• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timurid

Fucking Germany choked like a bitch in the semi final against Italy in my FM game.

They were 3-1 up at the 89th min and Marchisio and Giuseppe Rossi saved my ass. Then Criscito scores the winner in the 120th min. :lol :lol :lol

I love FM

Showaddy

Bale arrival back in London after his short holiday to Spain if anyone's interested.

BSn_3GAIgAAuRC4.jpg

On another note please someone take that fucking hat off him.

TrueBlue

So apparently Mou has given Rooney 48 hours to signify his intent to leave or consider the saga closed. Can't see it happening now, personally.

Salvadora

No fucking idea why Mourinho didn't play Lukaku in this game. He's a better striker than Schurrle and if there is one situation where you want a tank up front, it's when you are parking the bus. He must really hate him.
Mata + Lukaku.

Arsenal's offensive problems solved.

I understand why we're trying to bid for Ozil. Lovely player, we need another creative outlet since Cazorla seems to play best on the left and Rosicky (I like him lol) is always injured.

Wilshere doesn't really have the skill to play that #10 role yet, and he's better picking it up deep and running toward opponents with the ball.

I'd really, really like us to add a striker and a DM (supposedly, Flamini is our 3rd backup plan.) though, much more important positions.

Also, I really don't think I've seen a more perfect film than The Godfather. Everything works so well and so confidently in that film. Haven't seen Part 2 in a while, I should re-watch it.

Zabojnik

I'm with Frank on this one. Never liked Astori. He's not bad, but I don't rate him that much higher than Bonera. And, well, almost everyone is better than the current Zaccardo. :p He probably wouldn't come cheap either, unless Galliani and Cellino come to some sort of shady agreement.

Milan certainly needs Astori more than they need Matri though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom