• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

What games are you guys hyped for?

I cant wait for :

Saints Row 4 (Tomrrow YAY)
Fifa Next Gen
NBA 2K14 Next Gen
Arkham Origins
InFamous Second Son
MGS5
South Park Stick of truth
Destiny
Titanfall
The Sims 4 (Sorry guys, but I love the sims)

Timurid

BSTBWjrCEAEfsn5.jpg

K1LLER7

Football Manager
Co-ownership deals or are you paying over 10 years.

Never played a Football Manager game. Seems easy.

Might pick up the next one :)

--------------

Looking forward too:

Monster Hunter 4
Pokémon X/Y
Yoshi 3DS
GTA V

Next gen:

MGS5
Dark Souls 2
Evil Within
FIFA / PRO (next gen)
Dragons Dogma 2 (Crapcom plz)

Yen

What games are you guys hyped for?

I cant wait for :

Saints Row 4 (Tomrrow YAY)
Fifa Next Gen
NBA 2K14 Next Gen
Arkham Origins
InFamous Second Son
MGS5
South Park Stick of truth
Destiny
Titanfall
The Sims 4 (Sorry guys, but I love the sims)

Definites (If I have money):
GTAV - it's £35 on Amazon UK right now, might preorder
LoZ: ALBW
Batman
PES2014

Maybe:
Pokémon - never really played it as a kid
Yoshi's Island 3DS - the original may be my favourite game ever, but I'm a bit unsure about this, can modern Nintendo do it justice?
F1 2013 - dubious as to the quality of the game, but dem classic cars

Game I'm most hyped for is MGSV, but I'm not sure about its release - one game, two games? Release date? Performance on current gen consoles (I ask because it looks fantastic)?
I won't buy the PS4 until it's first price drop (I'll be a broke student for a while)

kharma45

Co-ownership deals or are you paying over 10 years.

Never played a Football Manager game. Seems easy.

Might pick up the next one :)

Just you wait...

Definites (If I have money):
GTAV - it's £35 on Amazon UK right now, might preorder
LoZ: ALBW
Batman
PES2014

Maybe:
Pokémon - never really played it as a kid
Yoshi's Island 3DS - the original may be my favourite game ever, but I'm a bit unsure about this, can modern Nintendo do it justice?
F1 2013 - dubious as to the quality of the game, but dem classic cars

Game I'm most hyped for is MGSV, but I'm not sure about its release - one game, two games? Release date? Performance on current gen consoles (I ask because it looks fantastic)?
I won't buy the PS4 until it's first price drop (I'll be a broke student for a while)

Fuck Codemasters, don't get F1 2013.

panty

Cyberpunk 2077
GTA V
GT 6
Rime
Watch Dogs
Almost every other PS4 game
Mass Effect 4
The Witcher 3

And maybe Beyond.

PaulLFC

I just preordered GTA off Amazon. Renting SR IV from Boomerang along with Splinter Cell.

Going to get PES 2014 on PS3 and FIFA on PS4, mainly for Vita remote play. Watch Dogs will be the other game I get with the PS4, money permitting. FM Classic on Vita, PC version once I find a decent priced deal, and I think that should do me for a while.

panty

The Last of Us 2: Ellie's Revenge

K1LLER7

Spoilers brah.

You gave me an idea of what happens with Ellie now.

Madrid fans, seriously.

j/k <3

not the kit though

K1LLER7

I don't have the lions heart like puyol sadly. that takes years of hard work and dedication.

How long till Puyol is back?

Shame he's had such bad luck with injuries recently :(

edit: "Regarding Neymar, Tata said: "My worry is the way we ease him into the championship. I have spoken to him and he is calm about it and slowly getting fitter. What I am not going to do is put a player out on the pitch that is not fit enough. I have no doubt he will be soon enough", he insisted.

Enjoy play time now Cesc, once the window closes, you'll be back on the bench.

Messi

How long till Puyol is back?

Shame he's had such bad luck with injuries recently :(

edit: "Regarding Neymar, Tata said: "My worry is the way we ease him into the championship. I have spoken to him and he is calm about it and slowly getting fitter. What I am not going to do is put a player out on the pitch that is not fit enough. I have no doubt he will be soon enough", he insisted.

Enjoy play time now Cesc, once the window closes, you'll be back on the bench.

Cesc is not playing in Neymars place. Also Cesc has been great finally.

Puyol is about 3 weeks away I think they said.

K1LLER7

He's back! Though I fear he will get injured again soon, I just know it. He puts too much effort into every game. Half the time yelling at pique to pay attention lol.

:lol Pique. Wonder how he would have turned out at United if he stayed. Wpuld probably be behind Jonny Evans :p

Also....

Guilleme Balague
"Real might say fee 4 Bale is 90m euros 2 keep Ronaldo happy. Other sources say 100. Spurs wnt 2 confirm signings b4 announcemnt but deal done."

Lying about transfer fees to keep players happy lol.

Messi

At this point Puyol has essentially been out injured for a year and a half. He gets off the injury table for 3-4 weeks at a time and then goes back out. I hope he gets fit as he is out best defender. I feel safe when he plays. He is so fierce when tackling.

Timurid

At this point Puyol has essentially been out injured for a year and a half. He gets off the injury table for 3-4 weeks at a time and then goes back out. I hope he gets fit as he is out best defender. I feel safe when he plays. He is so fierce when tackling.

Thiago Silva is better.

K1LLER7

Pretty much how I feel about Vidic.

Both massive players, clearly missed when not in the team. You can see the difference they make to the team when playing.

Also, Spain will need him fit for the World Cup. He has to play imo.

Messi

They are doing the right thing with Neymar. Easing him into the style of play in La Liga. He is also clearly not fully fit after the summer break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom