• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timurid

My sister has a Vaio and it's shit.

Yep,
m9b9.png

If you draw lines from their pupils you can see that they are focusing on two different objects!

Fucking lol

People have too much time on their hands.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Khal Drogo “Leaving Roma for Southampton wasn't difficult, not at all. In fact, from the moment I signed, I was relieved…”

LOOOOL!. Come back one day, Dani boy.

It's been over two years.

You'll get over anyone after you start dating the next one. That's how it works for me.

Watching the Breaking Bad S4 finale and I literally did this.

Probably the only show that keeps topping itself.

Labadal

What are Liverpools next 4 games? I ask because they're a strong side at the moment who are only going to get stronger when Suarez returns after his ban.

If they can win or draw thier next 4 games they'll be set.

We lose more often with Suarez in the team. Suarez out!

panty

Do you still talk with her? have her on twitter? face?

I cut all connections with her but we have talked occasionally over the two years, I haven't seen her though since. She added me on facebook again a month ago, hasn't said a thing...

You'll get over anyone after you start dating the next one. That's how it works for me.
No girl feels the same. It's not like I'm avoiding them but I just keep comparing them and they just don't interest me.

I wish I could have my memory erased.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mateo Kovacic "I am extremely proud that President Massimo Moratti said I was his Number 10. I just finished reading a book on the history of Inter so I could understand more about this club and the great Number 10s of the past,”
There's a whole book? It's literally two brief periods of success(?) and a century of mediocrity.

“Modric told me to live my life as a professional, both in terms of nutrition and behaviour. It’s not just what you do on the field that’s important, but also keeping regular and organised hours.
:lol you might as well ask serial adulterer Messi.
No girl feels the same. It's not like I'm avoiding them but I just keep comparing them and they just don't interest me.

Oh, they all feel the same ;)

FootballFan

First he poke him in the eye and now he acts like a normal person? Maybe getting off the devil's nest did him good.

He's a cunt, a "good person" only when he wants/needs to be.

Remember when he blasted Preciado(r.i.p) and Sporting Gijon for "throwing the match and letting Barca win" Even though they only lost 1-0 in that game.

Then Sporting and Preciado went to the Bernabeu and ended Mou's precious home league undefeated record from like 2003 or whenever.

Mou of course, not wanting to get shit on for his big talk went into the Sporting locker room and congratulated the players and coach. :lol

It will end up on those facebook football pages.

"Mourinho: Three wishes..blah blah

#RESPECT"

I already saw it posted with #respect on twitter when trying to find a source for it lol

You're wrong though, Mou is not only a good guy when he needs to. It's the other way around, only a cunt when he needs to. ;)

I understand you still being angry about him bullying Pep out of Spain though. But it needed to be done.

Wilbur, your man crush Nelson Oliveira scored 2 for Rennes in their 2-1 win over Evian. he has now scored 3 out of the team's 5 goals and got them to 5th place.

oliveira.jpg

FootballFan

I already saw it posted with #respect on twitter when trying to find a source for it lol

You're wrong though, Mou is not only a good guy when he needs to. It's the other way around, only a cunt when he needs to. ;)

I understand you still being angry about him bullying Pep out of Spain though. But it needed to be done.

:lol of course you saw it, I really am not surprised..haha

Pep is crazy and was leaving regardless that season. He was pretty bad with the 3-4-3 shit and now is destroying Bayern for us. But always a legend <3 #respect

Remember Barcelona

Robson-Mourinho.jpg

YOU created him

"Hoy, mañana y siempre con el Barça en el corazón(Today, tomorrow and always i will have Barça in my heart!)”

What happened Mou! :(

Feorax

We lose more often with Suarez in the team. Suarez out!

I'm not suggesting that we're better off without him, but for the 6 games he's been banned, our record is w5, d1. That is unlikely to be sheer luck.

Our next 4 fixtures are Notts County (H - CO cup), Manchester United (H), Swansea (A), Southampton (H).

Bit of a tough run, but I can see us picking up at good few points from that, possibly even 9 if we keep our good form and bring in a quality winger/centreback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom