• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

So, fan of Marseille here. Would you consider us a good or bad draw for tonight?

Hello! Welcome. We have many PSG and Monaco lifelong fans here, you should stick around.

Out of the other teams in Pot 2 I'd sadly have to say Marseille would be the easiest next to Milan and Schalke.

keit4

Banned
Doesn't go to crappy awards shows, helps raise money for poor.

#class #CR7

lolololololol The money doesn't go to charity. Not anymore for almost 20 years.

originally organised to raise money for the poor in the A Coruña

The guy is comming because he is a cunt and knows he is not going to win the award. About today's match, Real Madrid will get the TV money, they are not playing for free as a lot of media report.

Fady K

Kps78eZ.jpg

IS IT TOO LEIGHT FOR MOYES TO BUY A PLAYER?

Tc91

Daniel Busch ‏@dan_bu 14m
Kagawa's agent confirmed that the player will stay at Man Utd this summer. No loan to Atletico or anything else. (via @ThomasHennecke)

FootballFan

lolololololol The money doesn't go to charity. Not anymore since almost 20 years.

The guy is comming because he is a cunt and knows he is not going to win the award. About today's match, Real Madrid will get the TV money, they are not playing for free as a lot of media report.

LOL

XyldfsI.gif

Fady K

No need to #freeshinji when it is he himself who wants to stay. He is likely choosing this for himself after rejecting a chance to go back to Dortmund. Understandable, the guy is at one of the biggest clubs in the world and would want to prove himself.

Only time will tell if he will live to regret that decision. #captainobvious

Dem Teeth.

PantyPhantom
Sleepless
Clegg
Messi
Fergie
GQman
tarzanpuyol
Carbonax
fuenf
Batigol
Killer7

If you're on that list, make a Rockstar Social Club account, PM me your RSC username and join the crew

@FF, why aren't you on that list?

I don't know how I feel about you being crew leader. This needs to be dealt with in a democratic fashion.

subtles

I'm all for shouting 'We're the Moyes' boys bitch' when poppin someone but how does the procurement of property work in GTA V? Are there enough to go around with so many players?

No need to #freeshinji when it is he himself who wants to stay. He is likely choosing this for himself after rejecting a chance to go back to Dortmund. Understandable, the guy is at one of the biggest clubs in the world and would want to prove himself.

Only time will tell if he will live to regret that decision. #captainobvious

That's what #freeshinji is all about. We have to #freeshinji from his father's orders to play for United.

Grow up.

He'll play when fit.
I love how it's okay for United fans to annoy everyone with "Get Shinji, Fergie" for months and when I make jokes about Shinji not playing I get told to grow up.

Carbonox

I'm all for shouting 'We're the Moyes' boys bitch' when poppin someone but how does the procurement of property work in GTA V? Are there enough to go around with so many players?

This is my concern. Can't see everyone being able to get their own place. I'd imagine it will be more or less crew quarters rather than the ability for each individual being able to buy a place for themselves.

When they showed the penthouse in the Online trailer, it was big enough for like 100 players. :lol That's the direction they will be going in where 'homes' are concerned, I reckon.

Edit: Where the fuck is this andres in prison shit coming from? :lol

Suen

Moyes doesn't want to use Shinji because he wants Park to be the only asian to have been relevant for the team.

#RacismUnitedFC

bud

Daniel Busch ‏@dan_bu 14m
Kagawa's agent confirmed that the player will stay at Man Utd this summer. No loan to Atletico or anything else. (via @ThomasHennecke)

shinji, please come to arsenal. we shall set you free.

FootballFan

Let's bring down the dictator of the crew known as Hitcher. We can't let his reign of terror continue, time for new leadership.

Someone who will take us to new heights. Freewheelin, take us to the top.

Wilbur

Banned
So why did Man U buy Kagawa again? It's a fucking shame.

Bayern bought one of the best DMs in the world and are going to play him as CB :lol
Bayern have one of the best RBs in the world and are playing him as CM :lol
Bayern bought a young CM and he's out for 7 weeks :lol
Bayern are going to buy a ST next year and ostracise their current ST :lol
Bayern are still going to play false nine and ostracise all STs :lol
Bayern fans want to sack their manager already :lol

#fuckbayern

Blablurn

Bayern bought one of the best DMs in the world and are going to play him as CB :lol
Bayern have one of the best RBs in the world and are playing him as CM :lol
Bayern bought a young CM and he's out for 7 weeks :lol
Bayern are going to buy a ST next year and ostracise their current ST :lol
Bayern are still going to play false nine and ostracise all STs :lol
Bayern fans want to sack their manager already :lol

#fuckbayern

You replaced the greatest coach of all time with Random Moyes. Manchester will be gone in a few years.

subtles

This is my concern. Can't see everyone being able to get their own place. I'd imagine it will be more or less crew quarters rather than the ability for each individual being able to buy a place for themselves.

When they showed the penthouse in the Online trailer, it was big enough for like 100 players. :lol That's the direction they will be going in where 'homes' are concerned, I reckon.

Edit: Where the fuck is this andres in prison shit coming from? :lol
Hitcher better get us a nice place in the countryside. We need somewhere to hide when half the crew gets busted and sells us out.

Wilbur

Banned
The Shinji panic needs to fucking stop by the way, you're all getting strung along by the media.

He played in the Confederations Cup. He came back early from holiday to play in Japan and then took the rest of his holiday. He is behind everyone in fitness terms. When he's absolutely fully fit and isn't starting games against shitty teams at home, then I freak.

Let's bring down the dictator of the crew known as Hitcher. We can't let his reign of terror continue, time for new leadership.

Someone who will take us to new heights. Freewheelin, take us to the top.

Th Commissioners can apparntly demote people, so I wonder if I can be overthrown in a coup d'etat :p

Salvadora

ZfgTR2q.png

I don't know where to direct all of my hate.

Wenger, Gazidis or Kroenke. Somehow we've landed a perfect storm of miserly cunts who refuse to spend.

Wilbur

Banned
You replaced the greatest coach of all time with Random Moyes. Manchester will be gone in a few years.

You replaced the coach who won you the treble while he was in the middle of coaching the team to the treble with a drug pushing fraud purely because he was available. No class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom