyes Liverpool uses as a kit people go on about a font. It's a font. We could do worse and design turds of a shirt. Like your clubs!

I've actually grown to like the font. Can't wait to get Isco 23 on my kit.

:lol look at him and laugh

What does United's kit have to do with that laughably shit font? Besides, most of us shit on our own kits.

dat insecurity

The shirt is a joke, just admit it.

pulga

Banned
:lol look at him and laugh

What does United's kit have to do with that laughably shit font? Besides, most of us shit on our own kits.

dat insecurity

The shirt is a joke, just admit it.

I'd rather have a shit font than a shit shirt, duh.

Why would I admit it? I like the shirt. The font could be better but it's hardly a deal breaker for me. The font's lucky enough to adorn such names as Isco and Bale this new season. How about yours? ;)

I quite like the new Liverpool kits. That may be because I was too young and too American to have watched football in the 90s so that sort of design isn't old-fashioned and ridiculous for me.

noal

Banned
I'm happy with our present situation for the most part. Debt repayments suck but they do manage the club well in general.

That club is long gone.

This is how it will be from now on, get used to it.

And it's been like this for a long while now. This summer is especially bad but United have been shit in the transfer market, out smarted and outbid by other clubs for 5+ years.

Casemiro is lovely.

#NoSAFnoParty

The thing is though why should we get used to this. We are signing all these sponsorship deals but where is the money going?

Check out the Andersred blog. The amount of money we have paid to lower the Glazers debt is ridiculous and every United fan should be furious. If every supposed United fan in the world gave a tenner we might be able to get rid of these capitalist fuckwits.

I apologise for the ferocity of this post but those bastards have done absolutely fuck all for United. God, they make me so angry.

pulga

Banned
The shirt sucks. That's why everyone but Madrid fans laugh at it. Why are you so sensitive over a shirt you babby?

It's like these Madrid fans think everything about Madrid is perfect. :lol

Lol we're calling each other babies now? Keep it, classy, kid.

and United fans calling someone senstive over a shirt laaaawwwl. It's like the tablecloth never happened.

Arnie

:lol flea, listen here, the Real home shirt is entirely disgusting, not just the font (although that contributes). What the fuck's the orange about :lol.

I'd rather have a shit font than a shit shirt, duh.

Why would I admit it? I like the shirt. The font could be better but it's hardly a deal breaker for me. The font's lucky enough to adorn such names as Isco and Bale this new season. How about yours? ;)

United's home kit is better. United's away kit is kind of shit, but better than last season's home.

As for those players, I don't care since they're not midfielders. Good luck fitting in both Bale and Ronaldo. Your defense might suffer or one of those players won't be as effective as last season where they had freedom.

Lol we're calling each other babies now? Keep it, classy, kid.

and United fans calling someone senstive over a shirt laaaawwwl. It's like the tablecloth never happened.

It's fine to call someone a joke, but not a babby. :lol

What about the tablecloth? Were you even around in those days? I'm pretty sure almost every United fan called that kit shit.

Salvadora

99% sure the standard price is between £50 and £55 depending on where you go (RRP is probably 55). Everywhere has these prices set. Some games are a fiver or so cheaper (or in the case of Amazon, £10+ cheaper than everywhere else for certain games).
Fuck, that's pure highway robbery.

Charging £10-15 more for an uprezzed version of a current gen games... I think I'll wait until those prices are shown to be unsustainable.

pulga

Banned
RAAAAAAUL!! EL ANGEL DE MADRID!! GOLAZOOO GOLAZOOOO

:lol flea, listen here, the Real home shirt is entirely disgusting, not just the font (although that contributes). What the fuck's the orange about :lol.

I'm not even gonna reply to you, Arnold.

Liverpoolkit_1740514a.jpg

Your club is home to the most disgusting kits I've ever seen.

and I watch the goddamn honduran league.

Tc91

:lol @ Indykaila and Stan Collymore on Twitter.

:lol but you are replying to me doofus.

You spend more time crying about your shit shirt than you do watching your club legend's testimonial. That's what happens when you split your allegiance up like horcruxes, I suppose. I bet you spent Del Piero's last game watching classic episodes of The Bill on your iPhone.

:looooooooooool The Bill.

I love Footygaf banter.

Arnie

I'm not even gonna reply to you, Arnold.

:lol but you are replying to me doofus.

You spend more time crying about your shit shirt than you do watching your club legend's testimonial. That's what happens when you split your allegiance up like horcruxes, I suppose. I bet you spent Del Piero's last game watching classic episodes of The Bill on your iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom