• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timurid

Also PSG finally got their first win today. Fucking Alex scores an own goal though... Hopefully Blanc will bring Sakho back next week, but i doubt it though. :(

On Chapter 10 of Mafia 2.

Some great dialogue and writing. Joe's an interesting character, expected him to be like Joe Pecsi from Goodfellas, but he's actually a cool guy. Has loyalty to his friends which is nice.

Dat singing along in the car moment :lol :lol :lol

Oh and the time jumps are pretty impressive.

Slizz

Rooney would need to track back to commit a penalty, something he looked like he had no interest in doing against Swans.

Would have to be a corner for him to give that penalty up.

kharma45

On Chapter 10 of Mafia 2.

Some great dialogue and writing. Joe's an interesting character, expected him to be like Joe Pecsi from Goodfellas, but he's actually a cool guy. Has loyalty to his friends which is nice.

Dat singing along in the car moment :lol :lol :lol

Oh and the time jumps are pretty impressive.

I hope they eventually do a third one.

Wilbur

Banned
Marquinhos is probably going to be introduce in the CDL matches. (French version of the carling cup)

Look up the last page.

Viva better be superior 100pp bro.

Cerci scored today right? I need to catch the Serie A highlights somewhere, only seen the Verona, Milan and Juve goals.

We have Revista De La Liga and Bundes highlights on Monday but I don't think there's anything for Serie A.

Timurid

Viva better be superior 100pp bro.

Cerci scored today right? I need to catch the Serie A highlights somewhere, only seen the Verona, Milan and Juve goals.

We have Revista De La Liga and Bundes highlights on Monday but I don't think there's anything for Serie A.

Brighi and Cerci scored today against sassuolo. I only watched the first half because i had to work, but i was liking what i saw from Toro. Immobile was doing well and our wingbacks/wide midfielders were playing well. I just felt we were shaky on the defense. Probably Maresca will be a good pickup, but there is too much history there...

Koko

Banned
One of the worse dieseases. Nothing like having the same living human being you've known all your life, looking the same and not remembering who the fuck you are or what you talked about 10 minutes ago.

Yeah. My paternal Grandmother has it.

It sucks :(

Mastadon

Banned
Welburt is always a threat

always

watching

waiting

blog_welbeck-skill_hdr.gif

FootballFan

plug nonsense.

Sorry plug, manutd have more class than Madrid who use a team of 10 cunts + isco.(they use 5 cunts + 6) :p

How don't you understand they don't want to use a player who doesn't want to be there and has handed in transfer requests.

You want welberg on the bench even though he fights for his spot and actually wants to be there?

No doubt Rooney is better but there's a possibility he won't play 100% or even care about the result. Welberg would go HAM.

Also you don't even watch football.

And Madrid's font is really shit.

Mastadon

Banned
GTFO with that GifCam'med, compressed, Paddy Power Blog version of that .gif.

Go back a thread and get the real deal, shit it's probably somewhere in this one.

Fuck you it's 1am.

The quality of the gif is of the same level as the player, so it works fine.

Timurid

Sorry plug, manutd have more class than Madrid who use a team of 10 cunts + isco.(they use 5 cunts + 6) :p

How don't you understand they don't want to use a player who doesn't want to be there and has handed in transfer requests.

You want welberg on the bench even though he fights for his spot and actually wants to be there?

No doubt Rooney is better but there's a possibility he won't play 100% or even care about the result. Welberg would go HAM.

Also you don't even watch football.

And Madrid's font is really shit.

How was Neygod today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom