• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
loooooooool

tumblr_mrwik8ajnV1qdzgyco5_250.gif

tumblr_mrwik8ajnV1qdzgyco4_250.gif

tumblr_mrwik8ajnV1qdzgyco6_250.gif

K1LLER7

Watching Revista, it's confirmed to me that Levy is the best owner in the world.

Bale: Madrid want to pay 100m in 6 installments.
Put his shirt up on web, stage built, etc.

Levy see's this, not happy, asks for money in 4 installments.

Madrid, scared Ronaldo will be pissed at Bale's value, say they'll give 90m.

Levy wants it up-front, 1 payment.

Glazers watch and learn.

Randdalf

Is it often used in a way that makes you think 'thank God this game has a tablet to make use of'?

It's certainly very useful for multi-tasking in Pikmin 3. That said, the only game that made me feel that way about motion controls was Wii Sports Resort, didn't really care for them much otherwise.

GorillaJu

I like how all of those Messi quotes end with "pass me the ball,"

"All u do is dive and whinge and u look like the octopus so pass me the ball"

"Ur face looks like u never matured past 9 yrs old. U always look sad and ur hairstyle is so 1998 so pass me the ball."

"They called u the best player in Europe but I saw ur pictures, ur ass is whiter than wonderbread so pass me the ball"

panty

Because that's all that matters. Not the position, not the role in the team, not the defensive work, not whether or not the goals or assists were crucial, not whether they delivered when it mattered most, no.

Only goals and assists without context.

Not the fact Ronnie carries the whole team and still scores shitload of goals and passes.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I like how all of those Messi quotes end with "pass me the ball,"

"All u do is dive and whinge and u look like the octopus so pass me the ball"

"Ur face looks like u never matured past 9 yrs old. U always look sad and ur hairstyle is so 1998 so pass me the ball."

"They called u the best player in Europe but I saw ur pictures, ur ass is whiter than wonderbread so pass me the ball"
Looooooooooool

Is viva joking?

No mate.

Paul Morrissey ‏@Paul_Morrissey 3h
Damning revelations on Leo Messi's dark side from El Confidencial...

Messi to Tello: 'What are u doing? You're new, you're nobody, so pass me the ball, because you're here to play for me.'' [El Confidencial]

Messi to Alexis: 'Seeing how bad you are, I don't know how u cost so much. You don't score enough, so pass me the ball.' [El Confidencial]

If Confidencial's quotes are true (even if not exact,I've heard enough to know there's substance to this),Barsa have created a little tyrant

These (unsubstantiated) Messi quotes aren't just out of the blue;stories of a little training ground monster have been filtering out for yrs

And the worst part is, these seeds were planted by Pep, who created 'Messidependencia doctrine': ''We just have to make Messi happy.''

It's probably not true, but i'm just gonna go ahead and believe it is.

GorillaJu

So who is the depencia gonna be on with Bayern? Robben already thinks every team he's ever played on is suffering from Robbedepencia so that's a no brainer. Thiagodepencia mayhaps?

Wilbur

Banned
Because that's all that matters. Not the position, not the role in the team, not the defensive work, not whether or not the goals or assists were crucial, not whether they delivered when it mattered most, no.

Only goals and assists without context.

Messi was still the best player. It's getting to the point with him (you reading this Meier?!?!? dem tap ins) where people are seeing the goals and going "well its just goals, mario gomez scored 40 goals once and he didnt win".

Messi brings far, far more than goals to the table. Far more than Ronaldo brings to Real Madrid I think. Messi comes deep with two men on him - that sounds weird - and opens up a fucking gigantic amount of space for team mates. Messi skips away from three players leaving them chasing back as Pedro breaks clear of the left back coming to clear up where his team mates couldn't. Messi spots Alves' run five seconds before anyone else does and sends him clear, then makes up the ground and finishes with absolute precision. Messi's sheer aura being on the football pitch meant Paris St Germain didn't beat Barcelona last year.

He is a goal machine, yes. But he is so much more than that. And you know that, of course. But I think that anyone who would give it to Ribery/Robben/Muller/Martinez is doing it because they don't want to see Messi win again or they're going off team trophy hauls, as opposed to who actually was the individual best player.

And that's all I'll say on the matter because I said loads yesterday as well :lol

K1LLER7

Rumours Ozil's dad is in Manchester. Apparently Ozil wants 7m a year. United only offering 5m a year. Ozil still not 100% on leaving Madrid.

No news on Fellani :(

FuturusX

Messi was still the best player. It's getting to the point with him (you reading this Meier?!?!? dem tap ins) where people are seeing the goals and going "well its just goals, mario gomez scored 40 goals once and he didnt win".

Messi brings far, far more than goals to the table. Far more than Ronaldo brings to Real Madrid I think. Messi comes deep with two men on him - that sounds weird - and opens up a fucking gigantic amount of space for team mates. Messi skips away from three players leaving them chasing back as Pedro breaks clear of the left back coming to clear up where his team mates couldn't. Messi spots Alves' run five seconds before anyone else does and sends him clear, then makes up the ground and finishes with absolute precision. Messi's sheer aura being on the football pitch meant Paris St Germain didn't beat Barcelona last year.

He is a goal machine, yes. But he is so much more than that. And you know that, of course. But I think that anyone who would give it to Ribery/Robben/Muller/Martinez is doing it because they don't want to see Messi win again or they're going off team trophy hauls, as opposed to who actually was the individual best player.

And that's all I'll say on the matter because I said loads yesterday as well :lol

Some truth bombs up in this...can you spot them?

omgkitty

LOL (for Spurs not Lamela. I'd cry to if someone forced me to play for those fucks)

@jackrathborn: Lamela left training this morning in tears, doesn't want to leave Roma, club need money from Spurs though

Wilbur

Banned
LOL (for Spurs not Lamela. I'd cry to if someone forced me to play for those fucks)

Well I'm sure he'll be very motivated this year :lol

That was Scholes' year of pass me the ball. Everything ran through him.

I miss Scholes :'(

Add Carlos Tevez to the list, Killer/Kid A/whoever is compiling it so when FootballFan is on his deathbed (won't be long now), we can mock him with copper topped glee

bud

the wonderful 101 actually does look pretty cool from what i've seen, but it's such a niche title on a such a disaster of a console.

it never stood a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom