• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobito

Banned
Koscielny's reaction to Arsenal's transfer activity.

ku-medium.gif

What a moron

Wilbur

Banned
The Conjuring is shit. Twitter trends lied to me.

We're The Millers was okay and I'd say you should wait until DVD but there's a few scenes of Jennifer Aniston almost naked that deserves to be seen on the big screen. Literally three or four extended periods of time where I had a large erection in the cinema

Meier

These on any channels in the US?

I would imagine Monaco is on beIN Sport. The Dortmund game could be on GOL TV -- those channels have the respective rights for the leagues.

Nice start to the season for Alfred Finnbogason of Heerenveen. Up to 6 goals in their 4th game now.

I reckon he should take the loan, maybe just until January anyway.

But depends massively on which club he'd be going to.

If it's for half a season I would jizz. If he does great, Moyes can look to bring him into the first team or he could get another half a season loan. If he doesn't get time, he can go back to the reserves.

I don't trust some of the managers man.

Wilbur

Banned
I would just want Adnan to be guaranteed games if he played away. Watford would be a good place for him in the Championship because they play good football, but whether they'd play him I don't know.

Werder are really shit.

If it's for half a season I would jizz. If he does great, Moyes can look to bring him into the first team or he could get another half a season loan. If he doesn't get time, he can go back to the reserves.

I don't trust some of the managers man.
Me too.

Martinez is a bitch.

At least when Froggie loaned out to his ex players he had them by the balls.

FuturusX

No sympathy for Song. You want to swim with the big boys - step up. When Bale is under pressure to deliver on his 93 million pound move - the same applies.

Be better.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Checking the boxscore at the half of the AS Falcao match, looks like they're going through the same lid on the net Dortmund are (12 shots for ASF, 18 for BVB, 0 goals for both).

L1NETT

wow, Wolves are in League One? so bad.

Club was run into the ground by the idiots upstairs, like Blackburn. Fans are still going there in droves, and fair play to them their support is ace. Like Pompey. Root out the plastics and all that.

They'll be back don't worry. There are always gonna be massive clubs down the leagues, look at Forest and the Leeds scum.

Yes. Playing Crawley now, and Crawley appear to have been the better side.

ugh the absolute pits of a club. Plastic cunts of the highest order, make your mob seem bearable.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We're The Millers was okay and I'd say you should wait until DVD but there's a few scenes of Jennifer Aniston almost naked that deserves to be seen on the big screen. Literally three or four extended periods of time where I had a large erection in the cinema

Friends' S1 Aniston or S3+?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom