• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Can someone cut Bill out of this and avatarise it for me?

1543426-4864154.jpg

He's wearing a Preston shirt so it seems rather symbolic. And his glare is brilliant.

My amore Suso can go out on loan for a bit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just had the first of potentially two interviews for a new position in the University I work at. Cross your fingers for me. I think the new job would mean I couldn't conceivably stream any matches during the day but I'd make $15k more per year so that's a fair trade off.

You'll get it. ;)

Good luck Meier! That would be the end of CL football for you :p

I went in to have an induction at my workplace today...I don't think I'll be able to access GAF there :( (It's a good thing really)

They take away your phone?
3AQmK.gif

Linius

It's great.

Keith wants to try it so I will probably join him for the new mode sometime this weekend if anyone wants to try it with us

Well it's kinda sucky I don't have a headset since it's my dads PS3 and it's never online normally. Otherwise it would have been fun to join too.

Miguel Delaney ‏@MiguelDelaney 56s
Asked about Chiriches, AVB joked about Willian (& laughed). "The player obviously landed in London. That doesn't mean anything these days."

He mad :lol

Suen

Just had the first of potentially two interviews for a new position in the University I work at. Cross your fingers for me. I think the new job would mean I couldn't conceivably stream any matches during the day but I'd make $15k more per year so that's a fair trade off.
Hope you make it. Football is amazing but there are things more important, I'd also take it if I was you.

Koko

Banned
Well it's kinda sucky I don't have a headset since it's my dads PS3 and it's never online normally. Otherwise it would have been fun to join too.

If I remember correctly most of people either don't have a headset or don't like the quality of the PSN.

That why Mumble is used.

Salvadora

Just looking back at some of the strikers chelsea have bought over the last few years..... Torres, crespo, Shevchenko, kezman, ba. Why do we seemingly have such shit luck with strikers? These players were actually all banging in goals when we signed them and yet for some reason they turn shit when they come to chelsea. Even sturridge is now scoring goals after he left.
Giroud turned down Chelsea for Arsenal, don't forget.

So you have tried to get a good striker.

sohois

Just looking back at some of the strikers chelsea have bought over the last few years..... Torres, crespo, Shevchenko, kezman, ba. Why do we seemingly have such shit luck with strikers? These players were actually all banging in goals when we signed them and yet for some reason they turn shit when they come to chelsea. Even sturridge is now scoring goals after he left.

Well Sturridge did have 13 in 30 under AVB, but Di Matteo just didn't really like him which basically froze him out. Anyway Chelsea have a habit of making short term striker decisions, buying players after only a short good period or buying strikers obviously on the decline.

Plus in the same period Chelsea have bought in stikers who have been successes, like Drogba and Anelka so its not terrible luck, more mismanagement

Wes

venison crêpe
Flamini is a decent signing for Arsenal all things considered. Did he come on a free?

And is the Eto'o deal a loan or was it a transfer? An interesting one whichever way you look at it. I bet Lukaku is pretty pissed.

The Latest Villa rumour is that we'll be brining in one player before the window closes and that they should go straight in to the first team.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Don't worry Meier, you can watch the reruns or something. Go dark during work and then pop up after you watch them to rant.

I think it's much easier going dark in the US since you won't hear about it in the news or from your coworkers.

Zabojnik

Juventus have sold Alessandro Matri to Milan for approximately €11m, as confirmed by Milan Channel

Goodbye, sweet prince. We'll always remember you for that disallowed goal in Milan - Juventus that would've been just as important and crucial as Muntari's disallowed goal in the same match, if we had the media in our pocket. <3

Dudes I'm not allowed to make threads anymore

What happened?

sohois

Lol yeah.

Clearly messing around and they lost their shit

tbh I was surprised you even made it to full member given how ridiculous so many of your replies are; I always made sure to tread very lightly as a junior (not that I'm much different now though).

You should have tempered your new threads rather than going all in with 2 crazy ones as soon as you got member'd.

Wilbur

Banned
GODDAMN Batigol getting slayed in all his threads :lol :lol :lol

Also, if you're gonna dump someone because you get sex three times a week and that isn't enough you are cray

Batigol

Banned
tbh I was surprised you even made it to full member given how ridiculous so many of your replies are; I always made sure to tread very lightly as a junior (not that I'm much different now though).

You should have tempered your new threads rather than going all in with 2 crazy ones as soon as you got member'd.

I've learnt from my mistakes :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Goodbye, sweet prince. We'll always remember you for that disallowed goal in Milan - Juventus that would've been just as important and crucial as Muntari's disallowed goal in the same match, if we had the media in our pocket. <3

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Zabo, are you going to buy Jojo's new game? I suck at fucking fighting games, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom