• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potato nose, would only bang after a rhinoplasty.

ibsuNRh31nHkIo.gif

FuturusX

I've just done an absolutely phenomenal shit in a Morrisons

Like, I would willingly offer this up as a sacrifice to God or as material to use in any future pottery class I would attend

It's beautiful.

Can you describe in a bit more detail. Was it a clean as whistle? As in requiring very little toilet paper to remove the final vestiges?

Weidenfeller - Großkreutz, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer - Sahin, Kehl - Kuba, Mkhitaryan, Reus - Lewandowski

Let's do this! Kinda sad about Hofmann not getting a start, he deserves it after saving us last week.

LTWheels

Sid Lowe ‏@sidlowe 1m
Nice little run from Suso, but pulls shot wide. First spark from him. Still 0-0. Couple of decent saves from Esteban. #Geta-Almeria

Cocks out time.

Walshy

@Liverpool fans

In relatve hindsight, do you regret FSG's decision to sack Kenny?
Nope, not at all. I love Kenny for what he means to the club, but in hindsight we should of never hired him in the first place.

Suarez was a target which was already identified by Comolli (getting him on 30k p/w originally was genius btw) and all the other transfer dealings he identified with Comolli were shocking: Carroll, Coates, Downing, Henderson, Adam. That's one of the worst transfer records I have ever seen.

The football and tactics was good, but the idea of a 60 year old manager coming in wasn't the best idea. The structure which inhibited the club at the time wasn't ideal in the first place for any manager, yet one that has been out of football for so long.

I hope Kenny gets the much rumored ambassador role again anyhow.

Meier

Goal for Almeria. Looks like Suso with the assist.

Monaco and Dortmund games just kicking off. Pretty good batch of games on right now.

Is Januzaj going out on loan??

Not sure yet. I think it depends on him.

I think he should maybe stay with United and work on his finishing with the reserves. That's about the only thing he lacks. He also relies on his left foot heavily. He was blessed with the left foot of God and he doesn't hesitate to use his right (nor is it bad in anyway) so it's not a case of Valencia. Still, he should work on getting his right foot even better

I think he should maybe stay with United and work on his finishing with the reserves. That's about the only thing he lacks. He also relies on his left foot heavily. He was blessed with the left foot of God and he doesn't hesitate to use his right (nor is it bad in anyway) so it's not a case of Valencia. Still, he should work on getting his right foot even better
I reckon he should take the loan, maybe just until January anyway.

But depends massively on which club he'd be going to.

K1LLER7

Want him to stay, but if Moyes isn't going to give him games in the cup matches, he should leave on loan to a PL/Bundes/Liga/SerieA team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom