• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently this is from a previous less-responsive version.

Almost done downloading, but I'm pretty sure this is the old code with the button lag issues reported by some testers. They retracted on releasing it on PSN but seems like someone forgot to remove it from PSN. I knew Konami would pull such a mistake. Sept. 11 demo is meant to be final-version code with much better responsiveness (also according to testers).

Oh Konami.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck your Strama

This is the real fucking swag meister of Italian football

montella.jpg

Vincenzo+Montella+AC+Fiorentina+v+Novara+Calcio+fjIgqtV6Y15l.jpg

Vincenzo-Montella-Fiorentina-e1359663466378.jpg

sohois

If the teams listed in the PES demo are correct then it'll be a different version to the one at gamescom which had far more teams. I suppose it's possible they just decided to have less teams for the official demo but that would be a very strange decision

edit: and you could definitely make subs, almost certain that this is an old demo released accidentally

Slizz

Bahaha, I expect inflated reviews of this early version of PES and blame on all the quirks in it for being an old build

Wilbur

Banned
Pretty similar to 13 so far but the animations and graphics are lovely. Tighter than before, its definitely an improvement. Interesting to see what the final build is like, but its good.

Dante looks fucking great

Fady K

Yurt pls, Jesse James is not boring :(
its an amazing character study about celebrity obsession.

The film has its moments, and the acting is *really* good. But the pace was dreadfully slow IMO.

What a shitty game this was... sooo much potential...

confessions anyone?

I'm throwing out totally random confessions:

I'm a fan of Rooney's.

Viva la raza has possibly the coolest hair out of all the posters I saw photos of.

I hate when football fans are cocky and look down on other clubs/fans

I love games like the clock tower series and need many more of such games

I want to live in the Shire.

Clegg

James Ducker from The Times says United were never interested in Ozil. He also says we were approached by Ozils representatives last week about a possible transfer and we said no.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck the animations are incredible

although the keeper just made a shitty attempt at a save, Ribery GOL

Kroos' pass was utterly delicious

Blablurn

The film has its moments, and the acting is *really* good. But the pace was dreadfully slow IMO.

I'm throwing out totally random confessions:

I'm a fan of Rooney's.

Viva la raza has possibly the coolest hair out of all the posters I saw photos of.

I hate when football fans are cocky and look down on other clubs/fans

I love games like the clock tower series and need many more of such games

I want to live in the Shire.

<3

more total ASS CL matches today.

i would rather watch Morecambe - Newcastle for the lols.

as a matter of fact, i'm gonna bet on Morecambe to win.

Randdalf

James Ducker from The Times says United were never interested in Ozil. He also says we were approached by Ozils representatives last week about a possible transfer and we said no.

Also, just in, breaking news!

Ozil: “I feel really good at Madrid. I have a contract here until 2016. It is an honour to play with this team. I'm staying w/ Real Madrid.”

Only ever use PES to create stupid teams with faces. Last year me and my friends all had teams of dead celebrities.

Hervé Villechaize is a hell of a right winger and Steve Irwin can't score for shit.

Well bear in mind I like PES 13 more than FIFA 13 so... we probably differ on that haha

Oh, you're a crazy person. That's cool.

Disclaimer, not that I find FIFA to be amazing. Far from it. But PES has been truly awful for an entire generation more or less

bjaelke

Took Spurs long enough to actually speak out on the matter.

Avb: "This [transfer] can happen in a different way ... [but] Tottenham will accept most likely the biggest transfer in world football."

K1LLER7

Also, just in, breaking news!
He wants to stay. Madrid seem to be he ones trying to push him out.

If he wanted to stay, his agent wouldn't be pushing for moves to another club.

Arsenal should use the 35m they had for Suarez on Ozil. Wages would be the issue though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom