• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Banned
I must have missed something with Breaking Bad. I watched the first season and a half and whilst it was good, it wasn't anything mind blowing like everyone here makes out.

It's frustrating because I really wanted to like it.

Zabojnik

I must have missed something with Breaking Bad. I watched the first season and a half and whilst it was good, it wasn't anything mind blowing like everyone here makes out.

Looks like you stopped just before it gets really, really good. That seems to be the consensus anyway, I loved it from the get go.

Kenka

We're gonna be a force this season:

Lopez

Carvajal - Varane - Ramos - Marcelo

Casemiro - Modric

Özil - Isco

Bale - Cristiano

I think Casemiro will slowly take over Khedira's place in the short term at least. Varane will be get his spot back unless Pepe plays well. Casillas will probably get his spot back too even though I want Lopez to be on goal.
Well, that will sure light fire under some asses on the pitch.

Splatt

This gif summarizes United's transfer season

Dog-is-real-tired-of-playing-with-you.gif

or maybe I'm just doing meth and have no idea what I'm posting

I didn't really start to enjoy it until S3.

It's a great show - but I do think it's a little overhyped, maybe that's just how I feel after going into it after reading so much praise

Scum

Lopez

Casemiro - Modric

Özil - Isco

Bale - Cristiano

I think Casemiro will slowly take over Khedira's place in the short term at least. Varane will be get his spot back unless Pepe plays well. Casillas will probably get his spot back too even though I want Lopez to be on goal.
Pfft.
Where's that scandalous .gif of fund distribution in La Liga? Yurt, pls.

Wilbur

Banned
I've just done an absolutely phenomenal shit in a Morrisons

Like, I would willingly offer this up as a sacrifice to God or as material to use in any future pottery class I would attend

It's beautiful.

Didn't get to watch it. Damnit.

How did the players look?

Everyone was good really, one of the best u21 teams we've fielded probably.

Jevans was in defence, didn't have to do much. Tom Thorpe played DM haha, he's been doing quite well tbf. Powell played CM, looked good, strong, a few good runs. Was a fun match, Cole/Adnan/Lingard floated about behind Henriquez which was good, Lingard has loads of confidence right now he was doing some pretty good dribbles lol. Adnan wasn't at his best but scored a good pen. Henriquez needs to improve on his play outside the box it seems, he's a little bit too sloppy.

Also Andreas Pereira came on for the last 10 mins which was good to see.

Few of the guys are gonna end up going on loan now..which is probably good cos I'd like to see Pereira and Pearson get some minutes for the u21s this year.

Hindle

Banned
I can't see Spurs competing for the title now, not this year anyway. It's hard to call for the top 4 as well.

Edit. If they'd managed to sign Willian then yea, they'd have been up there. But losing Bale and missing out on Willian, hmm, doubtful for them.

Watching Moyessiah's presser now.

The quotes about transfers are taken a little bit out of context.

Feel better now, Fabregas and Ronaldo are coming.

bud

I've just done an absolutely phenomenal shit in a Morrisons

Like, I would willingly offer this up as a sacrifice to God or as material to use in any future pottery class I would attend

It's beautiful.

lately, my poop is looking absolutely 100% aesthetic. i shit you not. google image search "poop model." the very first result you get should give you a clear idea of what i'm talking about. it comes out without applying a lot of pressure. it does not break into pieces. it is firm yet it maintains its squishiness. throwing it in someone's face would not cause that person's facial bone structure to worsen for it is not hard and dry. the smell is not everlasting for it goes away almost immediately after flushing.

fiber and fluids, i salute you.

Lopez

Casemiro - Modric

Özil - Isco

Bale - Cristiano

bale is going to be the next michael owen.

dc89

Kolo Toure will be deemed in the top 3 transfers of the FSG era come the end of the season. FACT.

Liverpool got a bargain. Kolo - come back, we need you. Pls.

Pachimari

lately, my poop is looking absolutely 100% aesthetic. i shit you not. google image search "poop model." the very first result you get should give you a clear idea of what i'm talking about. it comes out without applying a lot of pressure. it does not break into pieces. it is firm yet it maintains its squishiness. throwing it in someone's face would not cause that person's facial bone structure to worsen for it is not hard and dry. the smell is not everlasting for it goes away almost immediately after flushing.

fiber and fluids, i salute you.

bale is going to be the next michael owen.
Michael Owen were great for us. He just didn't get a fair chance from our coaches.

Salvadora

Watching Moyessiah's presser now.

The quotes about transfers are taken a little bit out of context.

Feel better now, Fabregas and Ronaldo are coming.
I've been noticing this more and more recently.

A manager will be asked a fairly innocuous question, gives an inoffensive answer, and press/fans will turn it in a completely different direction, twisting its meaning.

Zabojnik

I wish. Giovinco isn't going anywhere, sadly. He'll have one more year to (not) prove himself.

Matri and Quaglia though? VENGHINO SIGNORI, VENGHINO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom