• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

2012-07-05_REVISION_MEDICA_JORDI_ALBA_013-Optimized.v1341499023.jpg

Learning new ways to dive. The key to this art is making it look natural.

Hixx

Mafia 2 is a fucking brilliant game. It gets so much shit because it's an open world game that is fairly empty in terms of things to do but that is such a fucking lame opinion. It's a beautiful city and the game makes you see pretty much all of it. The atmosphere and visuals man, especially when Vito first gets home... love it.

It'd lose a lot if it tried to be your generic open world game.

Arnie

I've long had the impression that Mourinho and AVB don't really like each other.

And I agree on Mafia 2, phenomenal game. One of the current gen's best.

K1LLER7

Moyes: "I know if I was Everton manager & Sir Alex came for Fellaini & Baines I'd have found it difficult to stop them. I'd have found it very difficult to keep them because I always felt right thing to do was what was right for players."

On MUTV.

Hixx

Moyes: "I know if I was Everton manager & Sir Alex came for Fellaini & Baines I'd have found it difficult to stop them. I'd have found it very difficult to keep them because I always felt right thing to do was what was right for players."

On MUTV.

That's fucking embarrassing.

Oh dear.

Arnie

And I've said Moyes is a cunt for years.

All I got was indignation. Watch all the blues go spare at Moyeezus tomorrow.

Lemons.

K1LLER7

I think both Fellani and Baines want to come to United and Moyes knows that. He's trying to build pressure on Everton to sell.

But that's not the best way to go about it lol. Just offer £35m for both and give them Buttner on loan.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
4 matches in, and Abidal has played the full 90 minutes in each.

Rosell pls

Abidal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alba

I'm gonna be Kharma and say that Mafia 2 is shit

Shit voice acting, shit driving mechanics, shit story, shit pacing, weird graphics, shit shooting mechanics.

It's not fun.

Moyes is right.

Martinez that whiny bitch keeps moaning about public bids.

Who made it public you twat. Getting all mardy over a transfer bid.

faridmon

On MUTV.
Thank god he is't our manager.

Fuck him

kharma45

I'll be playing a lot of FF XIV over the next couple of months and it doesn't look that demanding at max settings so hopefully I'll get that smoothness. Honestly I'd lower the AA a bit if it got me 60. I've been a console gamer so 60 FPS just seems fascinating to me.

Grand so. Next Friday is gonna be a mini Christmas for me.

The thing about the PC is you can tweak it until your heart is content to get a good balance. I can live without AA so I turn it off and I always turn shadows down, and thus can crank up some other settings in their place. If you want massively high IQ you can have a 1080p30 experience and have it locked to that, or you can play around and just do whatever.

Whilst you cannot overclock your CPU you can do your GPU so there is extra free performance to be unlocked within it. This is just an example of the gains in one game for instance

perf_oc.gif

It's the single player mind, online is more intensive.

rodvik

So stoked for tomorrows game. Fucking nice to be looking forward to games against good teams rather than dreading them. Should be a cracker, Villa park is sold out and Pool have filled their away allocation.

Arnie

So stoked for tomorrows game. Fucking nice to be looking forward to games against good teams rather than dreading them. Should be a cracker, Villa park is sold out and Pool have filled their away allocation.

We're bringing six stewards just to look out for pyro.

Fucking lame as, that. No pyro, no party.

PowerTaxi

Banned
The thing about the PC is you can tweak it until your heart is content to get a good balance. I can live without AA so I turn it off and I always turn shadows down, and thus can crank up some other settings in their place. If you want massively high IQ you can have a 1080p30 experience and have it locked to that, or you can play around and just do whatever.

Whilst you cannot overclock your CPU you can do your GPU so there is extra free performance to be unlocked within it. This is just an example of the gains in one game for instance

perf_oc.gif

It's the single player mind, online is more intensive.

While I won't turn AA completely off, that's probably what I'd do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom