• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Took Spurs long enough to actually speak out on the matter.

Avb: "This [transfer] can happen in a different way ... [but] Tottenham will accept most likely the biggest transfer in world football."
Biggest transfer fee ever for Bale.

Lol. Perez u crazy.

Suen

I'll never ever think any player is worth that amount just as I think Ronaldo wasn't worth it either. Too much money involved for one fucking football player. Perez you dick, either way......welcome Bale!

He wants to stay. Madrid seem to be he ones trying to push him out.

If he wanted to stay, his agent wouldn't be pushing for moves to another club.

Arsenal should use the 35m they had for Suarez on Ozil. Wages would be the issue though.
Killer pls, you make too much sense.

Blablurn

Blablurn related confession - even though you sometimes troll other clubs (i think everyone does!) you are easily one of the nicest posters around here, stay awesome bro.

thanks man ;_; i appreciate ur posts too! here and on twitter! u r truly one great and awesome guy!

D_prOdigy

tumblr_ms8ct7iFry1rl4ee4o1_1280.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Beat Santos 1-0 with Bayern
Lost 1-0 to Germany with Italy
Lost 3-2 to Germany with Italy

De Rossi looks incredible. Keepers half suck and half amaze. Animations are brilliant. Responses could be tighter. But I enjoyed that

Tottenham just keep on dragging out this Bale shit, don't they?

I half want the deal to fall through and then Tottenham to be stuck with a moody player until January.

Rival bid my arse, only other club would've been someone like United and stalling to 'consider' an offer from a Premier League rival is insanely stupid.

Goalkeepers: Petr Cech, Mark Schwarzer, Jamal Blackman

Defenders: Cesar Azpilicueta, Branislav Ivanovic, Ashley Cole, Ryan Bertrand, Gary Cahill, John Terry, David Luiz

Midfielders: Michael Essien, Frank Lampard, Ramires, Oscar, Eden Hazard, Kevin De Bruyne, Marco van Ginkel, John Obi Mikel

Forwards: Fernando Torres, Romelu Lukaku, Andre Schurrle, Juan Mata, Demba Ba

Chelsea's 23 man squad for the UEFA Super Cup. Luiz <3

Tc91

Beat Santos 1-0 with Bayern
Lost 1-0 to Germany with Italy
Lost 3-2 to Germany with Italy

De Rossi looks incredible. Keepers half suck and half amaze. Animations are brilliant. Responses could be tighter. But I enjoyed that

Go into game settings and put the game speed on +1 and see what you think. Seems a lot smoother.

Edit: Feels a tad too fast if they could tone it down just a little it would be amazing.

Batigol

Banned
I need to play against my brother later.

This game isn't fun against the AI. Like, at all. Can't even get a shot on since I'm being swarmed as soon as I get on the ball.

Controls are shit too. Too used to Fifa. Balls.

Looks ok though

Tc91

Where are people getting the PES14 demo?

It's up on the EU PSN store.

--

Just played as Italy, once again the animations are just superb.

Pirlo still had green stamina at the end of the game cause he doesn't leave the CDM position :lol. Spraying the ball around as him is amazing.

qindarka

Banned
We are going to stomp all over Bayern. 5-1 to the good guys. Fuck Bayern.

Mata with a hattrick and Luiz with a trademark free kick goal. And Torres to score just for good measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom