• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

be nice to each other, don't bad mouth teams and players

/Mad Bowser

:looool

I remember it vividly because it was a late match and the scores came in whilst we were at the pub. Earlier in the evening I'd bet my mate £30 that Liverpool would finish higher than City. They won the league.

FFS

I need one, too.

Keep getting distracted away from La Liga. Not fucking hard though, even with Suso flicking shit.

Yes. That game was the first MNF of that season. Is it written in the stars?

Zabojnik

How did Lazio lose so bad?

They were playing fine in the first half, then proceeded to fold like a house of cards once we stepped on the gas in the second half. Which was really strange, since they're usually really solid defensively. Eh, it's still summer football, it happens. We're playing them again in a few weeks in Serie A, I'm sure it'll be a different story.

Zabster, did anyone gif Licht's goal?

Gifing now.

FootballFan

How hard is it to get relegated?

Could teams like Manchester United ever get relegated if they just built a team that flat out sucked?

I'm new to the Premier League.

For a team as big as Man Utd...it's almost impossible. They'd need to have a truly terrible squad and Moyes as coach for that to be a possibility.

Arnie

Nah, I like Suso. I want him to be good as the PL needs players like him in the league. He was one of the best players in the world cup too. Much better than Jese (in the euros) and Delfus.

I'm liking this newfound sense.

He was better than those two, especially Delofwho.

Jese is pretty good, though. But he looks better than he is because people are wowed by his goals. Suso's just a superlative young baller.

dc89

Was Negredo a starter for another squad last year?

Of course. He was a monster last season for Seville like Meier said.

Also Navas, created more goal scoring opportunities from open play than any other player in La Liga last season. We bought good.

Wilbur

Banned

Jese is pretty good, though. But he looks better than he is because people are wowed by his goals. Suso's just a superlative young baller.

Pls say something bout Adnan in return

Why is he a bench player? Does Manchester City just have tons of depth?

Yeah. Usually you need depth to help you compete in all of the competitions (Champion's League, PL, and the cup tournaments). City have incredible depth though. Depth like Bayern, Real Madrid, and Barca.

I remember when Newcastle GAF was making fun of Liverpool GAF when they beat us that time Reina got sent off. I remember someone saying Enrique must feel stupid leaving Newcastle for Lolerpool. I wonder if he is still feeling stupid leaving Newcastle for Lolerpool.

JABEE

Yeah. Usually you need depth to help you compete in all of the competitions (Champion's League, PL, and the cup tournaments). City have incredible depth though. Depth like Bayern, Real Madrid, and Barca.

Thanks

Is the PL trophy the big award like the Stanley Cup in hockey, or do the players care most about the Champions League?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BSDvXwQIEAA36i-.jpg

Conte out

Haha no. We're not selling Pogba ever, and especially not that Marchisio is out for a month plus.

Hey Yurt, since Marco Motta won a trophy with us, does that make him a champion RB?

Labadal

Hi guys, I'm new here. Lifelong Man City supporter signing in. Our lower league days were a nightmare, my father beating my up everytime we lost. Look at us now fools! All that beating actually helped.

ShogunX

I think Rossiter could turn out to be one of the best player brought through the Academy in years. Cant believe the composure he has on the ball for a 16 year old. Will fit in nicely with Rodgers' system as well.

Pls say something bout Adnan in return

RAWK are pretty hot on him right now. People think he needs a loan.

1 - West London Blues Lions
2 - Manchester City Golden Eagles
3 - North London Blue Cocks
4 - Manchester City Red Devils
5 - Norfolk Radio Canaries
6 - Welsh Dark Swans

8 - North London Moist Cunts

10 - Beatles FC

19 - Hull City Tigers
20 - Black & White Geordie Cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.