• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Would drinking some spiced rum be in any way good/bad for a sore throat?

erm. It's alcohol so it kills bacteria I guess.

But a shot of whiskey, lemon, honey and top the cup up with hot water (from a boiled kettle, not a tap) is your more traditional remedy.

Suen

iKnnanb3m42Km.gif

Shagwell

erm. It's alcohol so it kills bacteria I guess.

But a shot of whiskey, lemon, honey and top the cup up with hot water (from a boiled kettle, not a tap) is your more traditional remedy.

That sounds much better. Going to do this now...over and over again.

Cheers! :p

subtles

Still got ads, fake. Also you don't have the Half Life 3 beta section that you're supposed to have.

This picture is old, only Gold members have access to the latest and are not allowed to share.

I'm sorry Jzero for revealing you, I truly am..

Razor554

Messi%20steal%20Levante.gif

Really loving what Tata has done so far, made Messi press like every other player in the field and even took him off when game was clearly over to rest him. Pep and Tito never asked him to press hard or take him off unless it was injury.

EDIT: oh fuck does this mean Tata's days are already numbered

Fry

I just want Willian signing and Suarez staying :(

You guys have no idea how excited I am for Liverpool this season

jesalr

The amount of Liverpool fans I've had scream at me that we always rob their targets, as if we hasn't already been after Willian for the past year+. It's not like there's a limited number of players who fit both of our ambitions... oh wait.

Anyway, Willian and AVB are friends... so here's hoping.

faridmon

The collective rage at the ending of OreImo in the Anime thread makes me laugh out pretty hard.

Every one is going nuts. What the fuck did they expect?

Messi

.... and that's why Sexy Cesc must stay.

MOTM by far

I see a future with Cesc as the captain. Messi pls make it happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom