• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Acquired a females number and got invited to her 21st. A win? Maybe. Tad young though.

Beardalo gets dem Chick's as I thought.

Feorax

Looks like our new forward target is Yarmolenko.

Wouldn't complain at a decent price, but doesn't sound like a massive upgrade on Downing from what I've heard. At least he'd offer some natural width.

Slizz

Acquired a females number and got invited to her 21st. A win? Maybe. Tad young though.

Beardalo gets dem Chick's as I thought.

Go, make a move. Number and an invite? (Assuming you just met her)She obviously wants to bang.

21 ain't that young, she should be somewhat mature.

Amazing game by everyone today. Can't believe I'd ever say that but Hummels was the worst BVB player today lol

Still, kind of a lucky win, we should have scored so many goals... That's the kind of match you normally drop points in.

Messi

Go, make a move. Number and an invite? (Assuming you just met her)She obviously wants to bang.

21 ain't that young, she should be somewhat mature.

She is a customer. I know her to see in her for the past 8 years. She knows me from here too.

Messi

She is going to have one messi 21st.

Boo_this_man.gif

Suen

Not to ruin this topic of Messi's aim to bang a 21 year old girl but where the fuck has Andres disappeared to? Besides, he's much more attractive for you to bang, Messi.

Not to ruin this topic of Messi's aim to bang a 21 year old girl but where the fuck has Andres disappeared to? Besides, he's much more attractive for you to bang, Messi.

I miss him :(

Probably got caught by the NSA for planning an Al-Qaeda attack on Valdes lol

Salvadora

I was hoping that he would follow Arsenal if we had signed that young Colombian.

Never to be :(

Suen

I miss him :(

Probably got caught by the NSA for planning an Al-Qaeda attack on Valdes lol
:lol still remember reading that one, was just a lurker when he made that comment.

Saw Andres on 360 a couple days ago, he is alive.
How do we know it's him and not someone else?

Good to know!

I was hoping that he would follow Arsenal if we had signed that young Colombian.

Never to be :(
Would have loved to have Andres on our side, even though he's just a mercenary like his whole national football team.

I went to Regulus' twitter because I remember Andres saying he talked to him there. I saw nothing but talk of some cartoon waifus in aprons.

Regulus has been gone missing for a while too. Regulus' hater is gone too.

FootballFan

Lol andres is amazing. I've already told you guys why he isn't here.

Every year he waits until the transfer window is closed and all the Colombian players have settled in. That way he knows who to support.

His return date is the first of September.

Suen

Last time I had sex I was 21 and 370 pounds. Nothing is guaranteed from said invite right now a good night out would be success.
Walk in there naked but use your Messi shirt as a towel.

Lol andres is amazing. I've already told you guys why he isn't here.

Every year he waits until the transfer window is closed and all the Colombian players have settled in. That way he knows who to support.

His return date is the first of September.
:lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Messi, I don't know man, but it sounds to me like a normal party invitation.

No, Lambda, not in his pants.

Just go and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom