• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fady K

Wait, wait, let me get this straight, this guy right here is the life president of Chelsea???

790528a3-92d1-41b1-b785-4c17592d5172_19930101_alb_a90_320716.jpeg

Mind = blown.

Happy birthday Sir Attenborough.

Arsenal signed Flamini, Barca won the Supercopa, (our) Messi trimmed his beard and tried to rape Pique live on television, pulga snitched on a homophobe. That's about it, I think.

Do we have footage of Messi's hateful crime?

I bet he did that to poor Piqué because of his United history.

Clegg

Muelensteen on Bale and Ronaldo:

I don’t think it will affect him [Ronaldo] that much,” Meulensteen said. “In my opinion, Bale is nowhere near on the same level, absolutely not. Ronaldo is a far more complete player. Bale will still be important. He has time to settle in. It will make Real Madrid stronger, even more powerful. But if for whatever reason Bale came and Ronaldo would leave it would make Real Madrid weaker.”

Well in, Rene.

Gambit

From its conception to its marketing the game really is Bomba 101.

BUT it plays wonderfully and I am just happy that it exists. It's so unique and fresh, it's almost like a new genre. Screw the sales and screw the reviews.

Jack cw

From its conception to its marketing the game really is Bomba 101.

BUT it plays wonderfully and I am just happy that it exists. It's so unique and fresh, it's almost like a new genre. Screw the sales and screw the reviews.

Nice! Waiting for a PS4 port then :D

D_prOdigy

For all the moaning about the other boards, this thread has essentially been an even shitter version of Gaming side for a while now. And for that reason, I'm out. /bass

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
For all the moaning about the other boards, this thread has essentially been an even shitter version of Gaming side for a while now. And for that reason, I'm out. /bass

Prodigy, what's wrong baby?

A few shit pages and posts
srry
, sure. But THE WHOLE THREAD? Nah.

Carbonox

This is the only thread/sub-community that seems to rise above the cesspit of stupidity and childlish fanboyism on this entire forum where gaming is concerned....for the most part.

When Gaming side faps to Ryse, then you know FootyGAF isn't anywhere near that cretin level.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Morning guys. Is there a better day to wake up than for the Champions League draw? It's like what Christmas used to feel like.

i6EtZuBLidYVr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom