• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Fabregas coming home guys. Cocks out.

cescrosicflamhlebkssmw.jpg

Looks like a 90s Alt Rock band, 'Arsene's Troubles'

panty

70 kilometer, so for a European quite far. For an American practically in Munich.

I live out in the country, at a lake called Chiemsee.

Oh, okay. You don't have any friends who live in Munchen and who'd be able to house a gaffer+2 friends for oktoberfest D:

fuenf

whats up with dante

#1 he was way overhyped last season, most of the defense work was done by our midfield / Javi. Without a dominant defense midfielder Dante is getting exposed a lot

#2 he seems to believe his own hype and the success last season got to his head

Blablurn

#1 he was way overhyped last season, most of the defense work was done by our midfield / Javi. Without a dominant defense midfielder Dante is getting exposed a lot

#2 he seems to believe his own hype and the success last season got to his head

yeah, sounds legit. hmmmmmmm....

lol, and van buyten still playing. #legend ???

fuenf

yeah, sounds legit. hmmmmmmm....

lol, and van buyten still playing. #legend ???

and before I forget, Pep's system seem to be too fast for Dante. He's asked to do to many things at once and always looks like he's panicking. On the other hand the system really plays towards Boatengs stengths.

Tbh I never really liked Van Buyten (as a starter), as a back up guy he's okay but I wouldnt really say legend.

fuenf

Shaqiri is really disappointing this season, he didnt improve at all and still makes too many unforced errors

Schweini are you kidding me? What a shit pass

GorillaJu

I swear my ISP is throttling my interwebs. I can't even watch this 300kbps stream without stuttering. Downloading is fine, its only streaming that's balls. Twitch, PAD, and even wiziwig junk now.

fuenf

rofl, reif screaming "der ist drin". what the fuck idiot.

The only positive is that Neuer is gonna get his work this season. Him in top form can only help us in Brazil.

But damn this match so far confirms my suspicion that our bench is too week, Pizza and DvB are way over the hill. And all the other players arent typical bench players, we don'T have that change of pace / change the flow of a game guy or someone who's motivated to make the team..

Blablurn

The only positive is that Neuer is gonna get his work this season. Him in top form can only help us in Brazil.

But damn this match so far confirms my suspicion that our bench is too week, Pizza and DvB are way over the hill.

and schweini giving it to the opponent all the time

GorillaJu

Bayern are fine. The midfield looks like shit right now, but they're far better in both boxes and that's what's important. They'll win this game comfortably.

fuenf

Bayern are fine. The midfield looks like shit right now, but they're far better in both boxes and that's what's important. They'll win this game comfortably.

Sure, but it's the laissez faire approach the team is taking this season that is getting on my nerves.

Gambit

Oh, okay. You don't have any friends who live in Munchen and who'd be able to house a gaffer+2 friends for oktoberfest D:

Ah, sorry, mate. My former girlfriend lives in Munich, but since she no longer talks to me, I can't ask her. That's about it for people still living in Munich.

Shaqiri is really disappointing this season, he didnt improve at all and still makes too many unforced errors

Schweini are you kidding me? What a shit pass

Absolutely. And I keep reading people who'd prefer him playing over Kroos. As of now Shaq has good ideas but is a liability. He needs to step up his game.

rofl, reif screaming "der ist drin". what the fuck idiot.

Thought the same. You could hear the glee in his voice

EDIT: What's up with Schweini today? Very annoying

a lil boring

That's why I just finished the last world in Super Luigi U. Off-tv to the rescue!

bud23

YEEEEEEEEEEES!! BAYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNN!!!

Let´s do it, Pep!

Believe it, I´m rooting for Bayern. Fucking gambling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom