• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
17/9 - Copenaghen - Juventus
2/10 - Juventus - Galatasaray
23/10 - Real Madrid - Juventus
5/11 - Juventus - Real Madrid
27/11 - Juventus - Copenaghen
9/12 - Galatasaray - Juventus

That's a pretty fucking good CL calendar for us. Hopefully we'll be qualified before the terrible last match.

In November, NICE! I'm fairly certain I can make it.

Inter is a good team and deserves many successes.
You're dead to me. DEAD

this is further proof that Juve-GAF is best-GAF.

ibqxGJKe38EuFI.gif

He finally found something uglier than his face <3

Linius

So, I just met Bill in The Last of Us. Seems like a tough guy to me. He had a great entrance at least. And man that part leading up to his appearence was just too much, I was screaming at my TV "come on already Ellie!" :p

GQman2121

Banned
Opinions on Hitman Absolution....?

I've only played the first two missions, and so far, so good. The story and voice work is obviously pretty terrible, but that seems inline with most current Square titles, so no surprise there.

pulga

Banned
Seriously guys, milch, why is Sahin there :lol

Kaka Quotes

"I want to leave. I think now is the right moment for me and for the club for me to leave amicably . I have spoken to [Real Madrid coach Carlo] Ancelotti and With The club, They all know. "

"Things are Difficult for me now in the team, and the club knows what I want. It's my obligation to work and keep training, but my father is Already working to see if something comes up. I think it's the best thing for me and the club. "

Oh really, you stupid fucking cunt? Two days before the window closes? Dig a hole and die, you fucking flop.

Koko

Banned
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1230063_10150448482129953_846407359_n.jpg[img]

But when the hell did we call [B]Sahin [/B]back?

Im so confused right now lol[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/djransom/SMH-1.gif

confuziz

Banned
Labyad is sorry for the way he treated PSV and he wants to return

:lololol

What a failure. And he wanted to go to Sporting sooooo bad.

I've only played the first two missions, and so far, so good. The story and voice work is obviously pretty terrible, but that seems inline with most current Square titles, so no surprise there.

A hitman game that tries to be splinter cell and fails at that. All creativity that made the hitman games great, trying to make it all look like accidents is now gone and in are some terrible stupid scenarios that doesn't fit hitman at all (jesus christ, the wrestling one...). The disguise system is (was? know there was a patch) broken and just isn't fun, they removed looking through key holes and such which are all small features, but much better than just being able to look directly through walls like the batman.

All solutions for killing people are just so stupidly obvious set up and it's like they give you 4 ways to kill people everytime, don't really reward you for trying out different stuff and be creative which was the whole thing I loved about them.

The usually great soundtrack replaced by something utterly forgettable and the story? Well it's bad, but I honestly didn't mind much, what bothered me was getting no real set up for the targets. In the old hitman games I loved reading a bit of backstory about the people and why they had to go down and then reading in the newspaper about the killings, especially if it looked like an accident. Just having it all on a points screen with a constant point score getting updated was meh.

The graphics are awesome though, I ENJOYED THE TEXTURE WORK.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't even know why Milan would need Matri. Good news for Juve, I guess.

I don't know why he's going, they obviously don't want him.

federica_nargi_e_al_fianco_del_suo_alessandro_matri_durante_la_festa_dello_scudetto_della_juventus_dcad.jpg

We're going to miss him her, that's for sure :(

The truth is Roy never developed into a real God before he re-united with Christian Poulsen.

ibjPBPbJxJZnxk.jpg

I really love this photo

I fucking love this one
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Seriously guys, milch, why is Sahin there :lol

pulga, you really do belong to Roma, you know.

Linius

I've always hated ''come on already''. It's the most American thing in the whole world.

That shit ruined many RPG experiences.

Yeah I'm not a native speaker so I don't about stuff like that :p

But how does it ruin RPG experiences? Do they use that sentence in games a lot?

Knowing what I know now I would stop there, install Blood Money and play that instead.

But if you're enjoying it then good for you. I wish I'd been able to.

ShogunX

Yeah I'm not a native speaker so I don't about stuff like that :p

But how does it ruin RPG experiences? Do they use that sentence in games a lot?

Cant remember which game it was but the protagonist said it every few sentences the cunt. It's always seemed so whiny.

Suen

I asked two Madrid fans Ive got with me here right now, they both agreed it was fucking Sahin :lol One of them was especially confused as he says he saw Sahin with Dortmund on TV the other day.

Oh sure, eeeeeveryone knew it was Jorge Casado. Right afer Koko posted it. Fuck off. Get bent.

Sign a player.
:lol so glad you're on Madrid-GAF pulga

Meier

Just had the first of potentially two interviews for a new position in the University I work at. Cross your fingers for me. I think the new job would mean I couldn't conceivably stream any matches during the day but I'd make $15k more per year so that's a fair trade off.

panty

Ribery won? MuahahahahahahahahhahahAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA
Im still not convinced thats Casado.

The resemblance to Sahin, in that photo, is uncanny. Everyone here's trying to act smart about it but fuck off, he's identical.

He looks a LOT like Sahin, no doubt.

justjohn

Just looking back at some of the strikers chelsea have bought over the last few years..... Torres, crespo, Shevchenko, kezman, ba. Why do we seemingly have such shit luck with strikers? These players were actually all banging in goals when we signed them and yet for some reason they turn shit when they come to chelsea. Even sturridge is now scoring goals after he left.

panty

Also why the hell did we let Kaka score twice? Now the useless fuck thinks he's useful again. KAKA, GO AWAY NOW

Here's my squirrel.

i5zGjQVkQcov2.png

Just had the first of potentially two interviews for a new position in the University I work at. Cross your fingers for me. I think the new job would mean I couldn't conceivably stream any matches during the day but I'd make $15k more per year so that's a fair trade off.

Good luck Meier! That would be the end of CL football for you :p

I went in to have an induction at my workplace today...I don't think I'll be able to access GAF there :( (It's a good thing really)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom