• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

So Pep is interested in EPL, the superior league. I expect him to take over from Moyes in the near future to save Utd from relegation.

Salvadora

So you think he will leave City because he won't play to come to Arsenal where he will learn less money and unless we have a horror run of injuries won't play?

I would put more money on if Wenger doesn't get who he wants he willl just roll with who we have and ride his luck again.
Man, I would like to think that this isn't even a possibility.

The atmosphere at the Emirates is already like a crowd of drug addicts, always ready to be sent over the edge. Wenger not signing anyone would the equivalent of throwing a fox in with the hens. Who knows what could happen.

He will bring 'bodies' in at the very least. Possibly through desperation bringing in shithouses who we're stuck with for years

AdygA0f.jpg

lol

Lightning

Banned
Man, I would like to think that this isn't even a possibility.

The atmosphere at the Emirates is already like a crowd of drug addicts, always ready to be sent over the edge. Wenger not signing anyone would the equivalent of throwing a fox in with the hens. Who knows what could happen.

He will bring 'bodies' in at the very least. Possibly through desperation bringing in shithouses who we're stuck with for years
Guess I have more confidence than you. We'll see.

Jack cw

I'd say if we don't fire him and/or he doesn't have a huge dispute with Watzke/Zorc, there's a decent chance he won't go to Bayern in the near future.
I think so too. It doesn't look like Guardiola will leave early. But you know many things can happen in 3 years. I mean Götze leaving was also surprising and not expected ( so early).

Guy on the left?

Isn't that Real Madrid's director? Emilio something

i3mhQPbBHxV5O.png

I was not born then, but I have seen him score those 4 goals against Denmark in the 80's enough times to know who he is.

Holmstrøm is cooler though. He once had a fight with Roy Hodgson... and Roy won. Wait, fuck.

It is amusing that Roy Hodgson is treated as a god in Scandanavia

He really isn't here. But he was the one who professionalized our club, after it being run fairly similarly to Palermo before that (seriously we fired a manager after one game). Malmø might still consider him a God, but they're useless and spend all their energy hating on us lol.

8Qb7qJD.jpg

Jealousy.

Fergie

Banned
thank u baby i will give u five if i win
I wish you luck as well. Pay my PS4 pre-order.

I've made some over goals bet. 70 return, on £1 bet. Too scared to bet any higher wasted so much last season.

@tancredipalmeri: It was as I said! Galliani to Lance: "Kakà is in our hearts, we'll see if it will be possible"

Arnie

That's brilliant, to be fair.

One kid who won't grow up thinking his football club and his heroes are characters in a television show.

Regarding the NLD I've got a strong suspicion that Arsenal will come out the victors, too. I feel like they'll be desperate to respond to the criticism and there isn't a better stage to do that. Can see it being one of those games where everything falls into place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom