• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

After three games

Performance is shocking - really shot themselves in the foot not giving a next-gen version imo
Rubber band defensive play ahoyyyyy. Pirlo should not be able to gain 10 yards on Ribery purely because he is facing his own goal
Pre-canned "amazing" animations remove control in tight areas which can fuck up attacking and defending and sometimes leaves both players just ignoring the ball so the animation can finish which is jarring as fuck. It's either that or incredibly awful AI.
Goalkeepers. pls. wot r u doing.
How the fuck do I change my starting line up?
Heading is too accurate, its like FIFA in that if you hit a ball front post its a goal.

But:

Passing is good, much better than in previous PES
Players don't get pushed off the ball so easily.
Slower pace makes midfield important against CPU at least

It's nowhere near the immediate revolution people are wanting it to be but its loads better than the past like... 5 PES games.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pirlo still had green stamina at the end of the game cause he doesn't leave the CDM position :lol. Spraying the ball around as him is amazing.

BSgfBggCEAASPIy.jpg

confuziz

Banned
I hope Park plays in midfield today. He was godlike the last game against Milan.

We neeeeeeeeed BakkaliGOD to play the 2nd half. Our only chance.

Hixx

Gazzetta Dello Sport thinks Juve have accepted our bid for De Ceglie and negotiations are going well with him.

Tutto Mercato Web thing De Ceglie says he wants to stay at Juve.

4 days till this shite is done...

dc89

I unfollowed IndyKalia for bollocks like this:

Later on tonight we will remind certain people, what our account is about. Too much fuss is being made. Too busy right now. #Mata

Now... @indyliar is much better.

I'll remind you what your acc is about @indykaila - Pretending to be a journo, lying about sources, ticket scams & profiting from deception.

Tc91

Guilemme Balague says he rejected us. So we did want him. If he knows what he's on about.

Here you go!

ManUtd Stuff ‏@ManUtdStuff 2m
Mesut Ozil's father & agents are in Manchester to discuss a possible transfer to Old Trafford. [el confidencial]

I think I'll skip PES this year and just get next-gen FIFA.

I realise the demo is an early build but some things are just fundamentally wrong with the game that they won't fix even in a newer build.

I'm surprised at how much I need to use tactical defending, it's become a natural thing for me in FIFA that the lack of it in PES makes defending so shit in it.

Peco

This could easily be one of the most important matches in years, getting out of the CL today could mean years and years of either EL or no european competitions. Hopefully Allegri sorted out Saturday's mess, we really need those money.
Shit this is gonna be intense.

RobHarris: Villas-Boas on Mata pursuit: "Chelsea wouldn't sell to Tottenham in any way or form, as they think that we are title contenders"

Love it.

What's the point of Kagawa at the moment?

He's not going to play, especially if United get another midfielder.

I doubt Zaha will even get much game time.

What's the point of Kagawa at the moment?

He's not going to play, especially if United get another midfielder.

I doubt Zaha will even get much game time.

I think he will he played lots in pre season.

With the current fixture list I understand if Moyes trusts more experienced players than Zaha.

Zabojnik

What the fuck is going on with Nani? Seems pretty obvious he doesn't have a place at United anymore. All is quiet. I think Roma might be interested.

justjohn

Ive been reading the redcafe forum and a lot of them seem to think they could potentially get mata. So after their club refused to sell us rooney despite the player wanting to move, chelsea will somehow sell them mata easily.
Its like they live in a world where there are no consequences to your actions or just very stupid. I cant tell.

GHG

A few dirty cell phone pics from the start of the game last night:

Was good fun. Atmosphere wasn't the greatest, the Fenerbache fans were making as much noise possible but our 1st goal shut them up nicely. Highlight was Cazorla taking out Kuyt in the build up to the First goal. Hoping the atmosphere is better for the game against Spuds this weekend!

Wenger seriously needs to make some signings though. Its embarrassing when your left winger gets injured and then you have no other option but to bring on a fullback to replace him. We finished the game with all 4 of our fullbacks on the pitch... Crazy.

Guilemme Balague says he rejected us. So we did want him. If he knows what he's on about.
He doesn't.

The Manchester based journalists reported a week ago that United aren't interested. Graham Hunter the same. Guillem is going off whatever the reports in Spain are saying right now and making the rest up.

Just look at how he reported the Bale story. He's a clown.

What the fuck is going on with Nani? Seems pretty obvious he doesn't have a place at United anymore. All is quiet. I think Roma might be interested.

He's injured right now.

bobito

Banned
Ive been reading the redcafe forum and a lot of them seem to think they could potentially get mata. So after their club refused to sell us rooney despite the player wanting to move, chelsea will somehow sell them mata easily.
Its like they live in a world where there are no consequences to your actions or just very stupid. I cant tell.

I think you know which one

They've become Moyes' Boys already

-'Do what's right for the player if he wants to leave'
-'Rooney will not be sold under any cirumstance'

Only a matter of time til he calls us a small club :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom