• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Ahhhh shiiiiii.

In gaming, GTA V thread, theres a picture of a copy of the game on PS3. Looks legit, time to get off the internet.

See you all later.

Zabojnik

Looks like we signed some sort of strategic agreement with River Plate regarding future dealings and transfers. Well, alright then.

Scum

You have a party to get to. Have fun. Enjoy yourself.

Ahhhh shiiiiii.

In gaming, GTA V thread, theres a picture of a copy of the game on PS3. Looks legit, time to get off the internet.

See you all later.
See you later.

Koko

Banned
I went to Regulus' twitter because I remember Andres saying he talked to him there. I saw nothing but talk of some cartoon waifus in aprons.

Regulus has been gone missing for a while too. Regulus' hater is gone too.

Maybe they are the same person and SteelAttack is just his alter ego.

I do miss him because I can talk about how shitty Chivas is.

bjaelke

"At age seven, Konoplyanka signed up for a karate class, which he did simultaneously with football, and had some degree of success."

We need to sign him pronto!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_mrzfdg3H9D1rgakkco7_500.gif

TransferSources: Tottenham payed for Willian's flight, taxi, hotel & medical, only for Chelsea to sign him.

One of the Guardian journos were saying there is trouble brewing between Spurs and Chelsea. We'll give them the £300 back if they want it! It is quite funny though.

Didn't they hijack Liverpool's move for Siggy? (Who hijacked Swansea's bid…)

LTWheels

You told me to chill. That Couthino, Gerrard and Sturridge had this? That was you right?

Hold me...

Nope. I've always said I was nervous for this game. I think villa a the team outside the top 6 that will play the best against us. We are weak on the counter.

They'll get me 60 FPS in most games at 1080p, yeah? Not counting Crysis 3 and games like that

Well the thing with PC games is that you can always keep maxing it out further and further. You will get your 60fps in most games at1080p with reasonable settings, put everything on max, have super sampling and stuff like that on though? No, you won't.

I always end up having my games run at about 40fps because I need that extra AA. NEED IT. Honestly I enjoy just messing with my configs getting it just right for me, probably spent more time doing that in all of bethesdas games than actually play them.

Salvadora

One of the Guardian journos were saying there is trouble brewing between Spurs and Chelsea. We'll give them the £300 back if they want it! It is quite funny though.

I can see Levy being more angry at wasting that money than missing out on Willian.

Nice one Mourinho.

Scum

EasyJet
Minicab
Travelodge
Do it yourself Health kit.

£300 is more than enough.

deroli

3 games, 9 points - great start. I only watched 50 minutes, but it looked like our best performance this season. However, it's time we improve our efficiency. So many wasted opportunities: Hit the bar once, two shots cleared on the line, one easy tap-in denied because of a sloppy cross pass right in front of the goal... it could have easily been a 3-0 victory. If Bremen had scored from one of their (two) chances, I'd be furios, but that didn't happen, so I'm very pleased.

BvB10.jpg

subtles

I'm talking about it in football terms. So it's just a second striker or is it different?

It's another term for second striker, but you should also take into account the recent popularity of false 9(s) and false 10(s). What I mean is the second striker once strictly referred to someone beside the man striker or in the hole. Now however, if you play the likes of Fabregas upfront and have the likes of Villa cutting in from the wing as an insider forward the terminology becomes skewed somewhat.

Think of the Shadow Striker as a Second Striker with the False roles taking certain qualities (ex: dropping deep) and interpreting them differently. Thus you no longer need two players for the tactical advantage but can use one.

FuturusX

Nope. I've always said I was nervous for this game. I think villa a the team outside the top 6 that will play the best against us. We are weak on the counter.

Well the guy who said that needs to hold us both...

Delph is good...Gabby is a beast and Tekkers can hit a 5p coin with his eyes closed. As long as we have 40 chances we'll score 2 goals. So I'm not worried, right?

kharma45

They'll get me 60 FPS in most games at 1080p, yeah? Not counting Crysis 3 and games like that

Yeah you'll not get it in Crysis 3 but most games you'll be able to dial almost all the settings up to 11 and get 1080p60, as long as you're not looking for crazy amounts of AA in games, its a serious performance hit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What am I looking at / where is this from?

A vision.

On the left, you can see Juve's Marchisio, affectionately known as Il Principino ("Little Prince"/The Prince)

On the right, former treble winning captain of Liverpool FC and current manager. AKA King Marchisio.

Sky Italia ad

PowerTaxi

Banned
Well the thing with PC games is that you can always keep maxing it out further and further. You will get your 60fps in most games at1080p with reasonable settings, put everything on max, have super sampling and stuff like that on though? No, you won't.

I always end up having my games run at about 40fps because I need that extra AA. NEED IT. Honestly I enjoy just messing with my configs getting it just right for me, probably spent more time doing that in all of bethesdas games than actually play them.

I'll be playing a lot of FF XIV over the next couple of months and it doesn't look that demanding at max settings so hopefully I'll get that smoothness. Honestly I'd lower the AA a bit if it got me 60. I've been a console gamer so 60 FPS just seems fascinating to me.

Yeah you'll not get it in Crysis 3 but most games you'll be able to dial almost all the settings up to 11 and get 1080p60, as long as you're not looking for crazy amounts of AA in games, its a serious performance hit.

Grand so. Next Friday is gonna be a mini Christmas for me.

Zabojnik

A vision.

On the left, you can see Juve's Marchisio, affectionately known as Il Principino ("Little Prince"/The Prince)

On the right, former treble winning captain of Liverpool FC and current manager. AKA King Marchisio.

Sky Italia ad

I ... okay.

Huge storm brewing over Genova. If the match gets cancelled because of the weather ... I swer to Christ m8.

subtles

A vision.

Sky Italia ad

Stolen from Inter's El Príncipe who stole it from Enzo himself.

.I kid.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Acquired a females number and got invited to her 21st. A win? Maybe. Tad young though.

Beardalo gets dem Chick's as I thought.

fuck it man, I've gone with 19 years old girls me being 27. The thing is how old you look, because I look like a 17 years old, I always come clean on my age though!

after a certain point age stops mattering when it comes to physical looks. it all depends on her personality I've known 19 years old girls that more mature than 26 years old girls. as long as she is legal who cares?

age only matters if she is like 20 years younger or something and even then, who cares if you are an old fart and get away with banging a girl that's 20 years younger than you, who cares what other people think? Look no further than John W. Henry.

I can assure you one thing, she is probably better than fapping to olivia wilde gifs.

Feorax

Guardian running with the story that Arsenal's bid for Benzema is reliant on Madrid moving for Suarez first.

Dont think that one's going to happen tbh.

bobito

Banned
About fucking time.

Interesting the news of the investors trying to push Ballmer out (and selling the xbox division) leaked this morning.

I doubt they would get a good price for the xbox division tbh. They are correct that they need to change their focus.

Shore up their business position overseas and also generally mobile and tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom