• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
They've become Moyes' Boys already

-'Do what's right for the player if he wants to leave'
-'Rooney will not be sold under any cirumstance'

Only a matter of time til he calls us a small club :p

I know you're being sarcastic (?!?!?!?!), but there is a difference between a move from Everton to United, and a move from Everton to Chelsea.

Zabojnik

Blasphemy of the day: I think Roma might actually have a better starting XI than Napoli. And they seem to have finally found a competent coach. Just sayin'.

GHG

Matt Law ‏@Matt_Law_SM
Flamini's Arsenal return should be confirmed pretty soon - looks like a three-year deal. Not the signing to excite fans but good addition.

Meh.

faridmon

What the fuck is going on with Nani? Seems pretty obvious he doesn't have a place at United anymore. All is quiet. I think Roma might be interested.

Is Roma ever interested in players that aren't past their prime and/or aren't shit this year?

as casual fan, they are are making things hard.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We signed Sergio Buenacasa from Barcelona.

Eh?

Blasphemy of the day: I think Roma might actually have a better starting XI than Napoli. And they seem to have finally found a competent coach. Just sayin'.

Their team is certainly more balanced but they don't have a 'Hamsik'.

Is Roma ever interested in players that aren't past their prime and/or aren't shit this year?

as casual fan, they are are making things hard.

Their whole team is like, early-mid 20s..

Ljajic is a step in the right direction, but he's not better than Lamela. :/

omgkitty

Matt Law ‏@Matt_Law_SM
Flamini's Arsenal return should be confirmed pretty soon - looks like a three-year deal. Not the signing to excite fans but good addition.

Meh.

3 years? Ehhhhh could definitely see this turning into a "he's dead weight" by the end of next season and we can't get rid of him cause his wages are so high deal. I hope to be wrong though but I'm not optimistic about this.

justjohn

Matt Law ‏@Matt_Law_SM

Meh.
Special player for a special club. I really hope spurs give them a tonking on sunday. Cant stand both clubs but wenger's face makes me angry for some reason.

I know you're being sarcastic (?!?!?!?!), but there is a difference between a move from Everton to United, and a move from Everton to Chelsea.

Obviously, but don't pretend that you always do what the player wants for his career if you don't back it up with your actions

Carbonox

fun fact of the day: Wonderful 101 sold a third of this thread's posts.

If anyone is surprised, they deserve a slap on their bellsprout. No game will ever sell well on that console. I'd be surprised if even a Zelda or proper Mario game would prove profitable.

P* is one of my favourite developers but even they deserve this for sacrificing common decency to work with Nintendo on Wii-U exclusives. Bayonetta 2 may never have happened without Nintendo but for what? It'll bomb just the same whereas it had a good chance of being successful like its predecessor had it been announced for multiple platforms.

faridmon

Their whole team is like, early-mid 20s..

Ljajic is a step in the right direction, but he's not better than Lamela. :/

Well, they did sign Gervinho, Torisidis and Maicon and then now, they are linked with Nani. You have to wonder why they buy so many average players, who at one point may have been good.

bjaelke

Well, they did sign Gervinho, Torisidis and Maicon and then now, they are linked with Nani. You have to wonder why they buy so many average players, who at one point may have been good.

vFpLWUc.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Because they're an average team. :p

Nani is not average, by the way.

I feel bad for the game, but I can't feel bad for the console. Overpriced console with a gimmick that's not used at all (outside of off-TV play).

Bayonetta 2 is gonna bomb so damn hard.

If I was Platinum I'd want B2 cancelled. It will not sell, and therefore will only make it harder to convince publishers to fund their games

faridmon

I still can't believe Nintendo fucked up things that badly. It's just baffling. Shit console hardware, gimmick that even Nintendo doesn't really use, overpriced, lack of games etc.

The only problem I find with the console itself is the price. Its nowhere worth that price, especially in UK where they Jacked it up compared to Dollars. Fuck that.

However, I am happy about its games and its future line up.

Carbonox

Bayonetta 2 is gonna bomb so damn hard.

If I was Platinum I'd want B2 cancelled. It will not sell, and therefore will only make it harder to convince publishers to fund their games

They need to work on my Metal Gear Rising sequel already. Fuck everything else.

............it's a difference between buying a brand new overly-expensive console and buying just one game to 'honor an effort'.

I swear, the amount of children registering on this site is astounding.

faridmon

OK, Guys, I am about to see my first film in quite some time and the last one for a while. But there aren't good ones these days.

Which one should I see: 2 Guns or About Time?

GQman2121

Banned
Was Bayonetta an success for them? I didn't care for it, but was baffled when the exclusive deal was struck with Nintendo for a sequel.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Neygod+The GOAT today as starters I can feel ittttttttt.

Was Bayonetta an success for them? I didn't care for it, but was baffled when the exclusive deal was struck with Nintendo for a sequel.
Nintendo is paying for development and is publishing the game. Win-win for Platinum.

Messi to Tello: 'What are u doing? You're new, you're nobody, so pass me the ball, because you're here to play for me.'' [El Confidencial]

Messi's brought Tello to tears with his insults,who's been hurt with how teammates just ignore & accept behaviour as normal [El Confidencial]

Messi to Alexis: 'Seeing how bad you are, I don't know how u cost so much. You don't score enough, so pass me the ball.' [El Confidencial]

loooooooool

Carbonox

Sold over a million copies - pretty sure P*/SEGA considered it a success (and given the genre and its chart spots round the world, I'd sure as shit consider it a relative success).

GHG

James Burn ‏@JamesBurn89

Di María "I don't want to go. I want to stay at the Bernabéu" Argentine also having marital problems (AS)

This transfer window needs to end. Its getting beyond painful. I'm going to pretend its not open anymore so that I don't hope for anything. Wenger needs to pull some rabbits out of a hat right now because there is nobody we can obviously go for anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom