• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
United's home kit is better. United's away kit is kind of shit, but better than last season's home.

As for those players, I don't care since they're not midfielders. Good luck fitting in both Bale and Ronaldo. Your defense might suffer or one of those players won't be as effective as last season where they had freedom.

That's fine, but don't forget Casemiro and Illarra!

It's fine to call someone a joke, but not a babby. :lol

What about the tablecloth? Were you even around in those days? I'm pretty sure almost every United fan called that kit shit.

Wasn't the tablecloth your kit last season? Are you having a FootballFan amnesiac episode?

Where do Real intend to get this Suarez money from?

Unless Benzema sale is true? Bale and Suarez in, Benzema out? Very interesting if true.

Awesome Raul scored!

It's a shame this momentous day is going to be ruined by what he's wearing, he looks like a clown with that comic sans shit on his back.

pulga

Banned
OMGG Raul with the bicycle kick.

:lol but you are replying to me doofus.

You spend more time crying about your shit shirt than you do watching your club legend's testimonial. That's what happens when you split your allegiance up like horcruxes, I suppose. I bet you spent Del Piero's last game watching classic episodes of The Bill on your iPhone.

But...I am watching the testimonial. How the fuck else am I commentating on the game :lol

FootballFan

ibet6atA3Pj78E.gif

:looooooooool omg

pulga

Banned
Can't wait to see what United's shirt, font and sponsor look like when they're balls deep in the Championship lolololololol

Wilbur

Banned
You're a cunt club.

:LOL

lol ok

And you guy's ability to hammer on and on about a fucking font is astounding.

Maybe you guys should be worried about singing some players instead, eh?

Your ability to hammer on and on about fucking signings is astounding.

Jesus Christ you coked up maniac, it goes like this:

Forum member: don't like that font
You: LOL SORT OUT YOUR KIT MANUFACTURER AND THEN REMOVE SAND FROM YOUR PUSSY

Forum member: dunno if Madrid will have good defensive balance with Bale
You: LOL ISCO WILL SMEAR HIS CUM ON YOUR GRANDMOTHERS GRAVE

Just fucking shut up for one minute when someone dares to say Adidas aren't bastions of taste

bobito

Banned
The thing is though why should we get used to this. We are signing all these sponsorship deals but where is the money going?

Check out the Andersred blog. The amount of money we have paid to lower the Glazers debt is ridiculous and every United fan should be furious. If every supposed United fan in the world gave a tenner we might be able to get rid of these capitalist fuckwits.

I apologise for the ferocity of this post but those bastards have done absolutely fuck all for United. God, they make me so angry.

How much money have the glazers made from the club?

Suen

The shirt sucks. That's why everyone but Madrid fans laugh at it. Why are you so sensitive over a shirt you babby?

It's like these Madrid fans think everything about Madrid is perfect. :lol
The shirt is about as good as Manchester United will be under Moyes (i.e. shit).

FootballFan

:lol but you are replying to me doofus.

You spend more time crying about your shit shirt than you do watching your club legend's testimonial. That's what happens when you split your allegiance up like horcruxes, I suppose. I bet you spent Del Piero's last game watching classic episodes of The Bill on your iPhone.

#Bantz

#Amazing

#Arnie<3

And you guy's ability to hammer on and on about a fucking font is astounding.

The font looks funny. Of course we're going to comment on it. You Madrid muppets took serious offense for some reason.

That font is fucking laughably bad.

Good idea, SHITE font.

It's like Real people asked Kolo Toure to design them their jersey.

Yup. Looks like the Chicken Bazooka font.

Dat font :lol

I love how the tablecloth wankers and whatever the fuck calamity against human eyes Liverpool uses as a kit people go on about a font. It's a font. We could do worse and design turds of a shirt. Like your clubs!

C'mon man.

It's not that big of a deal.

pulga

Banned
lol ok

Your ability to hammer on and on about fucking signings is astounding.

Jesus Christ you coked up maniac, it goes like this:

Forum member: don't like that font
You: LOL SORT OUT YOUR KIT MANUFACTURER AND THEN REMOVE SAND FROM YOUR PUSSY

Forum member: dunno if Madrid will have good defensive balance with Bale
You: LOL ISCO WILL SMEAR HIS CUM ON YOUR GRANDMOTHERS GRAVE

Just fucking shut up for one minute when someone dares to say Adidas aren't bastions of taste

So basically you guys get to troll over a fucking font (because god knows you can't say shit about our signings), but we can't troll over your nonexistent signings?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL United forum indeed!

How much money have the glazers made from the club?

Hard to put an exact number on it.

When they sold 10% of the club they took about £90m/£100m of the proceeds, so that's money that they clearly siphoned off.

Otherwise they haven't really directly taken money out of the club in patently obvious ways but every now and then in our accounts you see things like "money paid be directors - £2m"...that kind of thing. Overall I'd estimate it's about £130, £140m.

Where it's hit us if the £600m+ we have paid in interest/debt related costs.

Firefox transition went smooth except... I CANT FIND THAT QUICK REPLY EXTENSION TO FIREFOX.

Edit : Oh wait, of course I find it now.

Edit Edit : Wait this is not that one. I want the one with the smileys. :'[

pulga

Banned
Worse thing is, you guys can go back in my post history and look up when I said I didn't like the font.

Somehow, it's grown on me. It's whimsical and magical.

Wilbur

Banned
So basically you guys get to troll over a fucking font (because god knows you can't say shit about our signings), but we can't troll over your nonexistent signings?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL United forum indeed!

No you absolute clit sandwich. Hahaha your reading comprehension is fucking appalling.

All united fans on this forum do all day is shit on our own club over signings. When someone says "united can't sign players", we normally agree and slate the club

When someone says your font is shit your default reaction is slate the other club. The font is shit. It doesn't matter. It doesn't impact on anything. But it's shit.

You hear that and you turn into some weird fucking zealot who had a great wartime grandfather who died, nothing but his custom font book in his hand and a post it note with nothing but Adidas HQ's address on it. Focus on the fucking match your team is playing in, instead of giving a fuck when someone dares to criticise your kit :lol

It's just utterly inane to me for you to give such a fuck that no one likes your kit, so you shit all over everything else.

bobito

Banned
Hard to put an exact number on it.

When they sold 10% of the club they took about £90m/£100m of the proceeds, so that's money that they clearly siphoned off.

Otherwise they haven't really directly taken money out of the club in patently obvious ways but every now and then in our accounts you see things like "money paid be directors - £2m"...that kind of thing. Overall I'd estimate it's about £130, £140m.

Where it's hit us if the £600m+ we have paid in interest/debt related costs.

Man U would be sooooo good if you were fan owned. Not trying to rile you up or anything but I think it's fair to say if you would easily be bayern level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom