• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

The pricing of the digital games is absolutely ridiculous, the fact that it's cheaper to get a physical version makes absolutely no sense to me at all.
I was ready to make an impulse purchase of NSMB2 on the eshop, until I saw it was £40. Crazy

K1LLER7

I've been waiting far too long for Tales of the Abyss to come down even a tenner!

Decent game. bargain for £10.

got a little boring halfway through, drags on too much. Got it finished though.

Whats this about nani and Juve?

Ozil is coming after all :D
I know he's not coming Viva :(

Feorax

That casillas was bullshit. I just posted it to give people a good laugh.

Nasser is not going let Sakho go and boosted his price to 15 mil+. Reportedly that cooled down interest from Roma and Liverpool.

I'm not convinced we're out yet I'm afraid. If Kolo hadn't been taken out last night I think we would have been walking away, but it seems we're pushing for this one, and I could easily see us matching that valuation, or close to it, in the next couple of days.

Also, looks like Baines has let his inner cunt manifest. Shocking timing.

Just preordered the GTAV special edition at my local Media Markt so I don't have to pay those ridiculous 5€ for shipping software over 18 here in Germany.

I don't think that lady had any idea what she was doing. Well, it looks like I preordered a copy but I'm not all too sure. Think I'm gonna stick with my Amazon preoder, too lol

K1LLER7

Rooney on his FB page: "It was an unbelievable reaction from the fans, so thank you. I really appreciate your support. It means a lot."#MUFC

Blablurn

Just preordered the GTAV special edition at my local Media Markt so I don't have to pay those ridiculous 5€ for shipping software over 18 here in Germany.

I don't think that lady had any idea what she was doing. Well, it looks like I preordered a copy but I'm not all too sure. Think I'm gonna stick with my Amazon preoder, too lol

Sounds like my local Saturn. Those guys seem like they know nothing.

Rooney on his FB page: "It was an unbelievable reaction from the fans, so thank you. I really appreciate your support. It means a lot."#MUFC

and FORGIVEN.

TukMsrO.jpg

AND FORGIVEN

Signing all the CAMs in the world. Good luck finding any other clubs.

Sounds like my local Saturn. Those guys seem like they know nothing.

The young woman that has an idea was just leaving when I arrived :(

I didn't even get the poster :(

And I fear I don't get that zeppelin because I didn't preorder it properly. Has anyone an idea how that will work? Do you get a card with a printed code or what?

L1NETT

Still think capoue is spurs' best signing. He looked like he should settle quickly and be a real boss in midfield for them.

Also Italy is awesome. Average attractiveness is through the roof. Yum

Mohamed Moallim ‏@jouracule 1m
Christian Eriksen's move to Spurs getting closer; Levy met with Overmars this afternoon, will increase bid to over €10 million. [telegraaf]

Will be a smart signing for Spurs this one IMO. I think they need somebody a bit more creative in midfield. It will really help them with their transition phase between midfield and attack.

Sounds like Eriksen stalled over the last while but he has potential, Spurs can afford it so it could be a smart buy.

Clearly you desperately need an upgrade on De Gea then?

i77ZvIr6yOtiC.gif

Anyway where is that Cheesny stat vs the last like 10 Arsenal keepers someone posted the other day? Just looking at goal conceded is amazingly dumb.

It's just Jose compensating for the lose of Mata, that's all.

Well it has always been a dream for him to play for Arsenal and this way he can also stay in London! Good transfer Arsene.

Showaddy

Still think capoue is spurs' best signing. He looked like he should settle quickly and be a real boss in midfield for them.

Also Italy is awesome. Average attractiveness is through the roof. Yum

Yep Spurs haven't missed Sandro at all since the start of the season, Capoue's looking an absolute steal for £8.5 million.

Mohamed Moallim ‏@jouracule 1m
Christian Eriksen's move to Spurs getting closer; Levy met with Overmars this afternoon, will increase bid to over €10 million. [telegraaf]

Will be a smart signing for Spurs this one IMO. I think they need somebody a bit more creative in midfield. It will really help them with their transition phase between midfield and attack.

Sounds like Eriksen stalled over the last while but he has potential, Spurs can afford it so it could be a smart buy.

Yep Eriksen is clearly Spurs plan B after losing Willian but they really do need a quality creative midfielder seeing as there's doubts over Sigurdsson & Holtby.

i77ZvIr6yOtiC.gif

Anyway where is that Cheesny stat vs the last like 10 Arsenal keepers someone posted the other day? Just looking at goal conceded is amazingly dumb.

You just need to watch him play lol.

Maybe he will get better but right now the guy sure is shaky. Arsenal were stupid not to get a keeper simply cos there are so many better ones available.

But yeah, I think Wenger is happy with him so he will stay in the first team and keep messing up.

Blablurn

The young woman that has an idea was just leaving when I arrived :(

I didn't even get the poster :(

And I fear I don't get that zeppelin because I didn't preorder it properly. Has anyone an idea how that will work? Do you get a card with a printed code or what?

there will be a zeppelin in the game???

man, GTA5 sounds so awesome already.

Salvadora

Well it has always been a dream for him to play for Arsenal and this way he can also stay in London! Good transfer Arsene.
You don't need him to play negative football, just let us in bro.

A world in which the three best Spaniards in the league are playing on one team. No more footygaf arguments, no more tears, only dreams.

Yep Spurs haven't missed Sandro at all since the start of the season, Capoue's looking an absolute steal for £8.5 million.

Yep Eriksen is clearly Spurs plan B after losing Willian but they really do need a quality creative midfielder seeing as there's doubts over Sigurdsson & Holtby.

Maybe Holtby is the answer

holtbygoalvps3s.gif

omgkitty

You don't need him to play negative football, just let us in bro.

A world in which the three best Spaniards in the league are playing on one team. No more footygaf arguments, no more tears, only dreams.

For a second there I was wondering who the 2nd one was, and realized I forgot Arteta was Spanish :\ Damn shame he's never been called up to play for them.

Scum

---------------- Soldado ---------------
Lamela ----- Eriksen ----- Lennon
---- Paulinho ------- Sandro ----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom