• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peco

Hopefully Zapata's abysmal performance makes Galliani panic-buy Sakho. That would be the only good thing out of this game.

Also, I don't know if I can handle another year of Allegri. Christ. It's like the guys didn't even give a shit about winning.

Dude, don't get mad, we're not the club we used to be years ago, we're hardly a decent team now. We can't spend a cent because our owner is a criminal, so enjoy another shitty season.

After watching today's Bundesliga matches, I must say we should have gotten a buy-back option on Ginczek. He looks like the kind of player we wanted with Schieber before Schieber's form went down the shitter.

Also, the atmosphere at the Allianz Arena is just fucking sad. It was never really awesome or anything but Bayern fans are only clapping/cheering after Bayern taking a shot/scoring a goal.

Zabojnik

SP7 isn't even on the bench :((((((((((((((((((((

He'll be playing with the primavera this weekend! Needs to get match-fit. I reckon he'll be ready in a month or so.

After watching today's Bundesliga matches, I must say we should have gotten a buy-back option on Ginczek. He looks like the kind of player we wanted with Schieber before Schieber's form went down the shitter.

Ginczek in, Lewandowski out. To Juve. Pls. Convince him!

Suen

Our squad is much better than Verona's. Shit, we played with five Italy internationals today. On the last play of the game, we have a set piece and only have five players attacking the box. The squad was walking around not giving a shit for the entire game apart from the first and last 15 minutes.

We still cannot defend a set piece and we still have a horrible and lazy attitude, unconcerned with winning. That goes to the manager, not the players. Not to mention the horrible subs; why was Urby playing right winger for 10 minutes if he was going to play LB anyway when Binho came on? Why was he on at all? Made zero sense.
It may just be me but except Shawarma and those Barca games it never looked like Milan were hungry to win the league let alone try last season. Looks like they were happy just aiming for a second or third place. You need a good kick
but you really need to have Berlusconi and Galliani fuck off
. It's just the start of the season and Verona are much more hungry to win having been promoted. Also why is Robinho even coming on? You have to be able to do better than putting Robinho on the pitch.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dude, don't get mad, we're not the club we used to be years ago, we're hardly a decent team now. We can't spend a cent because our owner is a criminal, so enjoy another shitty season.

I'm literally crying you bastard

He'll be playing with the primavera this weekend! Needs to get match-fit. I reckon he'll be ready in a month or so.

:( deep down inside we all know he's our new Iaquinta

Kenka

Also, the atmosphere at the Allianz Arena is just fucking sad. It was never really awesome or anything but Bayern fans are only clapping/cheering after Bayern taking a shot/scoring a goal.
Don't let the fanboyism paint your vision black. About the Arena, that is.

Into

Glad Pogba is starting, last season was his breakout season, this season is him becoming a big star, not just in Serie A but worldwide

Suen

Now I just need Sampdoria to win and Aston Villa to make the score equal in those last minutes and this will be a perfect saturday.

It may just be me but except Shawarma and those Barca games it never looked like Milan were hungry to win the league let alone try last season. Looks like they were happy just aiming for a second or third place. You need a good kick
but you really need to have Berlusconi and Galliani fuck off
. It's just the start of the season and Verona are much more hungry to win having been promoted. Also why is Robinho even coming on? You have to be able to do better than putting Robinho on the pitch.

You're right, we never really play with any desire any more. As I said though, I put the blame on Allegri. A manager needs to motivate his players, and Max simply cannot do it. It's also a disgrace that he hasn't improved our set piece defending or attacking in the past three years.

Our squad sucks but it's clearly far superior to Verona's. There's something else going on in games like this, I blame the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom