• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batigol

Banned
Sterling is in the squad?

Hey Hodgson, why don't you just literally come out and say 'you can be an 18 year old squad player at one of the media darling clubs and I will pick you for England, it's ok. Don't make me go to the unfashionable clubs to watch their players, so you STAY ON THAT FUCKING BENCH, you hear me?'

Dicksplash.

It's always been like that sadly.

Gabby definitely should've been selected

LTWheels

How on earth did Young get a call up? I haven't seen him play in ages.

Also can people stop calling it the EPL when 1/10th is Welsh

I never call La Liga the Spanish Primera Liga, or the Bundesliga the German Shitty Shield League

American TV and its need for 3 letter abbreviations.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Also can people stop calling it the EPL when 1/10th is Welsh

I never call La Liga the Spanish Primera Liga, or the Bundesliga the German Shitty Shield League

German Shitty Shield

SS

gifney10.gif

And can we stop calling Serie A the Italian League? We have two South American teams ffs.

Labadal

Read the England squad on teamtalk and saw this: Daniel Welbeck (Liverpool)

Did Woy have to include Sturridge? 10 bucks he'll get injured.

Gambit

Are there any Bayern Munich fans here who live in Münich?

ANYONE?

The club of the people from Munich used to be1860, Bayern used to be the club of the rest of Bavaria. Now, of course, 1860 doesn't really play that big a role.

Anyway, I am from the rest of Bavaria and used to live in Munich.

COME ON CONTENTO

Frankly, Alaba was bad last week (quote apart from the penalty). Contento won't do much worse. I fear this will be Alaba's "off-year"

Blablurn

The club of the people from Munich used to be1860, Bayern used to be the club of the rest of Bavaria. Now, of course, 1860 doesn't really play that big a role.

Frankly, Alaba was bad last week (quote apart from the penalty). Contento won't do much worse. I fear this will be Alaba's "off-year"

could be. he is still very young. müller and badstuber had similar times. especially müller some years ago. lets wait and see. maybe contento is going to surprise us.

Rami's name has been mentioned all summer. Wish we'd made a move awhile ago.. price is usually said to be €8.1 or so (£7m) but I wouldn't be surprised if it's over €10m. Kondogbia would be a great buy for Monaco. Good price for a young talent and I think it's smart to bring in future/current French stars.

he is one of those players that has been very consistent for a while, not sure why teams with more $ havent made a move yet. He would do excellent @ Barcelona

Batigol

Banned
Shakhter Karagandy coach Viktor Kumykov is not ruling out sacrificing a sheep again before Wednesday's game against Celtic in Glasgow.

But the Scottish SPCA has warned that any slaughter held outside a licensed premises would be a criminal offence.

Shakhter carried out such a ceremony before the first leg in Kazakhstan.
Asked if his club planned a ceremony for the second leg, Kumykov said: "Possibly, yes. It shouldn't be too difficult finding a sheep in Scotland."

:lol

cremino

Same situation with Juve and Torino

panty

So do you live near München?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom