• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
c8PEyC5.jpg

Goodbye, Ba.

The thing is that it will be over 40C in the summer, so that's not going to happen. There are plans to install ACs all over the stadiums to keep it cool or simply move it to the winter and just mess every fucking thing up.

Why would you host a WC in the desert

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
hour and a half.

Don't forget the 30 minute nonsense.

"hello everybody....we are here to talk about champions league....what a great success the last tournament was...of course the german club Bayern Munchen were crowned champions....after memorable final....here let's see some of the highlights....*highlights*....wow great goals...there is a hot girl next to me....anyways we look forward to this champions league....it will be amazing.....but first i will explain rules for the 3rd time in 10 minutes...2 teams from same country cant play same group(10 minutes of that shit).....the teams in the draw are....football club barcelona...4 time winners, in 92, 06, 09 and 11....with great players like ronaldo and ronaldinho in their history...now here is a very random old fart to pull out the heated balls and make shit jokes"

Mumei pls ban UEFA. pls.
Ain't that the truth.

Football is dead.

Salvadora

Pellegrini is moving City's training from the club's Carrington base to the Etihad on the day before every home game.
It is thought Pellegrini has made the change to ensure his players benefit from familiarity with the Etihad 24 hours before a match.
There are many obvious jokes that could be made about this one.

qindarka

Banned
Once you take a bribe you can't give the money back.

It'll be played in Qatar.

Maybe new leadership can clean up the organization after Blatter retires. I miagine there is going to be a fair bit of controversy regarding the switch to winter and all the scheduling problems that will cause.

Maybe new leadership can clean up the organization after Blatter retires. I miagine there is going to be a fair bit of controversy regarding the switch to winter and all the scheduling problems that will cause.

I'm sure there will be a big push for it to be moved...but if they do that everyone involved in getting the WC to Qatar will expose them. I don't know if FIFA, even under new leadership (and hey...that's not exactly on the horizon) will be willing to take that hit.

FWIW, I don't think moving the WC is a super crazy idea. I sense the reaction to this is subconsciously a little bit...xenophobic. Maybe I am wrong about that. But there are alot of countries where the weather in the summer is not compatible for elite level football, the USA for example who were also bidding for the 2022 WC.

The problem is that Qatar won, clearly, in an unfair matter. It was a fix and FIFA didn't even think their fix through. A shame.

Wilbur

Banned
I really like Oscar to be honest and KDB looks a real talent as well, but Hazard-Mata-Willian behind Eto'o fucking scares the life out of me.

Lucky that Chelsea's centre midfield is as shit as ours :lol.

Carbonox

Finally we see Eto'o in the Premier League.

Please for the love of god give us Ba and not ask for fucking 3m in order to do the loan.

I really like Oscar to be honest and KDB looks a real talent as well, but Hazard-Mata-Willian behind Eto'o fucking scares the life out of me.

Also lucky their manager is a pussy and won't let any of them go beyond the half way line.

moyez4lyf

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck, I'm getting hyped about seeing Eto'o. I know he's 32, but shit, he's brilliant.

HOLY SHIT BREAKING BAD

Crawl Space next, heard its like the best episode of anything ever

Pls at the end of Crawl Space, spoiler tag exactly what goes through your head in the last five minutes of the episode

after the ten minutes spent staring open mouthed in silence at the telly

Clegg

I think ours might actually be better.

Or at least it got the better of theirs last Monday.

Wilbur

Banned
Also lucky their manager is a pussy and won't let any of them go beyond the half way line.

moyez4lyf

:lol

I'm getting more confident about the league by the day even though we aren't signing anyone. What's wrong with me? Must be The Engineer spluttering and The Special One playing on the counter and with Schurrle as false nine against a team that starts Danny Welbeck on the wing.

I think ours might actually be better.

Or at least it got the better of theirs last Monday.

Yeah, it probably is. Ramires, Mikel, Lampard, Essien and van Ginkel is exceptionally poor considering the rest of their team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom