• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuturusX

Are Monaco playing behind closed doors or something!?

n6pHigm.png

Yep.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Finally Dortmund score. Reus served it up to Lewandowski in front of the keeper after a lucky bounce from a Kuba blocked shot.

FuturusX

FYI:

Monaco are in fact playing behind very big closed doors. No fans at all. It's punishment for Monaco fans' pitch invasion of their game against Le Mans back in May.

It's creepy and surreal.

EDIT: During the game in May a small goat was sacrificed and Supermarket Sushi consumed...oh and flares were thrown.

Suen

:lol I wasn't trolling. I just entered the thread, hit the post button and posted away...I'm kind of amazed I worded the question the same way as him.

Clegg

Something for Arnie to spaff to:

Sid Lowe ‏@sidlowe 1m

FT 2-2. Suso sharp, some lovely touches. Assist on first goal, pass indirectly leading to second too. Started left wing but mostly right.

willow ve

Correct me if I'm wrong but if that's specially for Bale where was the stand that Raul standing in yesterday?

610x.jpg

The Raul stand was in the corner of the pitch. The
alleged
Bale stand appears to be put up right at midfield.
It's really the Suarez stand

FYI:

Monaco are in fact playing behind very big closed doors. No fans at all. It's punishment for Monaco fans' pitch invasion of their game against Le Mans back in May.

It's creepy and surreal.

EDIT: During the game in May a small goat was sacrificed and Supermarket Sushi consumed...oh and flares were thrown.

Reminds me of the time Serie A was played entirely void of supporters and fans. Games were hard to watch - they felt so boring.

Bumhead

Banned
If Monaco don't win this I'm not betting another penny on French football. PSG and Monaco will have let me down for about £150 in a week.

What a shit team and what a shit league. How much fucking money have these pair of cunt teams spent again?

Timurid

If Monaco don't win this I'm not betting another penny on French football. PSG and Monaco will have let me down for about £150 in a week.

What a shit team and what a shit league. How much fucking money have these pair of cunt teams spent again?
You're a fucking dumbass for betting on those two clubs... The only club you should bet on is marseille.

dc89

Same. I did a little on Falcow anytime and then a treble with Monaco, Dortmund and Wolves.

Slizz

Lmao its from We Are the Millers.

Can't believe people can't read shit thats like 5 posts up or read the post I quoted.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
It feels like I'm watching The Ultimate Fighter with this Monaco match. Complete silence other than the yelling from the participants.

FuturusX

We should consider doing that before facing Sampodria/in Europe, it seems to be working..

Can we sacrifice, say, Marco Motta?

The gods could be angry with such a feeble offering. Better not risk it.

EDIT: What a shite game of football. Come on Monaco.

EDIT TOO: Okay nice strike...

Meier

There was no camera on the referee in that game right? (The one used in the Roma game)

Nope, no GoPro in the City-Chelsea game -- just in the Roma-MLS All-Stars game.

Monaco look like they need Samir Nasri if you ask me (honestly, I could keep him for another year). Where's Joao Moutinho?

Suen

holy shit at that strike. Would have been so fucking beautiful if it was a goal.

Nope, no GoPro in the City-Chelsea game -- just in the Roma-MLS All-Stars game.

Monaco look like they need Samir Nasri if you ask me (honestly, I could keep him for another year). Where's Joao Moutinho?
Where is Isco? Oh right...

<3

Arnie

I tell you what, there's a girl from work who comes from Essex and if she was a lad is have headbutted her by now.

The amount of snarky comments about my accent and the north have wound me right up.

Grade A cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom