• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

That was a really nice play for the 4-0 yesterday. Lazio had no fight left in them at that point, but still. And yeah, Pogba should've scored there. Oh well.

imGiM3x9e75a0.gif

Yeah he should've scored but still did great to react to the rebound and instantly find the pass.

Arnie

He is doing very good imo, I haven't seen him much but he has impressed me a lot already here. FootballFan on the hype train.

Considering how good he's eventually gonna be you're one of the first on a very substantial train that'll soon be bulging with crow-filled gorps.

GQman2121

Banned
That was a really nice play for the 4-0 yesterday. Lazio had no fight left in them at that point, but still. And yeah, Pogba should've scored there. Oh well.

http://i.minus.com/imGiM3x9e75a0.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I watched the replay after Madrid/Betis last night, and that five or six minute stretch of goals was awesome to watch. The place sounded like it was going to implode!

Tc91

Raph on Dzeko:
raphael honigstein ‏@honigstein 4m
@DickinsonTimes happiest man in Manchester since Mancini got the boot. Hated working with him, deeply

--

Newcastle fans: "They're here, they're there, they're f*cking everywhere, empty seats, empty seats."

Meier

Got to get a centre back now. Txiki, you gotta do it and fast.

Kompany, Nastasic and Richards all injured.
Yeah, if it's anything long term (and I'd expect a month at least) then we are in serious trouble potentially. At least all of the games until the derby are winnable even with Boyata.

---

KidA, surely a loan is what Adnan needs now, in the Wilshere, Sturridge, Cleverley mould. You would rather see him play 30+ games competitive than 3 in the League Cup for the United and a bunch in the reserves.

No, United just need to give him minutes. I don't trust loans anymore. United gave Ronaldo, Rooney, Nani, Anderson, and plenty of others a lot of games when they were young. Ronaldo and Rooney are understandable as their talent was off the charts, but Januzaj is good enough to get the minutes Anderson and Nani had as young players.

Zabojnik

I watched the replay after Madrid/Betis last night, and that five or six minute stretch of goals was awesome to watch. The place sounded like it was going to implode!

A friend of mine was there, he confirmed that the stadium was indeed on fucking fire. :D

IN CASA GIOCHIAMO NOI!

JABEE

Why didn't I put money on Newcastle getting relegated before the odds went down, sigh
How hard is it to get relegated?

Could teams like Manchester United ever get relegated if they just built a team that flat out sucked?

I'm new to the Premier League.

FootballFan

United should send Januzgod to Almeria. Suso has made me a believer, with Januzaj they'll win the league(come 3rd).

I expect a gif of that Suso backheel flick.

Arnie

Against Swansea! A new Premier League hero was born.

I remember it vividly because it was a late match and the scores came in whilst we were at the pub. Earlier in the evening I'd bet my mate £30 that Liverpool would finish higher than City. They won the league.

FFS

United should send Januzgod to Almeria. Suso has made me a believer, with Januzaj they'll win the league(come 3rd).

I expect a gif of that Suso backheel flick.
I need one, too.

Keep getting distracted away from La Liga. Not fucking hard though, even with Suso flicking shit.

Considering how good he's eventually gonna be you're one of the first on a very substantial train that'll soon be bulging with crow-filled gorps.

Nah, I like Suso. I want him to be good as the PL needs players like him in the league. He was one of the best players in the world cup too. Much better than Jese (in the euros) and Delfus.

Meier

Fernandinho has been quite quiet.
Played very well. Couple beautiful long balls and tight short passes. Had a perfect through ball to Dzeko that would have been a goal if he hadn't slipped. Done what we'd like -- probably feel a bit better about shooting after a few more games.

AHHHHH DZEKO! So close again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom