• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

2 vs 2 is indeed the best. Dunno, move back to Europe. It's where you belong, FF. YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

2v2 is the best. But I moved here after I retired to get away from there, why you doing this to me Zab.

As for the "FIFA still same menu" talk, don't forget they actually changed them just in FIFA 12. They had even shitter one for FIFA 08-11

Salazar

Sticking to his guns, lol

Wayne Gooney ‏@WayneGooney18 10h
@dazzyd001 @OfficialMR3 The same reason I know Fabregas is signed and waiting to be registered.

Zabojnik

As for the "FIFA still same menu" talk, don't forget they actually changed them just in FIFA 12. They had even shitter one for FIFA 08-11

It's more of a personal thing. For some reason I associate those menus with the 360 pad, which I fucking loathe.

What are you doing in NZ, btw? How come you moved there? PM, if too personal. :p

Carbonox

Barring the team management, game settings, etc. menus, the rest of the main menus are actually brand new. The career mode UI is completely overhauled and looks so much nicer and cleaner. Even the start menu screen is completely changed and looks pretty hot.

Zabojnik

Serie A is finally back tomorrow, fuck yeah. Verona - Milan @ 18:00 CET, but more importantly Sampdoria - Juventus @ 20:45 CET. Our future star Gabbiadini is gonna tear us a new one, I can feel it.

Probable formation:

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Lichtsteiner - Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba - Asamoah
Tevez - Vucinic

Zabojnik

Anelka retiring, apparently.

C_3_Media_1702504_immagine_ts673_400.jpg

Juve legend(s).

bjaelke

Stefan Coerts @StefanCoerts
Toby #Alderweireld's agent has admitted that Atletico Madrid are among the teams interested in signing the #Ajax defender.

Another team?
e5YuU.gif

Last season I used to transfer players all the time in my fantasy football team and waste loads of points in the process. If they were playing against Chelsea I would always transfer them out or bench them. I thought this time I will take a different approach, try and pick a team of players who are likely to get 10+ goals/assists and just leave them to it.
I was looking at my team this morning thinking, its not too bad, I better start thinking about moving some Chelsea players because we are not playing in a weeks time, made my 1 transfer and left it.
Then I remembered Van Persie my main striker was playing against Chelsea on Monday. Fuck that cunt, if he scores I don't want his fucking points. Get the fuck out my team. I ended up swapping him for Benteke, he won't be playing the week after either. Fuck it, better having no one next week then "Van Persie, when the girl says no molest her" even if he probably will score a goal and get me points. Who gives a shit about this stupid fucking game anyway.

Arnie

If it wasnt for Battlefield 4 I wouldn't even be contemplating a next-gen console at launch. GTAV and PES would keep me more than happy.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Serie A is finally back tomorrow, fuck yeah. Verona - Milan @ 18:00 CET, but more importantly Sampdoria - Juventus @ 20:45 CET. Our future star Gabbiadini is gonna tear us a new one, I can feel it.

Probable formation:

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Lichtsteiner - Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba - Asamoah
Tevez - Vucinic
Gabbiadini won't score if he knows what's best for him.

Prediction: 1-2 Sampdoria. Lichtsteiner will score our third consecutive first goal of the season.

tumblr_lgobi5p2AE1qd9x6to1_400.gif

I wanna act surprised but I can't.

tumblr_lgobi5p2AE1qd9x6to1_400.gif

So this is the merry go round:

RM -> Arsenal, di Maria and Benzema - £68m (high possibilty)
Spurs -> RM, Bale - £93m+player (almost a certainty)
Liverpool -> RM, Suarez - £47m (low possibility)
Anzhi -> Spurs or Chelsea, Willian - £30m (certain)
Roma -> Spurs, Lamela - £29m (almost certain)

IF Willian goes to Chelsea then Mata will be put up for sale to fund the purchase.

No word on any signings from Moyes, he is still trying to get those Everton losers I guess. I guess Mata could be used as a makeweight in a deal involving Rooney if Chelsea end up with Willian. The starting gun for these transfers is the Arsenal deal for Benzema and di Maria if it goes through. Without that only the Willian deal is likely to happen.

Also, Rooney, Bale and Suarez all need new agents because the ones they have are complete cunts apparently. Rooney especially so.

Rumours from someone in sports finance. Take them for what you will.

The guy also adds that Wenger will be out if he doesn't do the deal and sign quality world class players and RM are willing to sell because they need to fund the Bale purchase. The Suarez purchase really depends on whether Morata can perform in that role, if not then it could be the big January window galactico signing. He wouldn't be cup tied for the Champions League either which makes waiting a possibility.

justjohn

Why would chelsea sell mata to united? Imagine him feeding van persie all those assists. They would have the league sown up. Seriously if we cant get rooney, get eto'o and try for a striker next summer.

If mourinho doesn't like mata and wants to sell him then thats fine but dont be retarded like arsenal and sell your best player to your main rivals.

Tc91

The Imposter was very very good. I always end up searching the internet after watching something like that and just reading stuff.

Salvadora

The guy also adds that Wenger will be out if he doesn't do the deal and sign quality world class players
Unfortunately I don't think this will be the case.

It would be suicidal to go through the season with Wenger's contract running out and huge question marks on the future of the club. Possibly more damaging than not signing those Real Madrid players we've been linked with.

justjohn

Arsenal should be looking at bringing in conte from juventus. He said it himself that he would like to manage in the premiership and this would be the perfect time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom