• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
madrid is filled with cunts. di maria, arbeloa, pepe, ramos, xabi, coentrao, etc. cunts. ronaldo and benzema (outside of being a pedophile) seem like nice dudes, but that's about it.

how's your mum doing
can you post a recent pic

Ill give you most of them, but fucking Alonso? The man oozes class.

GHG

Gold Member
Tbh I can. But it is a sellers market, and it all depends on how willing the selling club is. Wenger clearly wants a proven striker this summer.

Flamini - Free
Cabaye - 15m
Benzema - 40m
Dimaria - 17m
Guiata/Begovic - 10m

82m outlay.

tumblr_inline_mj2s6pmywn1qz4rgp.gif

Don't do this to yourself. Its not worth it.

bud

quality player though. We need more cunts in the team imo.

Benzema would be a good fit for us, always liked him.

i'm sure he did really well when he was playing for benfica , but he's shown nothing that impressed me in his three seasons at madrid. maybe madrid just didn't suit him well, and maybe he'd blossom into a beautiful, blue & white argentinian flower in london, but i doubt it. besides, arsene should focus on buying players for other positions instead.

So, turns out that 16-year-old girl didn't have sex with any Berlin players and was just lying. Now she admitted she faked her parents' signature to be able to talk to the journalists. And she's claiming to be a virgin.

Well, we should have known better than believing a newspaper that is part of the Bild group...

jesalr

Sportsmail, the crazy fuckers that they are, seem to think Chelsea nipping in for Willian has angered Levy so much that he'll put a stop to the Bale deal.

Cause that makes sense?

Salvadora

So are you hoping you don't get a result then?
No, I'm hoping we get the three points.

A Wenger supermarket sweep doesn't guarantee any kind of quality anyway. He won't buy a keeper, CB or DM even if we lose at Craven Cottage, I reckon. Knowing our luck we'd probably end up with a couple more Santos.

People in the UK will probably have the misfortune of knowing who Rylan Clark is.

Now prepare to laugh at what the cunt has went and done to his teeth....

XFAg7Lq.png

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Tc91

People in the UK will probably have the misfortune of knowing who Rylan Clark is.

XFAg7Lq.png

When I saw him on that show after BB I searched Twitter and started pissing myself at the comments.

Its like he has a gumshield in.

Carbonox

XFAg7Lq.png

It's fucking hilarious. All of these morons have a mental disorder, I swear.

Can't believe Ron Atkinson went on the show.

madrid is filled with cunts. di maria, arbeloa, pepe, ramos, xabi, coentrao, etc. cunts. ronaldo and benzema (outside of being a pedophile) seem like nice dudes, but that's about it.

how's your mum doing
can you post a recent pic
Bro.. broohh.. brah.. no. No. Don't.

XFAg7Lq.png

He doesn't even look like Rylan in that picture. Looks like an impersonator.

On a side note - I've just preordered Killzone: Shadowfall. This will end well.

qindarka

Banned
Can Willian play as a striker?

Move doesn't make sense otherwise. It would be nice to disrupt Spurs but 30+ million is a lot to spend just for that.

Clydefrog

Bale's staying Bale's staying Bale's staying Bale's staying Bale's staying Bale's staying Bale's staying Bale's staying Bale's staying Bale's staying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom