• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

zoAXp4I.jpg

wtf..

ahahahahahhaa

bobito

Banned
Going to retire because your agent dies?

I don't get players obsessions with their agents, isn't that the reason rooney wants to leave as well.

I don't get players obsessions with their agents, isn't that the reason rooney wants to leave as well.

Tbf, we don't know the specifics of their relationship.

It sounds like the two were very close friends anyway.

bjaelke

They were also friends.
It is with great sadness that I have learned of the death of Mr. Eric Manasse. Shocked by the news of mourning strikes his family and relatives, Eric leaves a great void in our lives.

I can not find words to express my heartbreak, and I wanted to give my condolences to the Manasse family after this tragic loss.

kharma45

Why did you wait so long for a PS2? Hell of a game to start with though :D

I've decided to go all-or-nothing with the PC, still have to decide whether to stagger the component buying, or do it all now so I can build it in my September holiday.

Well stuff like the price on that processor won't change, nor the motherboard. You might pick up an SSD deal if you stagger it, same with the rest and as you get closer to September you'll get closer to the new AMD GPUs, and they'll be coming with these free games

AMD-Never-Settle.jpg

With a top of the range 9900 card you'll get to choose three games so you could get BF4, Watch Dogs And Splinter Cell all for free.

Or you can just buy a 670 now for £200 and get Splinter Cell, cracking deal that still.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
fifabros ill be online about 1:30pm for the games, net is better so i should be able to any

phaze

Villa is not a young boy.

As in we only buy young players or he is not worth that money due to age ?

Wenger bought quite a few old players lately. We are no longer the youngster team we were a few years ago. Even at his age, 5 mln for Villa is, I feel, much more reasonable than 40 for Higuain or Benzema.

bobito

Banned
Tbf, we don't know the specifics of their relationship.

It sounds like the two were very close friends anyway.

It just seems a strange relationship when agents clearly use players for their advantage. You would argue lawyers, accountants have a similar role, but you don't hear of clients being bff with them

rvy

Banned
As in we only buy young players or he is not worth that money due to age ?

Wenger bought quite a few old players lately. We are no longer the youngster team we were a few years ago. Even at his age, 5 mln for Villa is, I feel, much more reasonable than 40 for Higuain or Benzema.

As in, Wenger can't fight his old habits any longer.

Young boys are needed.

wenger_1602461c.jpg

rvy

Banned
He won't get along with their board that's for sure.

The board.

Man, Arsenal managed to make "the board" and entity of itself. It's like the IRS or something.

The board.

Lies and slander. He moved on.

You know how they say that once you go black, you never go back?

Wenger went young once. He knows it's wrong, but he's powerless to resist.

bjaelke

Big news about Willian's proposed move to the Premier League: word from a very reliable source has just filtered through to Guardian Towers that the Brazilian midfielder will not - repeat not - be moving to Tottenham. Despite completing a medical at White Hart Lane, he is no longer interested in a move to Spurs. In so far as you can presume anything in this game, it would appear he's off to Chelsea instead.

Big news about Willian's proposed move to the Premier League: word from a very reliable source has just filtered through to Guardian Towers that the Brazilian midfielder will not - repeat not - be moving to Tottenham. Despite completing a medical at White Hart Lane, he is no longer interested in a move to Spurs. In so far as you can presume anything in this game, it would appear he's off to Chelsea instead.

Dat money-grabbing mercenary!

Still no idea where he will play.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The board.

Man, Arsenal managed to make "the board" and entity of itself. It's like the IRS or something.

The board.

The Company in Heroes was inspired by them.

bd33b2e7-1b30-4977-ab4a-5dd6ae6ce9bethe%20company.jpg

Replace "has an interest in locating and tracking evolved humans" with "young and juicy players to sell in a few years."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom