• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Or you know, actually try bid a proper amount for Iker and get a great keeper.
I dunno, I just can't see Madrid ever selling Casillas.

The Spanish first choice goalkeeper, on a lifelong contract and somewhat talisman to the club. The valuation would be difficult to pin down, especially with his semi-recent drop in form. His significant other would automatically become the most beautiful wag in the country, though.

Wilbur

Banned
Or you know, actually try bid a proper amount for Iker and get a great keeper.

Casillas leaving Madrid :lol

Lopez stays in the team until a 'source' (i.e. the one that licks the bench sweat from Iker's gooch) leaks that Casillas is unhappy. Casillas goes in the team. Lopez plays CdR and that's it until he leaves and Adan returns to the world's eye.

100M€ and not a cent less. Alternatively, Zahallah.

no

pls

this is the answer. you wanted a fucking left winger you prick

x4YX4gT.jpg

Zabojnik

Let it go, Wilbz. You'll get him for free when his contract expires. It will be his way of saying sorry to Sir Alex.

OooOOoOOooOOoozil to Barca? Seriously?

Lightning

Banned
I can't muster that much excitement for Ozil or Di Maria, in all honesty. I don't know if that makes me a bad Arsenal fan.

I just know the same gaps, and criticisms will be there when the window closes. We will still need a striker, DM, keeper & CB. Sign one of those and I will regain hope.
No excitement for Di Maria? We would be amazing with an attack of Cazorla, Di Maria and Walcott.

Flamini will come in for the DM. Don't worry. No keeper coming but bring on the attacking players Wenger.

No excitement for Di Maria? We would be amazing with an attack of Cazorla, Di Maria and Walcott.

Flamini will come in for the DM. Don't worry. No keeper coming but bring on the attacking players Wenger.

as much as i thank him for what he did for us, Di Maria is a diving cunt. it is known.

K1LLER7

Le Sigh

I love Ozil. Really classy player, right up there with Xabi Alonso/Ronaldo in the nice guy stakes
Yeah, my favourite Madrid player alongside Ronaldo.

Would love him at United. Give him the #7.

Barca didn't really need him though. Madrid was a decent move and i'm shocked that they could potentially sell one of the best CAM in the world.

I do miss him.

ibevn4WKU5gGc6.gif

:lol

All that passion from Conte. Krasic don't give a fuck.

Salvadora

You know, I really have no idea what to expect from Flamini on his second coming. He could be exactly what we need in that department. The familiarity with the club and manager make it so he could succeed, but I just wonder if he is the same player we once had.

That attack does sound pretty mouth watering. I know Mata has pretty much a 0% chance of coming to us, but I wish Wenger had just said no. I want to believe.

Peco

Seems that Milan will buy Matri if they will pass the preliminary.....Heard some Milan fans want to lose the match now......

We get 10M€+ extra either way, so ... Win-win. You never know with Galliani though, so ... Forza PSV!

gI9bZOY.gif

Actually, at this point of the farce, I wouldn't mind a Matri. But at 10m? Well, good luck with that, we ain't no Sunderland.

Zabojnik

Actually, at this point of the farce, I wouldn't mind a Matri. But at 10m? Well, good luck with that, we ain't no Sunderland.

We're not a charity. 10M€ is the very minimum, otherwise he stays. Marotta's words (more or less). Sign him, don't sign him. I'm fine with whatever. I'd rather we got rid of Quaglia anyway.

Timurid

Cairo finally got Ghoulam!!! So happy, now we have a proven left back. We don't have to play Danilo on left side anymore and we can push back Darmian into the central defense. Now give me Sorrentino or Pegolo!

Peco

We're not a charity. 10M€ is the very minimum, otherwise he stays. Marotta's words (more or less). Sign him, don't sign him. I'm fine with whatever. I'd rather we got rid of Quaglia anyway.

You better keep him then, after all he's the only good striker you guys have.

FootballFan

Let it go, Wilbz. You'll get him for free when his contract expires. It will be his way of saying sorry to Sir Alex.

OooOOoOOooOOoozil to Barca? Seriously?

Lol ozil.

That shit cunt wouldn't be able to handle the team pressing barca do for 30 minutes without fainting from fatigue. Overrated owl.

Swansea or roma should buy him.

/ozilhater

Marca is reporting that PSG has offered $40 million for Pedro.

http://www.marca.com/2013/08/26/en/football/barcelona/1377551737.html

Bullshit but I'd take that instantly.

Then buy januzaj and j.Evans with the moneys.

Edit. Replace Evans with agger.

Hope to start it this week lol.
Do it.

#Respect. What you think of it?
It's great.

It's not GOAT though.

I'm pretty sure Rossell already denied that bid was made.

Soi-Fong
Banned
(08-21-2013, 09:17 AM)

When did this happen?! Viva, are you ok? Breathe, Viva.
Why do you hate him. I remember the hurtful things you said about him.

Soi stay strong I am praying for you :(

Wilbur

Banned
Nah it's not GOAT

GOAT is Deadwood and The UK Office, although I'm a sucker for Westerns

Al Swearengen > Walter White

but I'd happily let both enter my anus

If we got Fellaini and Özil I would forgive Woodward.

I don't think we want Özil though, it's just a luxury, doesn't make much sense to me.

Still, Özil is world class, that would be exciting.

K1LLER7

Lol ozil.

That shit cunt wouldn't be able to handle the team pressing barca do for 30 minutes without fainting from fatigue. Overrated owl.

Swansea or roma should buy him.

/ozilhater

Make sure Messi is included in any deal for Adnan. Messi hasn't got dat hold-up play.

Evans is the best defender in Europe. He's got a special trait where, if your fouled by him, you get a red card.

Just like this: http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2012/10/28/video-fernando-torres-red-card-vs-manchester-united-october-2012-sent-off-dive/

Works once a season.

Wilbur

Banned
If we got Fellaini and Özil I would forgive Woodward.

I don't think we want Özil though, it's just a luxury, doesn't make much sense to me.

Still, Özil is world class, that would be exciting.

but think about ur shinji

Read an article the other day saying Bainesy is a signing to free up Shinji; he's got the energy to play left back and left winger and Pienaar thrived off it and cut in, whereas Patty doesn't have that or some shit. Can't remember exactly. Was quite interesting

I just want Kagawa to do well. I have unconditional love for him. It's almost as strong as Arnie's Kolo boner

but think about ur shinji

Read an article the other day saying Bainesy is a signing to free up Shinji; he's got the energy to play left back and left winger and Pienaar thrived off it and cut in, whereas Patty doesn't have that or some shit. Can't remember exactly. Was quite interesting

I just want Kagawa to do well. I have unconditional love for him. It's almost as strong as Arnie's Kolo boner

I know that feel bro. I feel weird thinking like that because Ozil is one of my favorite players.

Why can't Rooney play on the wing? He'll probably be better at it than Shinji. He can produce some good crosses and he'll find ways to score. He's also better defensively and will help out Evra more than Shinji would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom