• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, The Beatles is the only band I have listened to on that list. Don't shoot me!

ibsuNRh31nHkIo.gif

faridmon

....I'm ok with this :)

Just found out that HAJIME NO IPPO will have a 3rd season!!

When was this announced?!

2 weeks ago, I think. There was a thread.

Too bad I haven't watched the first 2 season. Shonen Sports shows doesn't interest me :/

At least its gonna have an amazing opening song by Last Alliance yet again. Love the band!

K1LLER7

2 weeks ago, I think. There was a thread.

Too bad I haven't watched the first 2 season. Shonen Sports shows doesn't interest me :/

At least its gonna have an amazing opening song by Last Alliance yet again. Love the band!

Can't believe I missed it.

Will do re-run of the first 2 seasons, before the 3rd airs.

You started Steinsgate yet? I'm at EP 16. Shit is getting crazy.

Fry

BREAKING BAD
BREAKING BAD BREAKING BAD
BREAKING BAD
BREAKING BAD
BREAKING BAD
BREAKING BAD

BREAKING BAD
BREAKING BAD
BREAKING BAD

BREAKING BAD
BREAKING BAD
BREAKING BAD

Linius

<3
Haha klopp is so right.

The winner of the supercup is always so happy and the losers don't give a shit cause it's nothing.

We won the supercup 2-3 against AZ and I was happy. Then we lost two weeks later 3-2 for the league. If I could have chosen up front I would have rather lost the supercup :O

faridmon

Can't believe I missed it.

Will do re-run of the first 2 seasons, before the 3rd airs.

You started Steinsgate yet? I'm at EP 16. Shit is getting crazy.

I am taking it slowly. on Ep. 4. But hopefully I get more time tomorrow.
Attack on Titan is getting crazy good.
Dat female Titan

Zabojnik

La @juventusfc ringrazia @officialasroma per gli impianti sportivi e @officialsslazio per l'allenamento #JuveLazio

@juventusfc thanks @officialasroma for the training grounds @officialsslazio for the training match #JuveLazio

Bwahahahaha.

K1LLER7

I am taking it slowly. on Ep. 4. But hopefully I get more time tomorrow.
Attack on Titan is getting crazy good.
Dat female Titan
What do you make of S'gate so far? It gets serious after 10 or so episodes but I love the characters. kyouma is awesome.

Yeah Attack on Titan has gotten better again. I just hope they had better pacing. Too many episodes where nothing really happens.

Going to watch Hunter x Hunter. Dat King :D

I was going to watch that but was told to see Madoka instead. How is it?

Steinsgate is great.

Has a lot to do with time travelling and time lines but don't let that put you off, if your not into that sort of thing.

Watch the first few episodes and see if you like it.

subtles

Steinsgate is great.

Has a lot to do with time travelling and time lines but don't let that put you off, if your not into that sort of thing.

Watch the first few episodes and see if you like it.

I'm a big Sci-Fi fan so that wouldn't be a problem, my concern (one that I discussed with AnimeGaf) was that the anime had watered down the Sci-Fi elements when compared to the game it's based on. I'll give it a shot.

K1LLER7

I'm a big Sci-Fi fan so that wouldn't be a problem, my concern (one that I discussed with AnimeGaf) was that the anime had watered down the Sci-Fi elements when compared to the game it's based on. I'll give it a shot.

oh, I think you'll like it then :D

unless you support Liverpool, which means you automatically have bad taste :p

subtles

oh, I think you'll like it then :D

unless you support Liverpool, which means you automatically have bad taste :p

At the very least I don't call a certain someone Moyeezus :).

Seriously, next season looks good with Pupa, Kyousogiga, Kill La Kill, Yozakura Quartet and Ippo among other things.

K1LLER7

At the very least I don't call a certain someone Moyeezus :).

Seriously, next season looks good with Pupa, Kyousogiga, Kill La Kill, Yozakura Quartet and Ippo among other things.
:lol don't put Wilbury's bad names for Moysey onto me :p

Hun X Hun and Ippo on at the same time #Dead

Have ChaosHead and Bakuman to get through too.

Too many anime's.

GQman2121

Banned
Watched The Avengers for the first time on Netflix. It was alright, but why does ScarJo need to be saved or protected so often? Everyone has insane abilities (Thor is a fucking God), yet she's rocking two 9mm's like she's NYPD. Black Widow was pretty nonessential in the scope of what was required to finish things.

It was a nice surprise to see the voice actor for Ellie at the end though.

I have yet to watch Thor, Capt. America or Iron Man 2 but I guess I'll knock those out this week.

Zabojnik

e089f899-76b5-41e0-aa3c-24ed308149b3.jpg

Carlitooooooooooossssssss <3 I thought he was fantastic tonight and he's not even close to being at 100% from-wise. Those 1-2s with Vucinic, zomg. Matri & Quags am cry.

willow ve

Watched The Avengers for the first time on Netflix. It was alright, but why does ScarJo need to be saved or protected so often? Everyone has insane abilities (Thor is a fucking God), yet she's rocking two 9mm's like she's NYPD. Black Widow was pretty nonessential in the scope of what was required to finish things.
But boobs.

Also, why am I already afraid Spurs are going to have another heart break season?

GorillaJu

He was everywhere tonight and extremely happy after the goal. I'm already in love. Two good seasons is all we ask, Carlitos. Alright, make it three. :p

He's got at least 3 good seasons left in him IMO. By his style of play he seems the type that will be good well into his early 30s

FootballFan

998233_527603140638450_1233014860_n.jpg

dat neymar!

Neymar played like 30 minutes and we stopped punishing them by then.. and did you even see what he got a yellow for?

Also "Liga debut", he played for Valencia and Malaga lol. Just another Madrid fan who didn't know who he was 3 weeks ago.

I swear 12 year olds make those pictures on facebook lol. They're filled with:

"Pirlo? Xavi? Schweini?

Lampard 20+ goals every season #Respect #Legend"

Neymar played like 30 minutes and we stopped punishing them by then.. and did you even see what he got a yellow for?

Also "Liga debut", he played for Valencia and Malaga lol. Just another Madrid fan who didn't know who he was 3 weeks ago.

I swear 12 year olds make those pictures on facebook lol. They're filled with:

"Pirlo? Xavi? Schweini?

Lampard 20+ goals every season #Respect #Legend"

Face it. Aneymiar has flopped. Back to Santos in 2 years

K1LLER7

probably DC but I dun care :p

Michu and Vorm on RVP.

Michu said: “He had two chances and he scored two goals but that is why Manchester United are fighting for the championship.

“For me, to be honest, he is the best striker in the world.

“He had no clear chances in this game and it is just incredible how he ended up with two goals. It stops with him, he is the best.

“I don’t know how many goals he will score this season. A hundred, maybe a thousand! One thing is for sure, he is going to score a lot.”

Vorm knows Van Persie better than most as the pair are part of the Dutch international squad, and the Swansea goalkeeper also heaped praise on his compatriot.

He said: “The problem with Robin is you never know where he is going to put the ball. He scored the first goal with an incredible volley with his right foot and then the second one was an amazing shot with his left foot. It is so hard even when you know him well you can’t work him out. I think he is in the top five players in the world at the moment.

“Even though he is an opponent he is a joy to watch. He can only help to make you better because you have to be on the top of your game against him. Otherwise you can see what happens. It is a shame he doesn’t play for us.”

RVP is the only current player for man utd that would be a starter at madrid no questions asked

can't believe madrid got more for higuain :D

Rafael would start. I would also take a healthy Vidic over anyone.

edit: I would also take Carrick over Khedira.

GQman2121

Banned
No, I don't think it's actually meant to be particularly funny even though it's listed as a comedy. It's more of a drama with a bit of humor sprinkled in.

The humor is very much in line with Weeds. Same executive producer and likely many of the same crew behind the scenes.

Suen

I was supposed to recharge my train card or whatever it's called today for a new month so I went to the station 15 min earlier than usual which is usually more than enough time to get your things done. There are two machines to do this but one was out of function, not to my surprise as these incompetent fucks can never have everything just working properly even for one day. So the line for the only machine working was going as far up as to the fucking moon and on top of it there were two women in the line who took 5 minutes just to buy a regular fucking ticket, a process that should at most take a minute. So to catch my train I had to buy a regular ticket as I had like a minute left which isn't enough time and this costed me $19, and I will still have to recharge my fucking card regardless today. Fucking bullshit, great fucking way to start the week.

Zabojnik

I was supposed to recharge my train card or whatever it's called today for a new month so I went to the station 15 min earlier than usual which is usually more than enough time to get your things done. There are two machines to do this but one was out of function, not to my surprise as these incompetent fucks can never have everything just working properly even for one day. So the line for the only machine working was going as far up as to the fucking moon and on top of it there were two women in the line who took 5 minutes just to buy a regular fucking ticket, a process that should at most take a minute. So to catch my train I had to buy a regular ticket as I had like a minute left which isn't enough time and this costed me $19, and I will still have to recharge my fucking card regardless today. Fucking bullshit, great fucking way to start the week.

nothingstopsthistrain.gif

Had a similar thing happen to me a few times, only with buses. Yeah, it sucks.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
La @juventusfc ringrazia @officialasroma per gli impianti sportivi e @officialsslazio per l'allenamento #JuveLazio

@juventusfc thanks @officialasroma for the training grounds @officialsslazio for the training match #JuveLazio

Bwahahahaha.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

(I wish it was the other way around)

Which reminds me: no spoilers please. Gonna watch it tonight. Nnnngh.

[insert the last line of the episode]

But seriously guys, is it too much to ask? There's a BB thread for all your clever one liners.

Am I the only one crazy enough to transfer in Shevely (sp?) on FF? He looked great against United.

A few players impressed me this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom