• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL (for Spurs not Lamela. I'd cry to if someone forced me to play for those fucks)

lol, Arsenal irritate me. We're after Di Maria (doesn't want to leave; €40m if he's forced out) and Mata (looooool) when Lamela is available, and Roma already owe us about a third of his fee for Gervinho.

Fucks sake.

Is it often used in a way that makes you think 'thank God this game has a tablet to make use of'?

It's never used in that way. ZombiU is cool but beyond that every game has a map there or a quick menu. Mario Kart has a big fart button for Wario on the tablet.

It's nothing that can't be done with a PS4/Vita combo too. Deus Ex Director's Cut already uses the Vita as a Wii U tablet.

0pTMjE9.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Ask yourself this.

When the infants who kicked around a rock at Auschwitz–Birkenau, dirtying their pyjama bottoms, accidentally passed it in the direction of a Nazi guard, did you ever hear tales of said Schutzstaffel remorselessly hoofing it into their faces, much like Lionel Messi did to the poor and innocent fans of Real Madrid CF?

No.

No you did not.

Randdalf

It's never used in that way. ZombiU is cool but beyond that every game has a map there or a quick menu. Mario Kart has a big fart button for Wario on the tablet.

It's nothing that can't be done with a PS4/Vita combo too. Deus Ex Director's Cut already uses the Vita as a Wii U tablet.

The problem I forsee with this is input lag. Nintendo had to develop a proprietary communication technology to get the image on the GamePad displaying quickly enough (in fact it's so fast it appears before the image on the television sometimes). I don't expect Vita to have pre-emptively included such a technology, but you never know...

panty

The problem I forsee with this is input lag. Nintendo had to develop a proprietary communication technology to get the image on the GamePad displaying quickly enough (in fact it's so fast it appears before the image on the television sometimes). I don't expect Vita to have pre-emptively included such a technology, but you never know...

There's a dedicate chip in the PS4 for that. Lag won't be an issue.

you guys still honestly believe messi cheated on his wife or is this circlejerking ?
Those were photoshopped dammit.

Haha no.

They were not.

Lionhead are an online focused studio now. I can't wait for next year's E3.
"...and everything is open world and online."

lol

They have been trying and failing to make an online game for forever. When I went there in 06 one of the guys working on some online project talked quite open about it... But I guess like with so many Lh games it ended up as failed experiments.

Scum

Nintendo announces Nintendo 2DS
Even as someone who can't see 3D(even though I own a 3DS), all I can think is "u wot m8"

LOL DC

Whaaa-?!

They have been trying and failing to make an online game for forever. When I went there in 06 one of the guys working on some online project talked quite open about it... But I guess like with so many Lh games it ended up as failed experiments.

Well, good luck to them. Not that I think they will get very far. :lol

Nintendo used a form of WiFi-Direct. It's already in Xbox One and the way the PS4 does remote play will allow it to have minimal un-noticeable lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom