• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Affleck is the new Batman loooooool

5YRcF.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Holy shit I didn't see that coming at all haha.

Don't think he's got it in him to be brilliant, to be honest. But the film won't be, so... eh. Will see it anyway, and I really like him as a director. But he's half the actor Bale is.

Messi

Holy shit I didn't see that coming at all haha.

Don't think he's got it in him to be brilliant, to be honest. But the film won't be, so... eh. Will see it anyway, and I really like him as a director. But he's half the actor Bale is.

He is great in The Town and Argo.

Wilbur

Banned
He is great in The Town and Argo.

I think he's good in them, solid enough and he definitely doesn't hinder the film. But Argo especially he's pretty passive; it works for the character but it wasn't a brilliant showcase of his acting skills. He was good in the Town, but Renner acted him off the screen, and I fucking hate Renner.

Top director though. I'd be far more interested if he was directing it.

Messi

I think he's good in them, solid enough and he definitely doesn't hinder the film. But Argo especially he's pretty passive; it works for the character but it wasn't a brilliant showcase of his acting skills. He was good in the Town, but Renner acted him off the screen, and I fucking hate Renner.

Top director though. I'd be far more interested if he was directing it.

I fucking hate Renner. Fuck that guy.

Hawkeye deserved better than him.

Timurid

You have be a great artist and have a lot of patience to direct and star in your own film. After working on a film set, I finally realize how hard it must've been for him and to win an Oscar for his work is phenomenal.
Well he did have Weinstein backing him up though...

Messi

You're good in my books timu. :) allez psg

Neymar is so amazing. His hair, his swag, his skill. Can't wait for him to be fully fit.

Remember that time I was going to the PSG game and timmy here bet that they would knock us out? I enjoyed his avatar after that. It made me like him more, even now.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Neygod first goal for Barcelona, Brazil and Santos were all headers. Damn what a stat.

Was boring as fuck in Bourne, MI and Avengers, but he was good in Jesse James, The Town and Hurt Locker.

The problem with Renner is that he's an excellent character actor/dramatic lead but Hollywood tries to turn every decent-looking middle-aged and under male talent into a movie star, whether that be in action vehicles or romantic comedies (i.e. Gerard Butler). That's why it's kind of crazy to see Affleck take another ride through that system. Hopefully he comes out ahead like RDJ and picks his projects more wisely this time.

Did Juve's shirt change all that much when they got relegated?

Or did you just stop following them for that year?

No you absolute clit sandwich. Hahaha your reading comprehension is fucking appalling.

All united fans on this forum do all day is shit on our own club over signings. When someone says "united can't sign players", we normally agree and slate the club

When someone says your font is shit your default reaction is slate the other club. The font is shit. It doesn't matter. It doesn't impact on anything. But it's shit.

You hear that and you turn into some weird fucking zealot who had a great wartime grandfather who died, nothing but his custom font book in his hand and a post it note with nothing but Adidas HQ's address on it. Focus on the fucking match your team is playing in, instead of giving a fuck when someone dares to criticise your kit :lol

It's just utterly inane to me for you to give such a fuck that no one likes your kit, so you shit all over everything else.

EVakb93.png

Messi

Neygod first goal for Barcelona, Brazil and Santos were all headers. Damn what a stat.

Neymar's first goal for Santos and Brazil were also headers.

I'm happy for him.

Schweini pls

I think wilbs might be my fav poster here. He is incredibly funny at times but other times he drops truth bombs. The perfect balance of dickhead and lovableness. He is what Sleepless wishes he could be.

Messi

Barca bros, formations for my game next wednesday. Who do you think will start considering Malaga is at the weekend.

Facism

Gold Member
Had some horrid witch from the Cat's Protection agency come into my place of work tonight and threatened to neuter one of our cats without our permission if he supposedly sprays in her house 1 more time. She doesn't even know if it's him, considering the line of questions she lead with.

In a place where i couldn't argue with her as it would have been unprofessional and we were busy. She lives on my street and i'm going to have words tomorrow. fucking fuming at the lack of decency, courtesy or ability to start a civil discussion about the issue.

Does she even have the fucking right? Already lodged a complaint with her company about it. Disgusting conduct. Instead of asking for further discussion on the issue to see what we could agree on that would put a halt ot whatever terrible thing this old, timid cat has done to her, she comes in with a threat, staring down her fucking nose at me like i'm some fucking simp that MUST comply with her will.

Glad the customers called her a bitter obese hag so i didn't have to.

valeo

Guardian pushing the story that...

Benzema -> Arsenal

Suarez -> Madrid

Liverpool - dicks in the wind.

Wouldn't be surprised if this happens. Wenger has been chasing Benzema for years. Only sticking point would be Suarez but Liverpool will be more willing to sell to Real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom