• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

What the what?! I guess the size/shape is considered okay since people are so used to tablets now but that thing is a fucking monstrosity.

I don't think it will be comfy to hold you know.

The thin end of the wedge is where you're going to hold it. Hard to say, but I think I'd prefer the chunkier bit in my hands so it doesn't feel top heavy.

Nintendo. HEY LISTEN /navi

Make something like the GBA Micro and you have my monies.

GHG

Nintendo are failing on so many levels. The Wii U is in desperate need of a re-brand/re-launch but instead they bring out a new handheld which has less features than the existing models. And to top it all its ugly as fuck... Why...?

Wenger must be involved with Nintendo somehow....

ShogunX

Of course. Has been known for a long while.

Suggested it a few times on Gaming side but it was always laughed off. It's pretty clear now that Nintendo have not been able to re capture the same casual audience as they did the first time around.

Didn't realise the 2ds isn't a folding design like the rest of them. It's like some kind of deformed tablet.

Scum

Nintendo are failing on so many levels. The Wii U is in desperate need of a re-brand/re-launch but instead they bring out a new handheld which has less features than the existing models. And to top it all its ugly as fuck... Why...?

5YRcF.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Don't even really use the 3D but at least Pokemon's gonna look hot as fuck on my XL and I can fold it and put it away instead of carrying what looks like a fisher price fucking playtoy

Scum

Don't even really use the 3D but at least Pokemon's gonna look hot as fuck on my XL and I can fold it and put it away instead of carrying what looks like a fisher price fucking playtoy

We all laugh at it now, but Pokemon X/Y sell this shit.

Meier

I think the 2DS is actually a really nice idea -- I never, ever use the 3D on my system. But removing the clamshell is just strange frankly as it removes the screen protection that little kids need. I suppose this design must be cheaper to manufacturer than the clamshell.

Keighley favorited my giraffe tweet, hah.

subtles

The one thing that will always amaze me is that a winger with defensive duties scores as many goals as a forward whose job is to frolic in the space 50 meters from goal. A winger and a forward. Yeah.

Tc91

Lamela to Spurs is official €30m + €5m add-ons.

Roma have signed Ljajic €11m + €4m add-ons.

ShogunX

Playing Rayman Legends on the 360 and it's even more beatiful than the first. Stunning how good this looks.

Not as good looking as Henderson but you get the picture.

Randdalf

------ Ramsey ------ Wilshere ---------

--Ozil -------- Mata -------- Cazorla----

----------------- Bendtner ------------------

Book it.

GHG

Anyone watched much of Lamela?

Is he a 'match winner' like Bale?

From what I've seen of him he reminds me of a young RVP before he got converted into being an out and out Striker. Very similar in their playing styles. Good close control, good vision, shields the ball well, great shooting technique, left footed. Can create something out of nothing whether it be a goal or an assist. Tends to start on either wing and then drift inside at pace.

Whether he'll be a "match winner" per se depends on how his adaptation to the Premier League goes. If he adapts Spurs will have a beast of a player on their hands.

Would have loved him at Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom