• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

I just read the Wikipedia summary of what that show is about. Anyone that watched it deserved whatever piece of shit ending the show had.

What the fuck? I mean, seriously, what the fuck? Who watches a show like that?

Exactly. Its fucking funny that they enjoyed the teases between the brother and the sister through the 2 full season it was on and suddenly they wish that the brother-siscon complex would die off and the main character would end up with one of the other girls.

For fuck sake, it was obvious they would fuck each other from the beginning, what the fuck were you expecting?

I just read the Wikipedia summary of what that show is about. Anyone that watched it deserved whatever piece of shit ending the show had.

What the fuck? I mean, seriously, what the fuck? Who watches a show like that? Let me quote Wikipedia:

What.The.Fuck.

haha holy shit

faridmon

To be fair there's a lot of shit that gets mentioned here but not quite as obscure as whatever you're talking about.

Some explanation would have been nice lol

Meh, its not as obscure as you may think, people talk about anime all the time here and that guy was being a douche.

But you are right, some context would be nice; Some people who were watching an Anime (and enjoying I might add) called '' My sister Can' be This Cute'' Ended up being outrage that the main character ended up having ''relationship'' with his sister by the end of the show.

faridmon

Haha, this guy gets it;

So I've been out for a while.

On a scale of "Burn my computer" to "Reformat my computer", how we're the last OreImo episodes?

I know the ending anyway.

Oh, man haven't laughed in a while. Thanks Anime thread.

btw, I love the Anime thread, they are cool people

i really like how our chelsea played, i like the closure part of the game, enough to win.

we have very strong midfield de bruyne was excellent.

Linius

Faridmon, I saw Franz Ferdinand a few hours ago, great show! They played four new songs of the new album, those sounded nice too.

Anoesis

Neo Member
Anyone playing fantasy football at fantasy.premierleague.com ?

My Team, Real Dench FC
lqLIn8Q.png

DominoKid

What the fuck? I mean, seriously, what the fuck? Who watches a show like that? Let me quote Wikipedia:

What.The.Fuck.

Damn people like some weird shit

faridmon

Faridmon, I saw Franz Ferdinand a few hours ago, great show! They played four new songs of the new album, those sounded nice too.

Well, what if I told I met Alex Kopranos and had a drink with him a month ago ;)

but Yeah, the new songs sounds really good.

faridmon

You know I'd enter the Manga thread more often if I didn't stumble upon shit like 'Aunt Tits' (or whatever that stuff is called) which I presume is about a guy that's into his aunt or people posting pictures of that weird-ass "moe" shit.

Whatever happened to drawing people as something other than five year old girls? Whatever happened to mangas that were not revolving around fucking your relatives?

To be fair, there is still some great Animes around if you look around. but yeah, the market is marted towards Otakus who like those kind of stuff which is sad.

But incest Anime and Manga is rarer materials and apart from that show, I don't think its a normal theme in Mangas. Even Japanese people have some common sense, except for few of course.

Linius

Well, what if I told I met Alex Kopranos and had a drink with him a month ago ;)

but Yeah, the new songs sounds really good.

That's pretty cool man, how come?

Next weeks schedule is giving me a headache. I have to choose between Franz Ferdinand and The Pastels. The sucky thing is that The Pastels rarely ever pass trough The Netherlands so I might not wanna pass on that chance I get in France now :/

subtles

You know I'd enter the Manga thread more often if I didn't stumble upon shit like 'Aunt Tits' (or whatever that stuff is called) which I presume is about a guy that's into his aunt or people posting pictures of that weird-ass "moe" shit.

Whatever happened to drawing people as something other than five year old girls? Whatever happened to mangas that were not revolving around fucking your relatives?

Some of the newer Manga/Anime cater towards a strange market nowadays, but there are still gems to be found here and there. The Anime Mirai project gives me hope for the future. The emergence of Makoto Shinkai/prominence of Mamoru Hosoda are positives for the future direction of anime. Manga-wise however, the newer Managaka that have impressed me to the extent that some of the older ones have are a lot fewer. I find myself looking forward to projects by older Mangaka (ex. Inoue, Obata etc).

Zabojnik

I feel so fucking good right now. Lazzie a casaaaaaaaaaaa. L'AQUILA NON VOLA PIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU' NON VOLA PIU' NON VOLA PIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU'

Lotito can keep his 1M€ from ticket sales, we're bringing home LA COPPAAAAAAA!! Sucate merde!

faridmon

That's pretty cool man, how come?

Next weeks schedule is giving me a headache. I have to choose between Franz Ferdinand and The Pastels. The sucky thing is that The Pastels rarely ever pass trough The Netherlands so I might not wanna pass on that chance I get in France now :/

Well, it was an exclusive show in a small pub in London. I went there curious, but the line was huge and they allocated 100 people who aren't friends and family. I hit on with couple of people and we started taking and drinking in the pub without caring. The fans gave up after 3 hours of line and asked if anyone is interested to get in and we thought why not.
Later, he just crashed into the pub and we had a great talk. Surprisingly he isn't a sociable guy and stutters a lot. I will post my picture with him when I get my camera back from a friend.

Haven't listen to the Pastels. I just have some sort of dislike when the band's name start with ''The''

Also, you are going to France? My brother is going there tomorrow and he asked if I would like to go with him. I said no, because I don't get along with him.

Wilbur

Banned
Haven't listen to the Pastels. I just have some sort of dislike when the band's name start with ''The''

Also, you are going to France? My brother is going there tomorrow and he asked if I would like to go with him. I said no, because I don't get along with him.

These paragraphs made me laugh loads

I love you faridmon I really do

GorillaJu

For the record you're referring to a show that is made specifically for creepy fanboys. This isn't a mainstream story that is widely accepted in Japan. There is a glut of great anime and manga that is nowhere near this type of garbage.

You see this type of stuff show up on Gaf because of the nature of people who watch it. If you want to know what happened to anime/manga that isn't about panties, incest, tiny "1000 year old" girls and their master-slave relationships with huge-titted clumsy sluts, and all that other shit, well it's still there, it's just not what people choose to focus on overseas.

Japan clearly has a knack for accommodating a special type of "sousyoku dansi" (herbivore boys) all over the world who embrace and support stuff like My Little Sister isn't Supposed to be this Cute (-inho).

Linius

Well, it was an exclusive show in a small pub in London. I went there curious, but the line was huge and they allocated 100 people who aren't friends and family. I hit on with couple of people and we started taking and drinking in the pub without caring. The fans gave up after 3 hours of line and asked if anyone is interested to get in and we thought why not.
Later, he just crashed into the pub and we had a great talk. Surprisingly he isn't a sociable guy and stutters a lot. I will post my picture with him when I get my camera back from a friend.

Wow, that's pretty cool such an exclusive gig. Elbow did a thing like that in Amsterdam last year but I was too late to get tickets.

And that's quite a weird thing to dislike dude, if you go that way you probably miss out a lot :p // The Pastels are a great band anyways.

And I'm going to Paris on friday next week. Rock en Seine festival is that weekend. The line-up isn't as great as previous year but still enough for me to see. Too bad they scheduled a lot of bands I want to see on friday.

Oxdao7l.png

Everything after Lowlands 2013 is what I've seen this weekend btw, had a great festival :D

faridmon

Wow, that's pretty cool such an exclusive gig. Elbow did a thing like that in Amsterdam last year but I was too late to get tickets.

And that's quite a weird thing to dislike dude, if you go that way you probably miss out a lot :p // The Pastels are a great band anyways.

And I'm going to Paris on friday next week. Rock en Seine festival is that weekend. The line-up isn't as great as previous year but still enough for me to see. Too bad they scheduled a lot of bands I want to see on friday.

I know, I have missed on a lot of great bands because of my OCD in Last fm.
I know I am weird. Don't be surprised if I don't know any band that start with ''The''

That line up is still pretty grate. Make sure you don't miss The Joy Formidable and Mount Kimbie, they released fantastic albums this year. Not to mention Tama Tampala.

FootballFan

This, the anime talk and that gym video have killed me.

/deceased.

Linius

I know, I have missed on a lot of great bands because of my OCD in Last fm.
I know I am weird. Don't be surprised if I don't know any band that start with ''The''

Well there's a bunch of glorious old bands like: The Kinks, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones and The Beach Boys. But I'm sure you haven't missed those right :p

But for reals, bands like The National, The Shins, The Pastels and The Antlers shouldn't be dismissed because of the 'the' :p

EDIT

Those are the bands I have seen dude, so I can't miss out on them anymore :p

faridmon

Well there's a bunch of glorious old bands like: The Kinks, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones and The Beach Boys. But I'm sure you haven't missed those right :p

But for reals, bands like The National, The Shins, The Pastels and The Antlers shouldn't be dismissed because of the 'the' :p

EDIT

Those are the bands I have seen dude, so I can't miss out on them anymore :p

Oh, ignore my comment then Lol

Also, The Beatles is the only band I have listened to on that list. Don't shoot me!

Linius

Southern France is very popular amongst the Dutch who like to go to a camping with their caravan. Been there once (no caravan), I thought it was pretty horrible. The best thing was visiting Barcelona, well that says enough I guess. Paris is fantastic though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom