• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Amazing. You cunts would rather burn the whole bridge down instead of trying to reach a compromise with someone who is, undoubtedly, one of your best and more valuable players.

United can't afford to lose Rooney right now.

Especially not with Moyes and Woodward at the helm.

Slizz

Amazing. You cunts would rather burn the whole bridge down instead of trying to reach a compromise with someone who is, undoubtedly, one of your best and more valuable players.

Oh you mean do what we did a 2 years ago? Again? Cmon son.

I would rather him play against Liverpool next week. He hates them so he'll give 100% effort.

kharma45

He's a quality player when fit but he's so disinterested at times it's sad to see.

Burn bridges? You mean what fat boy has done twice now?

Clegg

I don't think you actually know what's going on.

Wilbur

Banned
Pulga probably wants to sign Rooney so he can compete with Isco for his favoured RB position

Reached a compromise before. Gave him infinite amounts of money. He wants out again. Fair enough, if he wants to move on then he can move on provided we get the right amount of money for one of our best and more valuable players.

But should he start against the team he wants to go to? Fuck no. Come on, you're more intelligent than this.

Showaddy

The fat bastard can't be bothered to keep himself fit for 250 grand a week. Where's the value in that?

I would rather him play against Liverpool next week. He hates them so he'll give 100% effort.

He's usually really crappy at Anfield though.

I mean we are in general as a team...but I don't think he's ever had a good game there, or even scored.

Edit - Oh wait he did score once and then did that celebration in front of the Kop lol.

Rooney may be one of their best players, but regardless of whats been said publicly, I don't think you should be putting someone in his position in the team. Can you really rely on him? Not worth waiting until you're losing to find that out.

(Ignoring that he's been linked with Chelsea)

He's usually really crappy at Anfield though.

I mean we are in general as a team...but I don't think he's ever had a good game there, or even scored.

Edit - Oh wait he did score once and then did that celebration in front of the Kop lol.

That's true. He usually is crap against them. It would make more sense than Chelsea at this current time though. He wants to go to Chelsea and Chelsea want him.

Wilbur

Banned
Has Rooney actually said he wants to leave?

Has he handed in a transfer request?

Ferguson said he did. Rooney says he didn't, but that's privately. He hasn't come out and said anything in public, hasn't told the fans that he wants to stay or that he didn't hand in a transfer request. All we've heard from Rooney is that he's hurt and disappointed or some shit when a wildly out of context quote from Moyes was flying around everywhere, and that's it. He and his agent are trying to engineer a move from Old Trafford however possible.

Dearie me.

Moyes_2884902.jpg

pulga

Banned
Ferguson said he did. Rooney says he didn't, but that's privately. He hasn't come out and said anything in public, hasn't told the fans that he wants to stay or that he didn't hand in a transfer request. All we've heard from Rooney is that he's hurt and disappointed or some shit when a wildly out of context quote from Moyes was flying around everywhere, and that's it. He and his agent are trying to engineer a move from Old Trafford however possible.

Yes he did.

Make up your fucking minds.

All Im seeing is a group of butthurt United fans having a hissyfit over Daily Fail rumors.

Edit: dat Kharma edit. Again, Im talking about this time around.

Not officially and he has denied doing it. Fergie said he wanted out though. Fair enough, maybe Fergie is lying. That could be true, but Scholes also said the same thing in an interview with Neville. Scholes saying it makes me believe he actually did do it.

I don't think Gareth Bale has said he wants to leave or handed in a transfer request.

Lol at all these stories saying he wants to go to Madrid, where the hell did they get that idea from.

Wilbur

Banned
It's the South American bravado.

The creative insults, the #NoSAFNoParty, the endless rambling on about signings when someone talks about the font

when really

he doesn't know where isco plays and he doesn't know about the rooney situation at all

plug

sweet plug

its time to rest now plug

sleep tonight

for tomorrow is your funeral

Wilbur

Banned
I don't think Gareth Bale has said he wants to leave or handed in a transfer request.

Lol at all these stories saying he wants to go to Madrid, where the hell did they get that idea from.

:lol :lol

sleep now pulga

for it is your funeral right now

i hope you can attend

pulga

Banned
Sheesh it's like you cunts don't read

AGAIN, during the Moyes era, has Rooney handed in a transfer request or publicly stated he wants out?

Or have you lot lost your minds over Daily Mail rumors?

kharma45

AGAIN, during the Moyes era, has Rooney handed in a transfer request or publicly stated he wants out?

That's not what you asked first time around. He put a transfer request in at the end of last season under SAF if he's to be believed.

GQman2121

Banned

It's everyone's dream move to play for such a prestigious club.

Or some bull shit like that.....

Slizz

Lmfao, you don't even kno wtf you're posting homey. Nap it off man, nap it off.

Wilbur

Banned

Again?

search Moyeezus = no returns

Really Pulga, you know I love you baby. But you seem to know very little about the situation (if anything), so its just a tad foolish to start commenting on it.

becuz the moyes boys in the thread will gang up on u innit

But no, come on, you're an intelligent mama swan. Rooney's a cunt. He wants to move to Chelsea. Playing him against Chelsea is stupid.

GQman2121

Banned
DAYS SINCE

Chelsea won at Old Trafford: 113

Man Utd drew a league game at home: 491

Arsenal won a trophy: 3,019

Liverpool won the league: 8,514

Timurid

Ancelotti is going to pop another blood vessel tomorrow. Madrid already running him to the ground.

Proud of the victory in Torino today. Great win to start off the season. Now onward to Atalanta!

If Rooney gets sold it will be to a foreign team.

What you talking about?

Rooney doesn't want to leave, I mean amid all the speculation that he wants to leave he said nothing at all making it very clear he wants to stay. I mean it's not like the team who have already bid for him twice and are about to bid for him a 3rd time are saying we should sell him and let the player who wants to leave...leave.

Rooney wants to stay, he said it when he didn't say that he didn't want to leave.

Duh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmZNXco0lYo

Last 25 seconds Scholes says Rooney asked for a transfer too.

As for Rooney asking for a transfer under DinoMoyesaurus, why would he suddenly change his mind if Moyes also considers RVP a better striker? Rooney will continue getting less minutes because RVP is better. That's where everything stemmed from. He isn't guaranteed to start every time like RVP.

Wilbur

Banned
DAYS SINCE

Chelsea won at Old Trafford: 113

Man Utd drew a league game at home: 491

Arsenal won a trophy: 3,019

Liverpool won the league: 8,514

DAYS SINCE

Liverpool's year was this year - 0

Pulga lost his head and decided that maybe this really was a bad batch of cocaine/desiccated goats cum - 0

Man City got embarrassed - 0

I had a wank - 0

today was a good day

kharma45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmZNXco0lYo

Last 15 seconds Scholes says Rooney asked for a transfer too.

As for Rooney asking for a transfer under DinoMoyesaurus, why would he suddenly change his mind if Moyes also considers RVP a better striker? Rooney will continue getting less minutes because RVP is better. That's where everything stemmed from. He isn't guaranteed to start every time like RVP.

Scholes is lying man, Scholes is lying. Rooney never asked to leave, it's all lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom