• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Barca bros, formations for my game next wednesday. Who do you think will start considering Malaga is at the weekend.

I think it will be:

-Neygod ---------------------- Sex ------------------- Sanchez-------

-------------Andresgod--------------------------Xavigod------

---------------------------Octopus of Badia-----------

-Alba---Masch the false CB------Classy PK---Alves the best RB--

-----------------------Victor the cunt Valdes-------

Martino won't want to lose at home at the first opportunity to win a trophy. He will go in HAM.

Messi

I think it will be:

-Neygod ---------------------- Sex ------------------- Sanchez-------

-------------Andresgod--------------------------Xavigod------

---------------------------Octopus of Badia-----------

-Alba---Masch the false CB------Classy PK---Alves the best RB--

-----------------------Victor the cunt Valdes-------

Martino won't want to lose at home at the first opportunity to win a trophy. He will go in HAM.

Messi will play vs Malaga, he is just bruised no?

FootballFan

Messi will play vs Malaga, he is just bruised no?

He won't play vs Malaga at all I think. He was sick last week vs Levante and his thigh didn't let him play vs Atletico in the 2nd half.

Martino is not afraid to show Messi who is boss. He won't even be on the bench.

Though I may be mistaken in my line up I put up for Atletico there, he will most likely play, at worst he will be subbed on.

We could always use Song as a false 9 instead if Messi is still injured.

also
Man U/City bros pls.

seHryaa.png

Saved as png in honour of Naughty God.

Messi

He won't play vs Malaga at all I think. He was sick last week vs Levante and his thigh didn't let him play vs Atletico in the 2nd half.

Martino is not afraid to show Messi who is boss. He won't even be on the bench.

Though I may be mistaken in my line up I put up for Atletico there, he will most likely play, at worst he will be subbed on.

We could always use Song as a false 9 instead if Messi is still injured.

also
Man U/City bros pls.

seHryaa.png

Saved as png in honour of Naughty God.

Fuck me, I didnt pay to see Alex Song.

What games are you guys hyped for?

I cant wait for :

Saints Row 4 (Tomrrow YAY)
Fifa Next Gen
NBA 2K14 Next Gen
Arkham Origins
InFamous Second Son
MGS5
South Park Stick of truth
Destiny
Titanfall
The Sims 4 (Sorry guys, but I love the sims)

Contribution!

GTA V
BF4
inFamous Second Son

I hope Tearaway and Watch Dogs are good then I'll get those too.

So here's a question to you FootyGAF; What game will you play first on your PS4?

First game I played on the PS One was Fifa, PS2 was GTA SA and PS3 was Resistance FoM.

Contribution!

GTA V
BF4
inFamous Second Son

I hope Tearaway and Watch Dogs are good then I'll get those too.

So here's a question to you FootyGAF; What game will you play first on your PS4?

First game I played on the PS One was Fifa, PS2 was GTA SA and PS3 was Resistance FoM.

Why did you wait so long for a PS2? Hell of a game to start with though :D

I've decided to go all-or-nothing with the PC, still have to decide whether to stagger the component buying, or do it all now so I can build it in my September holiday.

Yager

Banned
Bale hasn´t signed yet? Come on, I'm tired of the fucking press with "Bale will sign today...or tomorrow...or next week, but he will!". Fucking Marca and fucking As.

FootballFan

Bale hasn´t signed yet? Come on, I'm tired of the fucking press with "Bale will sign today...or tomorrow...or next week, but he will!". Fucking Marca and fucking As.

Every "insider" and paper does this lol. Seriously, how many times have we seen Turok say "oh crap, hearing some stuff..will be back with updates later" regarding football and he never comes back with anything lol.

They will keep saying "bale is going tomorrow" "next week" "soon" until he goes, and if he doesn't go "the deal fell apart in the last moments as Tottenham missed out on Willian and didn't want to sell Bale at any cost"

Yager

Banned
Every "insider" and paper does this lol. Seriously, how many times have we seen Turok say "oh crap, hearing some stuff..will be back with updates later" regarding football and he never comes back with anything lol.

They will keep saying "bale is going tomorrow" "next week" "soon" until he goes, and if he doesn't go "the deal fell apart in the last moments as Tottenham missed out on Willian and didn't want to sell Bale at any cost"

Yeah, it's always the same shit. What bothers me is people like Marcos López from Marca. They claim he's knows a shitload about football, but what did he write the day after Supercopa? A fucking column about fucking Bale. Come on son, you can talk about a lot of interesting things regarding football right now since it's the beggining of the season, but no, another fucking column about Bale.

24) Players who are so money-obsessed, they decline to hand in transfer rquests
25) Jordi Alba

Battlfield 4 and Killzone are the only launch games I definitely want, and I don't want 2 FPSs on day one, it'll get boring. Think I'm gonna cancel

FootballFan

24) Players who are so money-obsessed, they decline to hand in transfer rquests
25) Jordi Alba

Battlfield 4 and Killzone are the only launch games I definitely want, and I don't want 2 FPSs on day one, it'll get boring. Think I'm gonna cancel

It's like you haven't even seen Knack.

Day one*.

*fifa 14, not Knack

It's like you haven't even seen Knack.

Day one*.

*fifa 14, not Knack

FIFA will be shit. So will Knack. So will Assassin's Creed IV. And WatchDogs as well in all probability

@PC-Gaf, how do the vehicles handle on BF3 with a keyboard and mouse, espcially planes and helicopters. The controls were a joke on BF3 with a gamepad, and I fear they're even worse on PC

deroli

Wait. Felipe Santana went to Schalke by way of a release clause for just €1m?!

His contract would have expired in 2013 and he already wanted to leave us last season, but supposedly Klopp convinced him to stay and to renew the contract for one single year. So we got 1 million instead of nothing. Still, I wish him all the worst in the world at Schalke. His debut in the starting 11 was very promising.

Zabojnik

Glad the customers called her a bitter obese hag so i didn't have to.

What are you, British? What is this civilized behaviour? At the very least you should have slapped her silly and then proceeded to shit on her doorstep. "Neuter this, bitch." You disappoint me, Facism.

Everybody should just switch to PES this year.

Carbonox

FIFA will be shit. So will Knack. So will Assassin's Creed IV. And WatchDogs as well in all probability

@PC-Gaf, how do the vehicles handle on BF3 with a keyboard and mouse, espcially planes and helicopters. The controls were a joke on BF3 with a gamepad, and I fear they're even worse on PC

No.

Then again with Watch Dogs, my interest is lowering. Could be because of the media splurge that UbiSoft won't let up on. The general concept and the open-world gameplay remain very interesting to me though and I have every intention of buying the game at some point.

I'm happy with FIFA, Battlefield 4 and Assassin's Creed 4 as my launch games though. They'll last me a while.

What are you, British? What is this civilized behaviour? At the very least you should have slapped her silly and then proceeded to shit on her doorstep. "Neuter this, bitch." You disappoint me, Facism.

No next-gen version :(

Excited to try the demo though, I need a good football game to bring about the end to FIFA's reign of terror

FootballFan

I usually get both PES and FIFA, it's a shame there won't be PES 14 for ps4.

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_gc_fifa_14_xbox_one_gameplay-14509_en.html

Fifa 14 on an Xbox One

1080p 60fps!

------------------------

Also BF4 day one

bf42.gif

Why did you wait so long for a PS2? Hell of a game to start with though :D

I've decided to go all-or-nothing with the PC, still have to decide whether to stagger the component buying, or do it all now so I can build it in my September holiday.

At the time I was really young and by the time I had saved enough money to get a PS2 I wanted a good reason first, so GTA sold me on it.

I think Chelsea will sign Willian, though.

I think Spurs have reason enough to get rid of the lad, even if they don't get afrogorp. He's been a flop, won't fit into his best position at Spurs, has a manager that doesn't really understand his abilities, and hasn't appeared to gel with the team.

I've got no doubt in his qualities, but he needs the confidence to unlock them. One touch of the cheek from the Rodge and he'll be powering through teams like Mkhitaryan on speed.

You're romanticising this. I love Sigurdsson and I want to see him play through the middle, but his problem is Gareth Bale. You can say AVB doesn't understand his qualities, but the reality is Sigurdsson will never be as good as Bale. So if Bale plays in the middle Sigurdsson won't get to play there. He treats Sigurdsson like a squad player, and when you look at the players in our squad that's probably how it should be. AVB knows his best position. He also knows Sigurdsson can play wide, as he did last season because we didn't have enough wingers, and as he did last night when we played 4-3-3. Against Crystal Palace he was behind Soldado. He understands his qualities. He also understands that Bale offers much more to the team than Sigurdsson.

Edit: I know this sounds like I think I can read our manager's mind. But this is just what I saw over the past year.

FootballFan

Just get it for the PC, problem solved. Hopefully Sony will release Windows drivers for the DS4 this time around.

How can I play with my bros on PC ? :(

I play heaps of 2 vs 2 online and offline. So that wouldn't work for me.

And online doesn't work at all on PC for some reason(New Zealand being the reason lol). I tried to play with fake-FC Believe and it didn't work. The one time it did work, there was literally a 5 second delay.

Sucks cause FIFA on my PC looks better and runs much smoother, dat 60 fps.

I for one cant wait for the Spurs - Real - United - Arsenal - Chelsea transfer merry go round that will take place in the wake of Bale's transfer.

I suppose you can add Everton to that list as well, if Moyes is intent on splurging £28,000,001 on Fellaini and Baines. :-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom