• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

valeo

So hot, I hate her schtick though. She literally wears the same dress in a different color or pattern every time.

She can wear a Pikachu onesie for all I care. This isn't E! Fashion Police.

Anyway, hope we tie up the signings for Kondogbia, a keeper and preferably a centre back that isn't Ashley Williams soon.

Salvadora

They need dat Bale money, Perez needs Bale now for his own ego. Cant have all this chase for nothing.

Papa Ozil will bring him to us.
Di Maria will be sold if they need to free up funds.

United's 'marquee' signings will be Baines and Fellaini, if anyone. You're still sitting at £28m on that front, nowhere near Everton's valuations. I'm apprehensive of Woodward's ability to focus on more than one deal, so I think it's safe to assume that is all he's working on.

Eanan

Have you ever seen a human being that looked more like a fucking beano character

He'd fit in well in a cartoon with that big mallet of a head anyway

nMe7GN5m.jpg

Slizz

Yeah, Woodward has me fucking worried about the Fellaini deal.... I'd rather skip the dumb rumors, Ozil, flashy names, whatever and just pay these Everton folk.

Koko

Banned
Dammit Salva

And Arizona isn't hot right now, it's rainy as fuck. Grand Canyon was cool though.

I know it's been a nice summer all things considered. We haven't had that many days with 43°-44° and the last weeks have been all cloudy for most of the time. It still around 37° and 39° but nothing unbearable.

WJD

I know it's been a nice summer all things considered. We haven't had that many days with 43°-44° and the last weeks have been all cloudy for most of the time. It still around 37° and 39° but nothing unbearable.

Yeah it's been pretty pleasant while I've been here, though that's only been about 3 weeks. My other 6 were spent working in the humid-as-fuck South-East.

Salvadora

Salvadora, you are the least reliable guide to United's fortunes in this thread, excluding joke characters like pulga
I've already said United have a good chance against Chelsea, what more do you want?

I couldn't have anticipated the summer's events for either of our clubs.

Edit: actually, I probably could've for Arsenal.

Eanan

Kondogbia going to monaco it seems. In the last 6 months. Negredo, Diego Lopez, Navas, Medel and now or very soon Kondogbia. Awful for La Liga which is leaking more talent by the hour.

Slizz

Actually yeah fuck that, he's a whiny cunt.

You think Spurs would accept 28m for Dembele and Capoue?

Lmao. Dembele wounds to me are still fresh. I can't believe we showed no interest even after he dismantled us for Fulham.

Capoue.... Dunno what to say, young, full of energy, defensively minded..... Just think he might try to over-preform at some point if Spurs face some hardship. Could see him being very good in a couple of years if he continues to improve and not stagnate.

He was fucking awesome in this, I think people took the trailer as to exactly what the movie is. Tbh the trailer is essentially the first 3 minutes of the movie.... It's really, really good IMO, the story is superb and the acting is pretty spot on for a bunch of dumb body builders. I feel thats in all the lead actors acting range.

I also like Marky mark in general lol, and The Rock is from Miami.

talking about Pain & Gain? it was entertaining, but not a movie i'll see again, 1 viewing was enough.

Fergie

Banned
I just about given up on my team as well. Money motivates, GAF bragging rights aren't enough in this scenario.
Well I did take a big negative point bump, nearly changed the whole team in week 2. I hope the current team picks up, they're all good. Bale, Anelka and Kompany flopped everything. Benteke, Augero and RVP front lineup represent.

Quick, excellent range of passing, can beat a man, not a midget, playmaking vision.

Fuck knows what you're looking for.

We just haven't seen enough of him to crown him. Right now, Utd needs help at MF; they need an Ozil/Modric or a Fabregas, not Januzaj.

It just infuriates me that Utd never breaks the bank to get those big time players. Instead, they rely on 40-year old Giggs, Scholes, etc.

Guys like Cleverley and Anderson are given way too many chances, too.

And Moyer doesn't have the pull of a Pelligrini, Mourinho, Ancelotti.

valeo

We just haven't seen enough of him to crown him. Right now, Utd needs help at MF; they need an Ozil/Modric or a Fabregas, not Januzaj.

It just infuriates me that Utd never breaks the bank to get those big time players. Instead, they rely on 40-year old Giggs, Scholes, etc.

I like how Man U fans are 'infuriated' and they won the league last season.

Talk about a far-too-large sense of entitlement.

Messi

How many points did you win the league by last year?

I like how Man U fans are 'infuriated' and they won the league last season.

Talk about a far-too-large sense of entitlement.

United played really well as a team and we had just brought in RVP/Kagawa - though Utd didn't get far in the CL.

City did a team-wide cleanup and Chelsea bought a few good players and brought in "The One"... to me it looks like Chelsea are favourite to take the title.

It's not about a sense of entitlement at all; look at Utd's rivals in UK and across Europe: Chelsea, City, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern - these teams are buying players left and right, constantly improving in order to (1) not only stay on top of their domestic league, but (2) having the best shot possible at winning the CL.

ManUtd I think has a great chance of repeating as EPL champs, especially if guys like Welbeck step up. However, they will not go anywhere with that squad at the European level, no way, and that's very disappointing.

pulga

Banned
Scored two goals at the five a side, and provided a lovely, lofted through ball assist, if I do say so myself, channeling the Pirlo #21 jersey I was rocking.

I hope Rooney, similarly, puts two past Cech tomorrow and provides a beautiful assist. Can't wait to see all of you muppets creaming yourselves over the footballer your hivemind has convinced itself to hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom