• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
I hope we can get Di Maria to join us this week. That would he an awesome signing.

Cabaye I'm not that excited for. If he takes Ramsey game time I will be pissed. A goal keeper and any striker and see how we go.

Slizz

Anybody here seen Pain and Gain? GAF I think for the most parted hated on it..... I saw it yesterday and fucking loved it.

'Micheal Bay is a hack', Sure, sure but this shit was a lot more fun than the more recent films of his.

'Marky Mark is a terrible actor', Does a decent job acting like a clueless meat head in this.....

I might be biased because I recognize every single place shot in the film but it totally wasn't what I was expecting and I was pleasantly surprised.

I thought it was gonna be a cheesy action-comedy Bay movie. It's not really, it's a pretty damn dark humor/semi-based on a true story movie.

Good cameos throughout too.

Suen

I hope we can get Di Maria to join us this week. That would he an awesome signing.

Cabaye I'm not that excited for. If he takes Ramsey game time I will be pissed. A goal keeper and any striker and see how we go.
Cabaye...can you ask for a more mediocre signing? Di Maria will be good.

Timurid

Anybody here seen Pain and Gain? GAF I think for the most parted hated on it..... I saw it yesterday and fucking loved it.

'Micheal Bay is a hack', Sure, sure but this shit was a lot more fun than the more recent films of his.

'Marky Mark is a terrible actor', Does a decent job acting like a clueless meat head in this.....

I might be biased because I recognize every single place shot in the film but it totally wasn't what I was expecting and I was pleasantly surprised.

I thought it was gonna be a cheesy action-comedy Bay movie. It's not really, it's a pretty damn dark humor/semi-based on a true story movie.

Marky Mark is a good actor if the script is good, but if it's bad then it's shit. Sadly, he mostly picks shit scripts because that's where the money is at.

K1LLER7

The Rock/Dwayne is great in it.

Really liked it.

-----------------------------------------------

Les Rosbifs ‏@LesRosbifs 3h
Put your money on Ozil to Manchester United, I hear from good sources.

Slizz

Marky Mark is a good actor if the script is good, but if it's bad then it's shit. Sadly, he mostly picks shit scripts because that's were the money is at.

He was fucking awesome in this, I think people took the trailer as to exactly what the movie is. Tbh the trailer is essentially the first 3 minutes of the movie.... It's really, really good IMO, the story is superb and the acting is pretty spot on for a bunch of dumb body builders. I feel thats in all the lead actors acting range.

I also like Marky mark in general lol, and The Rock is from Miami.

K1LLER7

Dave Goddard ‏@DaveGoddard1971 3h
@LesRosbifs yeh I know they've been in contact for a few days but wasn't aware it had got so far down the line. Good signing if he comes.

I think there might be more in this Ozil to United move.

Slizz

I think one of the chicks in the movie is Sneijder's wife

Wouldn't surprise me in the least, tons of Footballers have condos on South Beach.

Balo, Drogba, Nani, Ronnie, Falcao just right off the top. I'm sure Sneijder and Van der Vaart split a timeshare.

Timurid

Wouldn't surprise me in the least, tons of Footballers have condos on South Beach.

Balo, Drogba, Nani, Ronnie, Falcao just right off the top. I'm sure Sneijder and Van der Vaart split a timeshare.

My friend lives close by the Aventura mall and she met a lot of footballers there. When she was working at some restaurant, one her co-workers had a kid with Claudio Pizarro. So he stopped by from time to time.

I'm so fucking jealous.

How high do you united fans rate Adnan januzaj?

I masturbate to his potential every night and pray to Godnan of my sins every night. If you want an opinion on Adnan Zidane, come to us before redcafe. Most of those muppets just started to pay attention to him after the pre season he had.

Wilbur

Banned
You and Sal, stop being Cleffs.

Embrace the Wizard of Oz.

Wilbs, we didn't need RVP but it worked out.

This will work out too.

Going to order my Ozil #7 shirt tomorrow.

Shinji will have to be transferred to QPR

is that what you want killer

is that what you fucking want

cremino

Her name is Yolanthe Cabau

images

Slizz

My friend lives close by the Aventura mall and she met a lot of footballers there. When she was working at some restaurant, one her co-workers had a kid with Claudio Pizarro. So he stopped by from time to time.

I'm so fucking jealous.

They are everywhere, tons of athletes and models you just have to be well off enough to where you are constantly on the beach to see them(cause hanging on South Beach everyday is ridiculously expensive).

I'm pissed I missed some awesome things recently, I fucking missed a beach soccer 5v5 Football against Racism thing with the Boateng bros and Balotelli and I missed Balotelli's SI cover shoot.

KHnVOyf.jpg

Lightning

Banned
Cabaye...can you ask for a more mediocre signing? Di Maria will be good.
Cabaye is not mediocre imo but I'm not sure he is the player we need. He's a decent player, can be a match winner, but not sure he has the right attitude to be an Arteta which is what we need.

Koko

Banned
what the fuck

I'm gone for one summer and someone takes my avatar.

WJD pls, we know that you couldn't stand the Arizona's heat and developed a multiple person disorder. That user is only one of your new multiple accounts.

Salvadora

Ozil will probably end up being our marquee signing. He's not really needed but I'd not say no.
Can't really see it happening, myself.

Madrid won't want to sell and United wouldn't pay the necessary fee. Another fruitless transfer story to wind down the summer.

kharma45

Can't really see it happening, myself.

Madrid won't want to sell and United wouldn't pay the necessary fee. Another fruitless transfer story to wind down the summer.

They need dat Bale money, Perez needs Bale now for his own ego. Cant have all this chase for nothing.

Papa Ozil will bring him to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom