• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Water flow in Barcelonas toilets leaves a lot to be desired. You need to have powerful flow in the airport to deal with post flight rumblings.

Zabojnik

If you guys could ban people for shit taste I'd run away as fast as possible.

I knew something was wrong with you the moment you refused to use this awesome 'topo' avatar.

Suen

uh-oh, Sky Sport Italia has reported that Stoke, Swansea and Fulham are all interested in signing Yohan Benalouane. Can't wait to see us waste another decent young player with no replacement ready. Meanwhile we're being linked with Sergio Floccari, reports say he is joining us again. Sell young players, bring 30+ years old players.

#ParmaScudetto

Tommaso+Ghirardi+Parma+FC+v+ACF+Fiorentina+oeRHhc9Lcapl.jpg

Salazar

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 50s
Another Man United signing ... Taiwan’s leading tyre manufactures - Federal Tyres - in sponsorship deal

fuck

Just in case you guys don't read gaming side.

Sony uploaded the PES 2014 demo accidentally early. Not meant to be out for another 2/3 weeks. So if you want to try it out it is in the playstation store now!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Galliani: "It's obvious that Matri will root for Milan tonight *smiles* he's a fan & he grew up in our youth system."

Initiate Gold Tie mode.

Faille-Gold-Tie.jpg

-

BSwGf5sCYAAbTA_.jpg

Ljajic signing for Roma LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

1- WHY?

2- When the fuck did they win all those trophies? *zoom in* Is that......Bowling?

Salvadora

Flamini on his way back to le arse it seems. Suppose he could be a decent backup and has lots of experience.
It appears Mathieu Flamini is taking nothing for granted at Arsenal.

The 29-year-old has been training with the first team for some time and manager Arsene Wenger is poised to hand his former player a contract to return following his release from AC Milan.

Yet Flamini is understood to be shunning simple perks enjoyed by the players until his deal is confirmed — despite several offers, the midfielder has so far refused to park his car in the area reserved for the first-team squad at Arsenal’s London Colney training ground.

Instead, the Frenchman has opted for a space further away from the front door, usually occupied by club staff and often used as a visitors’ overflow.
A modern day saint.
ieD2dJjcAtmGu.gif

Messi

Galliani: "It's obvious that Matri will root for Milan tonight *smiles* he's a fan & he grew up in our youth system."

Initiate Gold Tie mode.

Faille-Gold-Tie.jpg

-

BSwGf5sCYAAbTA_.jpg

Ljajic signing for Roma LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

1- WHY?

2- When the fuck did they win all those trophies? *zoom in* Is that......Bowling?

Black heart though and through

Fady K

At least your closer to us than all of our opponents before in the last 5 matches. And we are in the middle of transition... The squad has not fully adapted Guardiolas idea and we are still vulnurable through counters. We are still away from the team we were a few months ago.

Absolutely. Chelsea had an impressive squad around 2005/6 and some great talents but also some worldclass players. But some people here do not really understand that it needs a great manager to lead a team with so many class players to victory...

You think so? I would hope so as naturally I would like for my team to be tougher than they have shown in the past few weeks. I know this may sound crazy but we are going through a bit of a transition as well, we integrated some new youngsters into the squad, plus Mourinho is experimenting with players more like Guardiola is. I think both our team should likely be better in a month or two.

Also, what you said about needing great managers, I agree 100%. A great manager can make a world of a difference. Just look at how Conte affected Juventus. From seventh place to back to back titles.

Hino's obsession with 'Business Projects' has caused a considerable dip in quality [of the overall portfolio of the company]. They still create really good IPs when they want to (Ni No Kuni) but the overall business strategy today isn't what gave birth to Dark Cloud and Jeanne d'Arc. At least we have the final chapter in the Layton series next year.

Well said Subtleclouds! With the exception of Rogue Galaxy (even that wasn't that bad) they released hit after hit back in the day. Jeanne D'Arc was so unlike them today. Bah.

Fuck you guys, now I have all these to try and watch

The Town
The Assassination of Jesse James
Argo
District 9
Django
Looper
Memento
The Road

Hope a couple of them at least are on Netflix :(

Saw most of these, none of them are bad at all! Enjoy :D

Are there any films based on HP Lovecraft books?

I know there was an awesome game based on one, Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth - brilliant 0_o

Del Toro's At The Mountains of Madness. Oh wait.

:( I so wanted that to become a reality!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom