• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

no fry you can't be serious ;_;

it is one of my dreams in life to stick my pau in a brazilian woman with a big juicy bunda and massive tetas you live amongst them why aren't you living my dream kkkkkkkkkkk

HEUHUEUHEUHEUHEUHUHEUHEHUEUHE

i love you

bud

7th place is more embarrasing, sorry. also means we play at least 6 more games early this season while Sporting sits on their ass doing nothing.

ugh, it shows you're barely competitive when you cross the border. that's why you don't win anything. like, ever.

bud, switch to Chelsea.

i really hope arsenal draw benfica

you will feel the wrath of giroud

your women will be wet
your men will be weak
giroud will leave you feeling upset
with his sexy physique

giroud, giroud
he will eat lather you like shampoo
he will drink you like mountain dew
and he'll shoot you pew pew pew

Meier

http://i.imgur.com/VPqdMJL.png[IMG]

i want:

[B]Benfica
Marseille
City
Anderlecht[/B][/QUOTE]

This would be a good group for us -- I'd definitely expect us to go through although I am sure there would be some tight games. Kompany playing against Anderlecht would be great.

[quote="Wilbur, post: 78922521"]I don't think the 'first year in the CL' excuse flies though, as Kermit was so fond of using. Napoli's first year there too and they did wonderfully. 10 points was good, but you were fortunate to come up against a Bayern side already qualified who played a second string side.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, I was just correcting his bit about the 2 points. Our subsequent seeding benefited from the 10 points we earned in the group stage 2 years ago.

Wilbur

Banned

your women will be wet
your men will be weak
with his sexy physique

giroud, giroud

you're in the same pot as them you fuck

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
2nd group:
Manchester United - Marseille - Dortmund - Real Sociedad.

Another guy (probably not reliable):
Man Utd, Juventus, Dortmund and Real Sociedad.

The last one sounds good to me, as much as I want to shit on Barca.

FootballFan

your women will be wet
your men will be weak
with his sexy physique

giroud, giroud

:lol so good.

2nd best poem I've read here after Faridmon's one.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Isn't that like the thing that came before the UEFA Cup?
The Intertoto Cup was a pretty cool idea actually. If it was regionalised without too much travelling and say the quarter finalists onwards got into Europa League qualifiers then it could've been a cool little pre-season competition for smaller teams who never get a chance at European football.

bud23

1. Madrid
2. PSG
3. City
4. Napoli

Fixed.

fc3dae3c813df05c0feda1031430337f60a0ba61_m.gif

Wilbur

Banned
lol

When one reporter suggested Mourinho had only beaten the former Barcelona manager three times in 15 meetings, he responded by recalling a string of victories he had enjoyed with Inter Milan and Real Madrid.

"Your statistics are very wrong," he said. "Go and see what happened when I was with Inter in the Champions League semi-final, the King's Cup final with Real in Spain, the Super Cup in Spain.

"Maybe you are right and I am wrong but I don't care. This is not about us, it's about Chelsea and Bayern."

Another reporter said that while Barcelona under Guardiola were portrayed as beautiful, his former Real team were generally viewed in less flattering terms.

"If you want to ask questions about Chelsea I am here until four o'clock," said a clearly irritated Mourinho as he tapped the club crest of the Europa League winners on his white training top.

"If you want to ask questions about Real or Barcelona then I'm not here."

Randdalf

The Intertoto Cup was a pretty cool idea actually. If it was regionalised without too much travelling and say the quarter finalists onwards got into Europa League qualifiers then it could've been a cool little pre-season competition for smaller teams who never get a chance at European football.

I think there was another short lived European competition between lower league English and Italian clubs, Portsmouth played in it, can't remember the name though.

FootballFan

I think the draw starts 4.45pm BST, 5.45pm CET, 11.45am Eastern US if I am correct. About an hour to go.

hour and a half.

Don't forget the 30 minute nonsense.

"hello everybody....we are here to talk about champions league....what a great success the last tournament was...of course the german club Bayern Munchen were crowned champions....after memorable final....here let's see some of the highlights....*highlights*....wow great goals...there is a hot girl next to me....anyways we look forward to this champions league....it will be amazing.....but first i will explain rules for the 3rd time in 10 minutes...2 teams from same country cant play same group(10 minutes of that shit).....the teams in the draw are....football club barcelona...4 time winners, in 92, 06, 09 and 11....with great players like ronaldo and ronaldinho in their history...now here is a very random old fart to pull out the heated balls and make shit jokes"

Mumei pls ban UEFA. pls.

Wilbur

Banned

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

i actually cant breathe, this is as close to death as i've ever been

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom