• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
ugh fuck me

Relatively content with the performance. Everyone else hating on Moyeezus 4 lyf.

Just want to tie up Fellaini. Everyone who wants Shinji to start cumming in their knickers over Ozil.

Pls Utd-GAF you're fucken KILLING me

ugh fuck me

Relatively content with the performance. Everyone else hating on Moyeezus 4 lyf.

Just want to tie up Fellaini. Everyone who wants Shinji to start cumming in their knickers over Ozil.

We don't want Giggs to play so much. Bring on Ozil.

Slizz

ugh fuck me

Chill son I share the same sentiments, regardless of me really liking Ozil in general.

FootballFan

I couldn't find it, but I found this.
Karma_is_a_Bitch.jpg

RAWK continues to embarrass.

Explain pls.

Clegg

Moyes: "We are always looking to try & improve the team, the owners have given me every opportunity to bring in whoever I want."
It's alright lads. Moyes really wanted Varela and the Glazers got him.

Wilbur

Banned
Wooden, believe me now when I say Lukaku will be transferred to Hull within the week.

We don't want Giggs to play so much. Bring on Ozil.

I'd rather we set up how we did against Swansea the other week and let Welbeck and Giggs swap positions when they see fit, but of course swap Giggs for Kagawa. No need for Ozil at all, especially if Rooney plays.

Chill son I share the same sentiments, regardless of me really liking Ozil in general.

I love Ozil. He's one of my very favourite players to watch.

But the same fans that want him will be the same ones that complain when Shinji's on the bench.

Wilbur

Banned
Suarez racially abused Patrice Evra.

Evra was hurt in a collision with Vidic. Liverpool fans see it as karma.

Some meth addled Liverpool fans, lets not tarnish the good ones baby

Although Unreal Champ probably thinks you're a plastic if you don't want to lynch Pat or something

K1LLER7

----- De GOAT -----

Rafa - Rio - Vidic - Evra

--- Carrick -- Fellani ---

Ozil ---- Rooney --- Kagawa

------------ RVP ------------

Fuck natural wingers.

kharma45

ugh fuck me

He was conservative with his starting team, understandable, but his subs were poor.

I couldn't find it, but I found this.
Karma_is_a_Bitch.jpg

RAWK continues to embarrass.

Hahaha jesus christ, get a fucking grip.

----- De GOAT -----

Rafa - Rio - Vidic - Evra

--- Carrick -- Fellani ---

Ozil ---- Rooney --- Kagawa

------------ RVP ------------

Fuck natural wingers.

Dats my FM formation :p No wingers, just three AMs behind the striker.

Wilbur

Banned
He was conservative with his starting team, understandable, but his subs were poor.

Young was understandable because it was a like for like replacement for defensive work. He also put in two very good crosses.

Giggs wasn't the choice I'd have made and I'd be far readier to criticise it if there was half an hour left as opposed to five minutes, but he wanted a cool head on. Think there's a bit of an overreaction in some quarters at the moment.

And everyone singing Rooney's name fucked me off.

Wilbur

Banned
Very much looking forward to Man Utd further embarrassing themselves in an ill-advised bid for Bale.

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 43m
Moyes also clarifies there has been no bid for Gareth Bale.

Probably will make one though. This summer's been a joke. He's all but at Madrid already though really isn't he

Wilbur

Banned
I think you have badly misread the situation.

dc's been piss poor tonight. Not inspired trolling, not clever trolling, not even half acceptable trolling.

Just appalling.

"man united played for de draw hurr de hurr"

Chelsea played, Crehan

"hive mind hurr de durr"

Your team lost against Cardiff, Crehan

"late goals or something hurr de durr"

D_prOdigy

Fuck me, we've got the standing-up-in-front-of-the-big-TV on MOTD2. Bold boys.

I sort of miss Colin Murray. Don't know what kind of human that makes me.

Salvadora

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 43m
Moyes also clarifies there has been no bid for Gareth Bale.

Probably will make one though. This summer's been a joke. He's all but at Madrid already though really isn't he
Thought his post-match comments were interesting:
Manchester United manager David Moyes, when asked if he is pursuing a move for Tottenham forward Gareth Bale, told Sky Sports: "Manchester United will always be interested in the best players. It's been tough in this window. I can't give you any more."
Facade slipping a little.

Wilbur

Banned
Thought his post-match comments were interesting:
Facade slipping a little.

Yeah its just hollow bullshit at this point. I have no doubt we'll end up with someone. Will it be someone I necessarily want or feel we need? Probably not.

But I've been encouraged so far on the pitch. Great result last week, acceptable result this week when I feared the worst, and Moyes seems to get the club.

Wilbur

Banned
Remember when Newcastle hired Alan Shearer as their manager :lol

He was in talks for the Cardiff job and decided it wasn't for him as well. Christ, imagine if they had got him instead of Mackay where they'd be.

kharma45

Young was understandable because it was a like for like replacement for defensive work. He also put in two very good crosses.

Giggs wasn't the choice I'd have made and I'd be far readier to criticise it if there was half an hour left as opposed to five minutes, but he wanted a cool head on. Think there's a bit of an overreaction in some quarters at the moment.

And everyone singing Rooney's name fucked me off.

I had no issue with Young coming on really, but it was Giggs that baffled me. He offered little as usual and we'd have been better off trying something like Kagawa or Anderson. At least they've some modicum of pace.

Kharma, Moyes will turn your dream into reality :p

Ozil 35m
Fellani 20m

Do it Moysey!!

Then we'll play

DDG

Rafael Rio Vidic Evra

Felliani Carrick

Ozil Kagawa Nani

RVP

The clank will be oiled so well it'll gently thud teams into submission.

Salvadora

Yeah its just hollow bullshit at this point. I have no doubt we'll end up with someone. Will it be someone I necessarily want or feel we need? Probably not.

But I've been encouraged so far on the pitch. Great result last week, acceptable result this week when I feared the worst, and Moyes seems to get the club.
Look on the bright side, you'll probably bring in Baines and Fellaini.

Going into the summer a lot of United fans would've accepted that gladly. In a situation similar to our own, the fanbase have been turned by promises of riches.

803640463.gif

Wilbur

Banned
I think we'll see Kagawa next week if only because he has to start getting games (and lets bear in mind his fitness, like Mata's, is probably still behind everyone's), but not sure whether it'll be Welbeck, Rooney or Valencia to drop to the bench. I'd guess the former. Would like to see Fabio as well, and Anderson but I thought Cleverley was decent tonight.

Zaha will start against Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom