• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmelzer has the "long shot taker" ability in FIFA 14 loool. Did they only watch him play versus Madrid or what? I like him but his shots are fucking terrible :D

Wilbur

Banned
Adrian Durham? Such a troll, I love it when he gets angry Gooners on the phone. That's the whole idea, they just don't realise it.

Yeah. I mean at times it's funny but then sometimes he just writes articles so on the nose that it's not even amusing. He's shite.

Meier

Someone gif'ed it and it's glorious.

9600000871_85af98d3ba_o.gif

some transfer rumours:

- Mónaco to bid 20mil € for Sevilha's midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia

- Manchester City interested in Valencia's CB Adil Rami, valued at 12mil €

- Nápoles looking to buy Lyon's DM Maxime Gonalons, bid is 14mil €

Meier

some transfer rumours:

- Mónaco to bid 20mil € for Sevilha's midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia

- Manchester City interested in Valencia's CB Adil Rami, valued at 12mil €

- Nápoles looking to buy Lyon's DM Maxime Gonalons, bid is 14mil €

Rami's name has been mentioned all summer. Wish we'd made a move awhile ago.. price is usually said to be €8.1 or so (£7m) but I wouldn't be surprised if it's over €10m. Kondogbia would be a great buy for Monaco. Good price for a young talent and I think it's smart to bring in future/current French stars.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No, what did he say? We desperately need a left winger (of sorts), Yurt. I can live with Licht on the right, but Asamoah, as good and hardworking as he is, just doesn't cut it when going forward. He's a CM, always will be.
“I made a very important offer to Zuniga. I would say about 40 per cent more than Juventus [offered him].

“Then of course it’s up to him to decide whether he stays with us or goes to Juve.”

Is it? IS IT?
ibqa2W1KOUk6aQ.gif

RE: Asa
Yeaaah, even Conte knows this but as it stands he's our best (and only?) option. :(

He's decent enough, we can manage.
he is decent, still a few years away from trully knowing whether he has what it takes.

Ah, thanks. Apparently we're monitoring the situation, whatever that means.

Zabojnik

Well, I'm pretty sure we're getting SOMEONE. I hope it's Zuniga, if only because the alternative is one of Marry's legggendary last minute useless 5M€ signings.

faridmon

Schmelzer has the "long shot taker" ability in FIFA 14 loool. Did they only watch him play versus Madrid or what? I like him but his shots are fucking terrible :D

Sums up Fifa to be hones.

The devs are some of the clueless people in the industry, they should take a not or two from Sports interactive.

K1LLER7

The Dortmund fans are planning a Twitter flashmob tonight in which everyone will tweet #FreeShinji at 19:09 (via @hermanschuller )

:lol

#FreeShinji

Into

Napoli president wants to sue Campania for 100 mil

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis has claimed he will try to sue the Campania region for €100m after Gonzalo Higuain’s accident on Monday.

The Argentine striker fell on rocks in Capri and was sent to hospital where he received several stitches to his face.

As such, the goalscorer is unlikely to be available for several week, and the club’s chief has confirmed he will be looking for compensation.

“I have not met with Higuain,” he told reporters. “But I want to see this cut to see if I can sue the region of Campania and Capri.

Maybe they should sue the rocks

bjaelke

Rob Harris @RobHarris
Asked about last night's "dull" United-Chelsea game, Hodgson: "I don't agree ... by far the best of the games I've seen"

Castle.gif

Rob Harris @RobHarris
Asked about last night's "dull" United-Chelsea game, Hodgson: "I don't agree ... by far the best of the games I've seen"

"Matt Dickinson @DickinsonTimes
Hodgson says last night's game at OT was 'outstanding'. Honestly, he did"

Gee whiz, O Roy of Hodgson.

In other news, looking like Jordan Rossiter could make the bench tonight.

Zabojnik

"Juventus have officially bid for Nani, 13M€ ... according to The Sun"

LOOOOL. I love how these mercato sites are reporting transfer rumors. Everything is 'official' in the title, then you go read the article and ... Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom